Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 09:49 AM   #16
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG GAY View Post
Thing I have asked and none of you experts have answered is-If it was known well in advance of 9/11 about attacks.Why was the Ambassador where he was?

The British pulled their ambassador and people and so did the Red Cross.....plus, the embassy had been attacked twice previously.....I should have labelled you the BIG DUMB GAY.....I can even smell your rancid ignorance through the computer...you're disgusting.....
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
.....I can even smell your rancid ignorance through the computer...you're disgusting.....
CC ...

.. you do realize that this is "Phase II" of the excuse for failing to protect him ...

"He failed to protect himself!"

There are a number of administration officials currently exercising that option!!!!

"Protecting themselves" by extricating themselves from the pending disaster. Jumping ship, as it is.

And it is a little "confusing" to Obaminable Worshippers as to why on Earth a sane person would wish to abandon the Great Experiment during the Last Four Years of Obaminable's Laboratory Excursion. If any one of them has any fleeting desire for future employment or political aspirations they had better leap now or "forever hold their piece"!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #18
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
CC ...

.. you do realize that this is "Phase II" of the excuse for failing to protect him ...

"He failed to protect himself!"

There are a number of administration officials currently exercising that option!!!!

"Protecting themselves" by extricating themselves from the pending disaster. Jumping ship, as it is.

And it is a little "confusing" to Obaminable Worshippers as to why on Earth a sane person would wish to abandon the Great Experiment during the Last Four Years of Obaminable's Laboratory Excursion. If any one of them has any fleeting desire for future employment or political aspirations they had better leap now or "forever hold their piece"!!!!

Good point.....he died because he failed to bug-out like we told him to.....damn evil of them....

yep, rats jumping ship....
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Good point.....he died because he failed to bug-out like we told him to.....damn evil of them........
The "investigative delay" is necessary to fabricate confirming emails ... and to eliminate those in dispute.

Can you hear the toilets flushing?

Speaking of "investigations" ... how are things going with the upcoming report for the family of the slain border patrolman?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
How the heck do you come up with that? It's just bizarre and flies in the face of every fact that we know.

1. He has personalized "hit lists" where he chooses the next terrorist to get a drone missile up his ass.

2. He upped the ante in Afghanistan with the surge.

3. He authorized US forces to enter Pakistan without permission, a sovereign entity and an ally, to kill Osama Bin Laden.

The list goes on and on......you just look stupid when you parrot what Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the conservative entertainment industry feeds you, instead of objectively assessing what we all know to be are facts. Facts, not political spin desiged to gain an advantage for the GOP.

"These attacks, the murder of our ambassador and the disgraceful treatment of his body must have consequences. The timing of this on the eleventh anniversary of 9/11 is more than just coincidence. Sadly, America has suffered as a result of President Obama's failure to lead and his failed foreign policy of appeasement and apology." U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK), of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. said Wednesday.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...0_Tuesda686626

President Obama's Muslim Outreach appeasement failure

President Obama's foreign policy of supporting the Arab Spring has now come full circle. In the countries that he was sure would just like us because he was elected, conducted his apology tour, and spent three years in Muslim Outreach, are now storming our embassy walls, burning our flags and killing our people.

The ruse of the War on Terror being over, and the Hope that rhetoric and apologies will Change the value system of the Middle East has been proven wrong. As these violent Anti-American protests continue to spread across the region, into Europe and beyond, will the president be able or willing to adapt to face reality?

http://www.examiner.com/article/pres...sement-failure

FACT: The embassy property in Libya was bombed in April. FACT: The embassy property in Libya was bombed in June. FACT: Embassy personnel requested additional security. FACT: Those requests were denied, and a directive was put out mandating that no one was to request more security. FACT: Not only were the requests for more security personnel denied, the number of security personnel on-hand was further reduced to an “artificially low” level – to appease radical Islamists.

The Die Welt writes:

‘Barack Obama’s Middle East Policy Is in Ruins’
Posted on September 14, 2012

“US President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy is in ruins. Like no president before him, he tried to win over the Arab world. After some initial hesitation, he came out clearly on the side of the democratic revolutions. … In this context, he must accept the fact that he has snubbed old close allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Egyptian military. And now parts of the freed societies are turning against the country which helped bring them into being. Anti-Americanism in the Arab world has even increased to levels greater than in the Bush era. It’s a bitter outcome for Obama.”

“Obama was naive to believe that one only needed to adopt a new tone and show more respect in order to dispel deep-seated reservations about the free world. In practice, the policies of the Obama administration in the region were not as naive as they may have seemed at times, and the Americans have always been much more involved in the Middle East than the passive Europeans. But Washington has provided the image of a distracted superpower in the process of decline to the societies there. This image of weakness is being exploited by Salafists and al-Qaida, who are active in North Africa from Somalia to Mali.”

“One thing is clear: If jihadists believe they can attack American installations and kill an ambassador on the anniversary of Sept. 11, then America’s deterrent power has declined considerably. For a superpower, it is not enough just to want to be loved. You have to scare the bad guys to keep them in check.”

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-855835.html

The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung writes:

"The murder of an ambassador in Libya and the attacks on US diplomatic missions in other Arab countries is sure to strengthen the skepticism that more than a few Americans feel toward Muslims and the political changes brought by the Arab revolutions. The deeply held American belief that all you have to do is liberate people from serfdom and dictatorship, and then democracy and a market economy will develop more or less on their own, burned to ash in the trial by fire of Iraq. A fact that academics and historically informed diplomats have always known can now be observed throughout the Arab world: Deeply ingrained cultural attitudes do not change simply because one political regime replaces another. In the long process of building a democratic society, it is not possible to simply skip stages."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-855835.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #21
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Thing I have asked and none of you experts have answered is-If it was known well in advance of 9/11 about attacks.Why was the Ambassador where he was?
You need to ask the Obama administration this question. Why was our embassy and consulate still open after they had come under previous attacks? The British had the good sense to close their facilities in Libya after they were attacked. Also, why was the security team under LTC Wood pulled out of Libya in May of this year? And why was Ambassador Steven's repeated requests for extra security denied?

It sounds like you are trying to blame Ambassador Stevens for his own death. If you are, then you should be ashamed of yourself. Stevens was a brave and dedicated public official who gave his life doing his duty for his country. He was not happy about the security situation in Libya, and has already been stated, had asked for additional security multiple times.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There were safer places than where the Ambassador was if he had known in advance of the threat,as some have trumpeted on this board.then I think he should have been better served to be in a safer place.Don't twist my words.And as I have said there have been no answers except you saying shame on me...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #23
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
There were safer places than where the Ambassador was if he had known in advance of the threat,as some have trumpeted on this board.then I think he should have been better served to be in a safer place.Don't twist my words.And as I have said there have been no answers except you saying shame on me...
You just confirmed my suspicions. You are blaming Ambassdor Stevens for his own death, instead of blaming the Obama administration. He wanted extra security there but it was denied by the Obama administration. What part of that do you not understand? One of two things should have been done by the Obama administration. They should have closed the Libyan facilities after they were previously attacked or they should have provided adequate security for those facilities.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You just confirmed my suspicions. You are blaming Ambassdor Stevens for his own death, instead of blaming the Obama administration. He wanted extra security there but it was denied by the Obama administration. What part of that do you not understand? One of two things should have been done by the Obama administration. They should have closed the Libya facilities after they were previously attacked or they should have provided adequate security for those facilities.

why did he leave Tripoli knowing there would be no extra security in Bengazi ?

where was the Libyan Guard responsible for security? ... four americans died and no one on guard duty got a scratch?

why didnt the Libyan Guard respond with more firepower when the CIA security officers at the annex requested it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:10 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There were safer places than where the Ambassador was if he had known in advance of the threat,as some have trumpeted on this board.then I think he should have been better served to be in a safer place.Don't twist my words..
You are correct there are ....

... and there is even an empty chair for him.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

where was the Libyan Guard responsible for security? ... four americans died and no one on guard duty got a scratch?

why didnt the Libyan Guard respond with more firepower when the CIA security officers at the annex requested it?
The Libyan's responsible for "guarding" the consulate were busy calling in and bracketing the mortar fire, and they were well armed -- it seems some of them were the one's who did at least one of the bombings earlier this year! "APPEASEMENT!"
Old 11-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

fuck you IB ... they were too busy to stop the ragheads from entering the compound and killing 4 americans ???

go eat shit and die you simpleminded fucktard
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #28
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:

Again, these are questions that should be asked of the Obama administration. Why wasn't there extra security in Benghazi? If Col. Wood's team was still in country, surely his team would have traveled to Benghazi with the Ambassador. So, why was this security team pulled out of Libya in the first place? And why in the hell is the Obama administration depending on Libyan guards for security? You ask why 4 Americans died but no Libyan guard on duty got a scratch? Do you seriously think they would risk their lives to help Americans? And yes when the CIA asked for more firepower from the Libyans, they did not got an immediate response. Again, why in the hell were we depending on the Libyan government, which is still in turmoil after their civil war, for the security of our people serving in Libya? All these failures rest in one place...at the doorstep of the Obama administration.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:32 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
You just confirmed my suspicions. You are blaming Ambassdor Stevens for his own death, instead of blaming the Obama administration. He wanted extra security there but it was denied by the Obama administration. What part of that do you not understand? One of two things should have been done by the Obama administration. They should have closed the Libyan facilities after they were previously attacked or they should have provided adequate security for those facilities.

Let me put it this way if you know there is a likelihood of someone shooting at you and you go traveling who's fault is it ? I know it is Obama's fault...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
fuck you IB ... they were too busy to stop the ragheads from entering the compound and killing 4 americans ???

go eat shit and die you simpleminded fucktard
They're the ones who were busy ASSISTING the attackers, you ignorant fuck!!!

BTW, kudos on another "colorful and racist" description from a lefty-loon.

"APPEASEMENT!"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women