Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2021, 07:57 AM   #16
reaper302
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Myself I will not send a deposit. As previous stated to much chance of scams. Say you want to see someone and they ghost at the last minute. So you say it’s only $25. Times that by 4 = $100. If I make an appointment and for some reason cannot make it I will call or text. I have at times been called at the last minute for work but if I am right there I will give the lady/provider a token for the missed oppurtunity. Just my 2 cents.
reaper302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 12:38 PM   #17
joenct
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

giving a deposit at a business you have legal recourse to get your money back but here if the provider refuses its my loss so i would never consider it
joenct is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:23 AM   #18
Funtimes44
BANNED

no way around it...its not a 9to5 job... I think no shows are part of the business.... christ even McDonalds has no shows everyday lol
Funtimes44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:31 AM   #19
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

McDonald's it usually the employees who are no shows. Go some Sunday morning near opening and watch the poor manager try to cover 6 jobs themselves at the same time...
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:35 PM   #20
Guest060621
Account Disabled

User ID: 518438

Bentley,
This is Lexi Massage from Buffalo (my Lexi acct got the banhammer on here). I do not require deposits and NCNS totally suck, especially when I’m touring and sitting in the hotel rm twiddling my thumbs and constantly refreshing Twitter feed bc someone didn’t show up. BBG’s best practice is that she requires deposits for appts that are longer than 1 hour. 1 hr can be made up but multi-hour appts are a bitch to compensate for. Time=money, especially on tour when expenses are high. I’ve told clients who cxl’d right before appt or NCNS that if they don’t compensate me somehow, they can never book with me again. If no action is taken to rectify the situation, I immediately blacklist them in the database and inform the local reputable providers that I have a rapport with of the incident and client’s information. I created a Twitter group chat with a handful of Buffalo providers for information sharing of potentially dangerous clients, NCNS, etc. It was helpful for us until my Twitter account got suspended (too many nip pics) and I never recreated it.
If more providers use the same database, it could be very helpful to us when “screening” the potential client. Before I respond to a new phone #, I search it in the database. I noticed when I first started visiting your city, all the Timewasters and those blacklisted came out of the woodwork, but there are some diligent providers in the Albany area that use the same database as I that had already flagged them as such...saving me plenty of time by not corresponding with them after looking up their point of contact.

There is no fool-proof system. Unfortunately, last min cancellations or NCNS will always happen, but to mitigate your risk, you may want to consider a small deposit when on tour or for multi-hours. Tightening up screening can reduce timewasters but will never completely rid of them. Phoenix in Buffalo has tightened up screening so much that she won’t even allow clients to continue with initial screening if they contacted her through a text app bc of the nature of the throw away #’s.
Guest060621 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 07:03 PM   #21
Bentley Jetaun
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227762
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the info. Sounds like we need to get another database popping.I would like to visit Buffalo sometime in the future. I have always wanted to come out there. Thats quite a hike from here.
Bentley Jetaun is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:00 PM   #22
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun View Post
OK, now I understand. I have to remember that everyone does't think like me. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, providing them with enough rope to hang their self. It bothers me when people take me for granted. I am a human being above all. I have a life, a family, feelings, and things to do as well. I do not sit around all day beat-faced waiting for potential appointments. I have more productive things to do than entertain pictures, sexting, and smut texts. I go by appointments in order to schedule myself accordingly. What about a compromise? How much of a deposit do most girls require? 50%? Some nail salons require a $50.00 deposit defending on the type of service. I feel like a $25.00 deposit would be fair and appropriate. I really don't want to have to do this. It's ridiculous. We are all adults here.
I think most people would love to give people the benefit of the doubt if they could. Many of us have been caught by the deposit or the "give me money for nails or an uber" scam before. Saying $25 or $50 seems pretty scammy too as most of the scams ask for low amounts like that. I know NCNS suck, I do not have a good answer for you. I know it sucks on a guy's end pulling up to the location and sitting around for 15-30 minutes without an answer (had the 30 minute one happen to me from a verified provider which is why I decided to wait) but it is unfortunately a reality of the business.
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:31 PM   #23
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Snood - well said . I agree with everything that you said . Thanks for posting this. Quail
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:57 PM   #24
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

In the hobby since I was station in Germany decades ago...........things were so much simple back then, walk in, pick a women, pay the madame, have fun and go on your way...........now I know with Uncle Leo and the other issues that go with that and that fact that some women have some bad issues and those that have others who they are "working for"...........the hobby has become a real risk which is way good solid providers are so rare and they cost so much..........divorce and child support are still a pain in the ass thus my hobby budget does not usually allow me to spend on high end providers like yourself or the Sara Charles of the world...........Additional having been out right robbed twice and ripped off a few times (major upselling a few times) I am reluctant to pay a deposit for all the reasons above.

I feel it is fair for a provider to ask or raise her rates if a last minute cancel attempts to book again.......as payback for the last minute cancel. But no I do not do deposits because because of past events that have cost me hard earn cash that pisses me off when you make a mistake/ get robbed and don't get what you have paid for.
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:03 PM   #25
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:06 PM   #26
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeconKeys View Post
Bentley, I am curious are there any review sites for clients? I feel your participation on here is a really good thing. It makes us guys remember we are visiting other human beings, who we need to respect. I believe asking for a guy's handle on here and the other site may be a good indicator of how a guy feels about the ladies he has visited and may be the next step before a deposit. Respect and communication are keys to any relationship, even a relationship that lasts a half hour.
yes there are quite a few client review sites ... even if i were to tell you which as a provider i cannot, yu wouldnt be able to get on them anyway... kind of like us providers cannot access the gentemens room here on eccie you wouldnt be able to acces the client review pages that we have
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 04:24 PM   #27
DeconKeys
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I really thought there was, but I had never had anyone talk about them.I figured if us guys were smart enough to help each other, the ladies were equally as smart. I imagine these sites are not used so much by the local girls.
DeconKeys is online now   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:26 PM   #28
Guest060621
Account Disabled

User ID: 518438

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeconKeys View Post
I really thought there was, but I had never had anyone talk about them.I figured if us guys were smart enough to help each other, the ladies were equally as smart. I imagine these sites are not used so much by the local girls.

The ones that do are super diligent...and helpful to visitors like myself. If girls start ignoring your messages, know that you’ve been added, LOL, sooo BEHAVE, boys!
Guest060621 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:49 PM   #29
BugsySegal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The ladies have a room on here like we gentlemen do. They share.
BugsySegal is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 08:42 PM   #30
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t want to be a bitch, but I will ask that other ladies not publicly speak about me and my practices.

My deposit guidelines have changed over time and continue to do so.

So what has been said above is not entirely true.

Any ladies or gents that have questions about how I deal with deposits, feel free to reach out via email, text, or Twitter DM.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women