Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35443
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #16
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
sure why not!
Sign me up!
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:57 PM   #17
starflash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

P E........Don't get all worked up trying to decode the "union thing" . Jasmin is a clever girl who posts frequently on various subjects. But she's tugging your chain by reciting "union rules"..... We have all sorts of unions in Houston, but providers aren't one of them...........
starflash is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 02:47 AM   #18
guest063011
Account Disabled

User ID: 26643
My ECCIE Reviews
Default One might think....

Have you asked your good friend Heather Winston??

That may be a good place to start... Just my $.02
guest063011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 AM   #19
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflash View Post
P E........Don't get all worked up trying to decode the "union thing" . Jasmin is a clever girl who posts frequently on various subjects. But she's tugging your chain by reciting "union rules"..... We have all sorts of unions in Houston, but providers aren't one of them...........

Thanks Starflash. I am not getting worked up or trying to decode anything my friend. So please don't misunderstand me. Just didn't know about these rules. If there are rules, I respect them.
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #20
rhino9
Valued Poster

PE..there are no rules...that was all bullsh*t.!! There are some common sense concepts for you to consider....

Many guys will invite the provider to lunch or drinks for the first meet.
If she turns out to be a slob, uncouth, drunkard or crazy bitch...we just walk away.
Also a lot safer than going to her place in Pimptown or wherever you could be setup for a ripoff.

If the girl is too snooty to meet you for a drink, check the next one...there are tons that will meet you.
Oh yeah...that crap about their valuable time...HA.!
There is a lot of slack time in most lady's schedules...and many drink like fish.
After all, if you made $150/hr...how many hours would you be "on the job" each week.??
Just have a good time.
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:42 PM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Pay a provider for her time at dinner????? Where's CB or MrHappy when I need them...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #22
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Im game !! if that gets me thrown out of the "union"then oh well ..lol
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #23
surcher
Valued Poster

Dam, why didn't you ask a lady?
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #24
surcher
Valued Poster

In my opinion, if you're asking for nothing more than dinner, if she asks for BCD rates for the same time, deny it.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:36 PM   #25
Rezo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Encounter View Post
I am just going to go out and get to know her and that too when and if the provider is not busy. It's like having a date without any BCD time. If she is not busy with other things, she may not mind going out to have a nice dinner / drinks. I certainly value their time as much as mine. I have done that in the past without any charge and we have had a great time together (again, without BCD time). I was just cuious as to what the Houston view were in this regard.
With the right lady you can do that here as well, PE. Hope you enjoy your time in Houston.
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:29 AM   #26
Private Encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Thank you all and thanks Rhino9. I appreciate everyone's input and advice. That's why I love our Eccie community.....Have a great week-end.

PE
Private Encounter is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:05 AM   #27
TheJudge69
Valued Poster

Default Bad News

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmin View Post
Yeah, she will certainly be kicked out of the union. I'm the union president. It's against the rules unless you have an SD arrangement. There is a clause is rule 21, that if you see her monthly you are allowed certain privileges as the provider sees fit. BUT, you have to have been her regular at least 6 months. There is also as point system in place for every dollar you spend on her....Providers usually opt not to use the point system, but it's an option for UNION providers.

Your going to spend the same amount or more on a civy, you might as well get a guarantee. UNION providers come with a guarantee. You can report them. The comitee then reviews their reports.
Jasmin

The UNION's collective bargaining agreement expired on February 28th at Midnight. I'm afraid that until labor and management agree on a new collective bargaining agreement, the UNION is dissolved. If you would like to start re-negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement, then you and your 3 top UNION officers (natural born women only) need to meet me at the Notel to begin intense negotiations. Of course, once an agreement is signed, we can then set the new rates and beginning collecting fees. The new rates will apply during the term of the agreement. Of course the term of the agreement is negotiatable as well.

Judge
TheJudge69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #28
titlover
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

Pick the provider that you like, send her email and see what she will say. Sometimes writing in these forums don't help that much. I have done it before and it worked like a charm. You can always go on P411 some provider enjoy dinner date while getting paid. I would suggest asking for at least 2hrs of her time, and tell her how much you will pay. Good luck man
titlover is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #29
Rezo
Valued Poster

sometimes when feeling generous she just might take you out to dinner AFTER the session
Rezo is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #30
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

THERE Is too an Union. We worked out all the terms and conditions and the contracts last week. You missed it! You were purposely distracted BCD somewhere else! We negotiated it with the help of Charlie Sheen! All of our demands were met as long as our new slogan was "WINNING!"
jasmin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women