Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160668
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #16
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This is one of those issues that there really is no gray area. You are either for or against and nothing is going to sway you. What Akin said was truly a moronic statement no matter how you look at it.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #17
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
What Akin said was truly a moronic statement no matter how you look at it.
What was moronic?

That he is prolife?

That he befieves the human body behaves differently under extreme stress?

That he should have used the term forcible instead of legitimate?

Do you really think his statement warrants the fake rage by the democrats and msm?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #18
Dawgs
Valued Poster

That a woman would not get pregnant after a "legitimate rape". I will stay out of the abortion issue, but comments of his were not thought out. He can believe as he wishes, we are all free to do so. Sometimes you will pay for doing so.

No I do not think this much, especially national attention should be made. The same with Yoder here in Kansas for Skinny dipping. The liberal media will do all it can to make mountains out of molehills.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:52 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Come on you bible thumping Neanderthal FUCKTARDS. Do you REALLY stand with this? REALLY? You have wonton sex with random partners. (No offense to the random partners out there) But how fucking hypocritical can you be?

BTW -- the rest of the world is PISSING THEMSELVES LAUGHING AT US! I guess we need a good Christian Republican administration to go over there and blow the shit out of them. That'll learn 'em!

YOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I actually can respect the "no rape or incest exceptions" as logically and moraly consitent.
Then you fucking gestate the product of violence and raise it. That's right; you can't. But as a man you sure can rape a woman, and as a woman, I can't rape anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
To me, someone who says "abortion is murder but it's OK to kill an innocent person sometimes" are the ones I immediately categorize as insincere folks who want to use the abortion topic as a political weapon.
This is just pure bullshit. A zygote is a zygote not a person. You want the product of a father raping his child so fucking badly, you plant the zygote in your child's belly. Does that sound like a good idea to you? Let your child be fucked up in the head because she took a child to term when she was 13 and had her life destroyed.

That's the thing that pisses me off the most about self-righteous assholes that want to punish a girl or a woman because some violent man raped her. You place a higher value on his right to procreate and / or on the cell reproduction of a zygote over a living, sentient being who has the poor taste to be female. People like you need to either gestate and raise the zygote yourself or your child needs to. It's important after all.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Tell me which is worse. The dems with their communistic ideology, that want government in EVERY aspect of your life or repos that just want to control the moral aspects of your life? Which ain't gonna happen, cause they can't do it now.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Come on you bible thumping Neanderthal FUCKTARDS. Do you REALLY stand with this? REALLY? You have wonton sex with random partners. (No offense to the random partners out there) But how fucking hypocritical can you be?

BTW -- the rest of the world is PISSING THEMSELVES LAUGHING AT US! I guess we need a good Christian Republican administration to go over there and blow the shit out of them. That'll learn 'em!

YOW!
"Wise"-up, Yssup. By aligning with the Dims you are aligning with the LBGT community -- does that make you a dick sucker by proxy? You support their position so that means you must engage in the same activities, right?

Furthermore, by aligning with the Dims, you also claim you are for the common laborer; yet, you also claim to be for open borders and unrestrained immigration which displaces American citizens in the workplace: explain that counterintuitive, hypocritical position, if you can!?! Or you might try explaining how you lefties can be against implementing the death penalty against a convicted murderer; yet allow the killing of the truly innocent: an unborn child.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Let's not forget the real crime: The Democratic Platform Has NO language prohibiting partial birth abortions, or Obama's infanticide legislation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And their platform has NO religious/conscientious exceptions, they want everyone to pay for their extreme politics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #24
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Let's be clear, and look at his words....

“First of all, from what I understand from doctors, (pregnancy from rape) is really rare,” Akin told KTVI-TV in a clip posted to YouTube by the Democratic super PAC American Bridge.

He uses the term really rare. How does one quantify really rare? Is is one in 10? 100? 1000? I don't know. It's a vague term. Normal conception is not a given, on the best day. How overrun would the world be if a child was conceived every time unprotected sex happened. I don't know about you, but that would definately slow down any uncovered activity.

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”

Stress/anxiety does bad things to the body. It's not a magic switch, it's a biological reaction.

Akin added: “But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.”

He is prolife, without a doubt.

Akin issued a statement Sunday afternoon saying he misspoke.
“In reviewing my off-the-cuff remarks, it’s clear that I misspoke in this interview and it does not reflect the deep empathy I hold for the thousands of women who are raped and abused every year,” he said. “I recognize that abortion, and particularly in the case of rape, is a very emotionally charged issue. But I believe deeply in the protection of all life and I do not believe that harming another innocent victim is the right course of action.”

I have more of a problem with his attempt to placate his critics than anything else. He should have stood up and reaffirmed his beliefs. They may not be the same beliefs as me, but don't waffle on principle.

The msm is having a field day with this, because it fits their political bias. The days of newscasters reporting the news are done. The media has a liberal bias, and they have no problem letting it show.

He could have answered differently, or flipped the question back to put the reporter on the defensive. He is not a polished politician, and maybe that's not a bad thing. I would rather they tell me their true feelings up front.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Republicans have to play the hand their dealt. Any abortion misstatement by a Republican will be distorted and magnified beyond all sense of reasonableness by the MSM. Akin played to that.

The MSM will ignore, dismiss or downplay any suggestion that Obama supports post-birth abortion, in addition to partial birth abortion. That's just the way it is. If the Republicans are going to demand fairness from the media on abortion, they might as well forget it. It's not a level playing field. Akin and the Republicans need to understand that. They can get high and mighty, and stand with James Dobson on the Moral High Ground, and lose big time, or they can focus on the issues that might actually help them win. Everyone knows that Republicans aren't going to expand abortion rights, so they should just shut up about them. The law isn't going to change, regardless what they do, so they need to get over it, and on to other things.

And for the record, I support a woman's right to choose. This is just some political advice for my Republican friends.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #26
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Everyone knows that Republicans aren't going to expand abortion rights, so they should just shut up about them. The law isn't going to change, regardless what they do, so they need to get over it, and on to other things.
Amen. There is not one thing that they can do about it. Abortion is here to stay. If they hate abortion so much maybe they should be advocating sex education other than abstinence and passing out condemns and Deprovara (sp) shots in schools. The Republicans, if they want to keep the fastest growing voter demographic - Independents, they need to lay off and shut up about abortion. It's a personal choice. Don't want one? Don't get one? Don't want another female to get one, volunteer your womb and home to gestate and raise the "child"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And for the record, I support a woman's right to choose. This is just some political advice for my Republican friends.
Yep, it is our right to choose. As you said, it's the law of the land, and it's not going anywhere.

Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey, Olivia. Why don't you come to Wichita. We could do something consensually "legitimate".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #28
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Two votes for Olivia cumming to Wichita
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #29
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Don't bet on it; keep trying to push the envelope onto pro life voters and there will be a backlash.....I dare the Democrats to make it a big issue in their convention...put NOW, PP, NARL on the podium at prime time.....see how Americans react.....

It is very likely that with the right case; SCOTUS could decided enough is enough and throw out RVW, sending the issue back to the individual states again...where it belongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Amen. There is not one thing that they can do about it. Abortion is here to stay. ,,,Yep, it is our right to choose. As you said, it's the law of the land, and it's not going anywhere.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default in vitro fertilization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Pre-mediated murder happens all around us, but most who oppose it don't go out "in arms" over it (whatever you mean by that). I assume you oppose the kinds of pre-mediated murder that takes place in our cities everyday....WTF do you do about it ?

There is no comparison with ''Pre-mediated murder happens all around us''. Of course it does but it does not happen daily in the exact same place by the exact same people.

If I thought that abortions were Pre-mediated murder of children and I knew where it was happening at (abortions clinics) , I would be up in arms and do something about it. I would not live passively in a society that murdered children. At least that is what I project to think. Who knows , maybe I would be exactly like you and just squawk about it every four years when I was trying to get my guy elected.

Furthermore, your side seems to never bring up in vitro fertilization. Why is that do you think. Do you think this practice should be outlawed?

http://blog.beliefnet.com/stevenwald...-in-vitro.html

Roughly 127,977, babies are killed each year through the process of in vitro fertilization — at least if one accepts the definition that discarding a fertilized embryo amounts to abortion and murder.
Pro-choice groups obviously don’t see it that way. More interesting, pro life groups do see it that way but rarely discuss in vitro fertilization either, perhaps because it’s a popular technique.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women