Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60011
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #16
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I like this one MUCH better

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

It's settled then.

I want a threesome with French First Lady Carla Bruni and the Spanish lady, Letizia, Princess of Asturias. And I want them to wear the same outfits they are wearing going up the stairs.

A fella can dream, can't he?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #18
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

i call that a aunt jemiana ass
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

No, she is a hypocrite because her daughers are eating well while she is starving America's children. That is why she is a liberal hypocrite.

The menu for her daughter's school. http://www.stalbansschool.org/page.aspx?pid=1473
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
No, she is a hypocrite because her daughers are eating well while she is starving America's children. That is why she is a liberal hypocrite.

The menu for her daughter's school. http://www.stalbansschool.org/page.aspx?pid=1473
I think Obama's daughters go to Sidwell Friends School. Believe it or not, it's run by the Quakers. They probably eat lots of oatmeal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/us...race.html?_r=0
http://www.sidwell.edu/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #21
essence
Valued Poster

The one on the left has no ass, no bed time from me.

The one on the right has an ass (my angel Michelle), but you have to rate an ass not on the size, but oscillation frequency. When you slap it. frequency must be above 2 Hz, and have a decay time of 2 secs.

An ass has to be firm and muscular. You have to feel it in your hands as you massage with body lotion.

Be careful with your thumbs, don;t want to slip in somewhere you don;t want to go.

It takes all sorts. I think Joe Bloe and I will never like the same women.

But I wouldn't stoop to call any woman ugly, just because they are not to my taste.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
The one on the left has no ass, no bed time from me.

The one on the right has an ass (my angel Michelle), but you have to rate an ass not on the size, but oscillation frequency. When you slap it. frequency must be above 2 Hz, and have a decay time of 2 secs.

An ass has to be firm and muscular. You have to feel it in your hands as you massage with body lotion.

Be careful with your thumbs, don;t want to slip in somewhere you don;t want to go.

But I wouldn't stoop to call any woman ugly, just because they are not to my taste.
LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 02:53 AM   #23
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

A good point about Sidwell. Here is there menu https://www.sidwell.edu/documents/me...-us_9-4-12.pdf
Old 09-30-2012, 03:36 AM   #24
deltaguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Why all the hate on the FIRST LADY??!! Just because the lady has a nice ass don't mean she is not eating healthy, something's just geneic. I workout at my gym 3 to 4 times a week and I see most of the women in there of most races with so call "ghetto butty" in there and the ones that don't have them are trying to get one, everybody can't and don't want to be a size 0 or 2, that shit is not attractive, and the part about her being mad, hell she got the right to be mad, all the crap she have to hear and read about what is been said about her family, but she handle it with class and plus she is a lot younger than the past First Ladies and don't we all tell or have told our kids not to do stuff we have all done......we are all hypocrites....just say what u really feel and stop all the bs!!!!
deltaguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #25
essence
Valued Poster

The point is being missed by all this concentration on asses.

I was sitting in the office of a very large company, and this high school kid comes around looking to sell stuff for his school fund.

I bought some pop corn. The rest of what he had was similar.

I got home, opened it up, and looked at how many calories.

400 calories per serving.

I serving half a pack.

I ate the pack, it tasted good.

So that's 800 calories for a quick snack.

Took me 2 days to run it off again.

The point is, that kid only had very unhealthy food to sell. So wtf is the school doing?

Second point, ever try to get anything healthy to eat from a gas station?

No, I can;t find anything either. Difficult enough to just find a carton of milk. The only thing I buy is a chocolate (yes, I am a chocolate addict, esp. if they have cute breasts, firm asses and tasty cooches, plus two are better than one) energy drink for recovery.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Well, the Far Right Wing-Nuts might as well get used to Michelle. She WILL be the FLOTUS for another 4 years. Get over it!

To make matters worse, I predict Obama's successor will be Hillary. The Wing-Nuts will then have an additional 8 years to grieve over the Clinton's moving back into the White House. If we are lucky, Michelle Obama will be Hillary's successor and perhaps Chelsea Clinton will succeed Michelle.

By that time, I will probably be dead and gone and won't care if one of Barack and Michelle's daughters will succeed Chelsea.

Ahhhhhh, ain't life GRAND?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:40 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Do you really think this is about Michelle's ass? This is about an unelected, un-nominated person using the power of government to effect the lives of millions of our children without any background or expertise in what she is meddling with. The results are becoming obvious and children are starting to revolt.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:45 AM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=essence;1051673206]The one on the left has no ass, no bed time from me.

But I wouldn't stoop to call any woman ugly, just because they are not to my taste.[/QUOTE]

Of course, esthetics is largely subjective. You may think Whoopie Goldberg is beautiful; I don't. If I express my opinion about who I find attractive, and who I don't find attractive, I'm not stooping as you put it. Expressing an opinion about personal taste is not unethical.

I find the average black woman to be less attractive than the average white woman; there's nothing wrong with that. You apparently find black women more attractive than white women, there's nothing wrong with that either.

I do think it's interesting that when a black man has money and success, and consequently has a wider choice in female companionship, the likelihood of him having a white girl friend goes up astronomically. I have noticed that black men almost never choose a wife or girlfriend that is darker than themselves; Obama is one of the rare exceptions.

It is clear that black women are considered to be less attractive than white women by most men in our culture. This is probably due to how our culture defines beauty. We are probably programmed into preferring a particular type of woman. Regardless, it's a fact that isn't talked about in polite company; that doesn't make it any less true.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you really think this is about Michelle's ass? This is about an unelected, un-nominated person using the power of government to effect the lives of millions of our children without any background or expertise in what she is meddling with Kind of like you.. The results are becoming obvious and children are starting to revolt.
Starting to revolt? They have revolted me for years.

I don't know where you come from but public school lunches have always sucked for one reason or another.

"Oh look! Lime jello with carrot skins again! Yum, yum." "Are you going to eat your government subsidised P. B, and J. sandwich?", and of course the classic "No, for the last time Mr. Barleycorn. I don't want to go to your house at lunch and play with your Jackalope!"
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #30
essence
Valued Poster

So you didn't say:

Unfortunately, she'd still be ugly as home made sin

?

No I don't find whoopie attractive.

I don't find most of the skinny actresses over whom I am meant to swoon very attractive either.

Meryl Streep, for example, can't stand her. I would use your words about her were I not a gentleman. Horse comes to mind.

The rest of your message, good debating point. There was a UK politician who said he didn't find Carribean women attractive. There was uproar. There was then a discussion about the women who immigrated in the 50/60's v. their daughters.

The daughters tended to look considerably better.

So a lot of the attraction thing is about class, diet, how you look after yourself, whether you keep fit or become gross, culture, myths etc etc etc

I hate the idea of anybody trying to change their skin colour. I hope we are past that, but no doubt in some parts of the world, the caste system and ignorance plays its games.

Joe, I'll lend you one of my 22 yr olds and she will change your mind fast.

There are a growing number of white guys who choose black partners too.

[To avoid confusion, I am white but prefer black partners in bed. It's just the way I am.]

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women