Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35441
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #16
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

someone should check beyonce's schedule

obama did say he gave the military the order to do everything possible, the lying fraud
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:56 AM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The President for Four More Years probably was DATOing Michelle before cruising the chocolate freeway.

It's a good thing Gritsboy, IgnorantBullshitSpreader, neverthoughtbeforeinhislife and Trendaway were on their knees there in time to clean him up.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
The President for Four More Years probably was DATOing Michelle before cruising the chocolate freeway.

It's a good thing Gritsboy, IgnorantBullshitSpreader, neverthoughtbeforeinhislife and Trendaway were on their knees there in time to clean him up.
Impossible, Randy4Andy, you got on your knees on election night 2008 and have been sucking on Odumbo's prick 24/7 ever since!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #19
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Impossible, Randy4Andy, you got on your knees on election night 2008 and have been sucking on Odumbo's prick 24/7 ever since!
And oscumbo was sucking moochells dick. Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Obama should have done anything and behaved like a commander in chief. He did nothing. In an earlier post I already said what I think could have been done so don't ask stupid questions...AGAIN. It turns out that just about everything I said we had the capability to do. It only took the orders of nothing less than the commander in chief to make it happen. I suppose a subordinate could have taken it upon themselves to give the orders but you know what they would take? The guts to take the heat and faith in their president that he would back their play. Faith and guts are both in short supply in this White House.

This is not some idle complaint or something to get attention (I wouldn't take that from you Whatzup). Barack Obama should be impeached for his outrageous lack of action and the lies he authorized to cover it up.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Again, asshole, what's the charge?

You continue to whine, cry, snivel and bawl about Benghazi, King Fraud. maybe you've made your point already... You hate Obama but hate yourself more for not being able to defeat him.

I bet you didn't even vote.

And what did YOU do on the night of the Benghazi massacre? As an American citizen, YOU should have done YOUR part. But you did nothing, didn't you?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:25 PM   #22
timpage
Account Disabled

You're an idiot. What should he have done? You stupid motherfuckers have had a hearing with Hillary Clinton and a hearing with Leon Panetta to explore this dumbass topic and you've come away with shit. Does it seem like anybody gives a rat's ass after those hearings? No.

Nobody fucking cares dumbass. Did the adminstration make mistakes in responding to this thing? Yes. Should the embassy have been protected better? Yes. Does anybody care except simple-minded hard-core Obama haters like you? No. Is this the scandal that you think you can create in the scandal-free Obama administration by continuing to carp about it? No.

Shut the fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Obama should have done anything and behaved like a commander in chief. He did nothing. In an earlier post I already said what I think could have been done so don't ask stupid questions...AGAIN. It turns out that just about everything I said we had the capability to do. It only took the orders of nothing less than the commander in chief to make it happen. I suppose a subordinate could have taken it upon themselves to give the orders but you know what they would take? The guts to take the heat and faith in their president that he would back their play. Faith and guts are both in short supply in this White House.

This is not some idle complaint or something to get attention (I wouldn't take that from you Whatzup). Barack Obama should be impeached for his outrageous lack of action and the lies he authorized to cover it up.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #23
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Has anyone been reprimanded or shit canned over it?
That's where the main issue is coming from. Hillary "took responsibility" for the fuckup but nothing happened to her except she quit, which was in process anyway. Until someones head rolls, its not going to go away.

And yes, MANY people care about this. But since you are not reading anything about them, they don't exist.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

It's already gone away, it was never there, it's an imaginary scandal for you yahoos. That's the whole fucking point that you dumbasses don't seem to get.

By they way, explain to me why our friend JD doesn't get a ban for the porch monkey comment. You let that shit ride with just a lock on the thread? Bullshit. I guess I should've understood when the Waco Kid called our President a nigger and you guys did nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Has anyone been reprimanded or shit canned over it?
That's where the main issue is coming from. Hillary "took responsibility" for the fuckup but nothing happened to her except she quit, which was in process anyway. Until someones head rolls, its not going to go away.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #25
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It's already gone away, it was never there, it's an imaginary scandal for you yahoos. That's the whole fucking point that you dumbasses don't seem to get.

By they way, explain to me why our friend JD doesn't get a ban for the porch monkey comment. You let that shit ride with just a lock on the thread? Bullshit. I guess I should've understood when the Waco Kid called our President a nigger and you guys did nothing.
Must not have upset you too much since you did not care enough to hit the RTM button about it. You know the little icon on the lower left side of each post that looks like this

And in case you haven't figured out yet, the Sandbox is a little more liberal as far as to allowable content. But if you feel anything is out of line, please let us know by hitting the RTM button so that the matter can be addressed.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Timmy is just bloviating a bit, Col. They don't hit the RTM much here, as they know the answer that will come back to them.

Tim,
If I thought the porch monkey comment, in itself, was out of line I would have done something about it.
The appropriate actions were taken with those that needed it. I keep telling everyone, Mod shit will be handled privately in here, not publicly. Period.

So just because you personally don't see something happening, doesn't mean that its not.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #27
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Must not have upset you too much since you did not care enough to hit the RTM button about it. You know the little icon on the lower left side of each post that looks like this

And in case you haven't figured out yet, the Sandbox is a little more liberal as far as to allowable content. But if you feel anything is out of line, please let us know by hitting the RTM button so that the matter can be addressed.
thank you, I have been meaning to ask what the "RTM" was
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Wouldn't have thought that somebody calling somebody a nigger would have required it to be pointed out to admins that were paying attention. I got a warning from zodiac for pointing out that Gary Johnson likes to smoke weed, all in good fun. Priorities, I guess. Or maybe proclivities? Which is close to bloviations.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You can be sure that if Bush were President and handled Benghazi the way Obama did, the media, and the libs on this board would be all over him, and he'd probably be forced to resign.

I'm not defending Bush, I'm exposing your hypocrisy.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #30
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You can be sure that if Bush were President and handled Benghazi the way Obama did, the media, and the libs on this board would be all over him, and he'd probably be forced to resign.

I'm not defending Bush, I'm exposing your hypocrisy.
I was just going to post that, and they would be demanding impeachment hearings, fucking assholes.
Seedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women