Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #16
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

I like fellas w/ something under their belt...
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:30 PM   #17
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
On top of Abbey Jones and under Melissa Nash. If I turn over I'll be in the middle.
I'll sleep well tonight.

You 2 ladies pretty much laid it all out in a simple series of steps. It ceases to amaze me the number of people whom refuse to follow a few simple requirements.
Quite a position to be in! It takes some kind of man to handle us both at the same time.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:54 PM   #18
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One reason may be because either they don't have any or good references, the only references they have is from fly by night lady from backpage and they don't remember their name, or they know if they give you a reference, she will not say have anything nice to say about him. I have the same problem every time I travel. Some gentlemen have burnt bridges with the local ladies so when someone new comes to town, they hope that you won't do your homework on them.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:19 AM   #19
Gemini Starr
Account Disabled

User ID: 152819
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
Ok, I guess I'll be the Yankee bitch who airs the family's dirty laundry, b/c I've had way too many quality clients tell me horror stories. And I can only speak for my neck of the woods.

There are those douche bags or ignorant newbies that just don't get it and refuse to play the game by the rules. Most of us don't see them.

However... (And I blame much of this on Karl Dean running good ppl out of town some years back - but that was before my time here.) There are way too many providers here who give clients a hard time or refuse to be a reference b/c they want to make it harder for them to see someone else. Some providers have blackmailed or outed clients, so they've made it scary for some guys to give personal info. And a lot of providers don't respond to PM's, emails or texts in a timely manner, so some fellas don't see the point in trying to use them as a reference.

All of my gents are classy guys and I'll gladly give them a reference anytime. I've got about 50 public reviews, so you are welcome to start your mailing list there girlfriend!

Nashville's a great place though, and a lot of fun! So give TN a chance. And if you're free and in the area, the first drinks on me!

I have to agree with Abbey! There are some girls that do not get it as well as guys!

One of the problems seems to be in the ways some girls have become towards the guys if they want to see another girl so the guy is afraid to use references due to previous stated facts. It is quite simple that if we all work together and share the men will be happier and see us more instead of feeling like they are dealing with a jealous spouse. Isn't that why we are here as an escape? Trust me you soon realize when you check references and certain things happen you figure out who to trust! I think guys to avoid this very issue should join P411 because it eliminates the drama and the jealousy! I am a reference friendly provider and have even emailed my guys when a friend has come to town since I have been out! I believe if you make the guys happy they will stay and have a lot more fun!

Also note that the men in the hobby did not get into this hobby to have a territorial provider. If they wanted the drama they can just stay home! I wish we could all work together like we used to and share!
Gemini Starr is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #20
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Starr View Post
One of the problems seems to be in the ways some girls have become towards the guys if they want to see another girl so the guy is afraid to use references due to previous stated facts.
Happily, I've never run into that problem, and I'm glad of that. I can't figure out why that should even be an issue... I know going into an encounter with a new lady that I'm not the only man she'll be seeing, and she ought to know better than to think she's the only woman I'll ever want to see again.

Despite my total incompetence at them, I still believe in exclusive relationships... but they damn well be exclusive on both sides. I'm not going to agree to a situation where I'm supposed to be "faithful" to her while she can play with anyone she wants who isn't me (and if I impress her like I usually impress women, pretty soon she'll only want to play with men who aren't me... )

Quote:
I think guys to avoid this very issue should join P411 because it eliminates the drama and the jealousy!
Perhaps... Like I said I've been very fortunate that I've never run into the problem. I joined P411 simply because I'm lazy. I'd rather just PM a lady there asking for an appointment, and have her look up and contact my references through there, rather than having to look up my reference's email address, send it to the woman I want to see, email my reference to make sure she's aware she'll be getting the reference request, following up with both parties to make sure the reference got made, etc., etc., etc....

No muss, no fuss, no bother.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:28 PM   #21
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Gemini, my long time love....I just wanna kiss you all over !
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #22
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Gemini,

I completely agree w/ you! The hobby is supposed to be fun! And we, as providers, are supposed to facilitate that fun! If one of my regulars or a visiting hobbyist requests time w/ me when I'm unavailable, I prefer to have fun, sexy friends that I can refer business to. Not only is it good for my relationship w/ the client, but it's profitable for the provider I trust enough to show my fellas a great time. B/c I will refer like crazy if I have to leave town or take personal time.

It's definitely time to make Nashville a more fun place to hobby!
Old 03-27-2014, 05:44 AM   #23
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Page View Post
Hello Everyone,

I'm Bianca Page. I moved here from Houston about a year and a half ago. I've been pretty UTR since I've been here, but I started to branch out a bit. I've been in this business a long time in TX and i'm used to a certain protocol when it comes to references. Most men in TX just send references (or P411 request) with their first PM, I check them and BAM the magic happens. However, here in TN you wouldn't believe how many men get offended when I asked them for references. It boggles my mind, so I was wondering " Is asking for references a lucrative part of screening here, or am I missing something?". Is there another way the girls screen here? Seriously, its really annoying to have guys get defensive about it.

If anyone has any advice or the answers please tell me I would love to
know!!!!

XOXOXO & (open mouth kisses)
I always thought that your references speak for themselves .

As a provider, your reviews tell us about you.

So I don't mind, P 411 . Just seems safe to me .
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:00 PM   #24
Gemini Starr
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
Gemini,

I completely agree w/ you! The hobby is supposed to be fun! And we, as providers, are supposed to facilitate that fun! If one of my regulars or a visiting hobbyist requests time w/ me when I'm unavailable, I prefer to have fun, sexy friends that I can refer business to. Not only is it good for my relationship w/ the client, but it's profitable for the provider I trust enough to show my fellas a great time. B/c I will refer like crazy if I have to leave town or take personal time.

It's definitely time to make Nashville a more fun place to hobby!
I totally agree Abbey! This is what I wish the hobby could get back to again. I have been around since 2002 and it was a lot different then when we all worked together and shared! If we are ever in the same town and you want to grab a bite feel free to let me know!

Sharing is caring!

Gemini Starr
Old 04-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #25
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I totally agree Abbey! This is what I wish the hobby could get back to again. I have been around since 2002 and it was a lot different then when we all worked together and shared! If we are ever in the same town and you want to grab a bite feel free to let me know!

Sharing is caring!

Gemini Starr
I'd love to, beautiful!

xoxo
Old 04-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #26
Gemini Starr
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I will try and get back to Nashville before the girls get replaced. If you head East hit me up in my neck of the woods!
Old 04-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #27
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds good.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #28
cp9406
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Please let me be that bite y'all grab and share!

cp9406 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women