Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Please understand that Cruz is simply a political opportunist. He will say anything to any audience at any time -- if it is in his own personal best interests.

Check his history and don't be fooled by the latest "version".

He has never legislated, only litigated -- that's your best clue.
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
this has turned into a ted cruz fluffer thread-on your knees bitchs!
Welcome to the "Sand Pile" ... someone getting their nose bent out of joint ...

... because a politician "fluffs"?

Get pissed at the used car salesperson on the way out the door.....

... on your way to get another four years supply of snake oil.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #18
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Your kind of Senator for sure. Unfortunately there are FAR too few of your kind to justify extremists like Cruz sitting in the Senate.

Oh well. We'll reject him before the GOP wins back the White House, so this is just an exercise.
You really are a dumbass. Cruz replaced a Republican, who replaced a Republican, to sit with our other Senator, who is a Republican, who replaced a Republican, and so on, and so on.

One thing is for sure, libtard morons like you will have ZERO impact on Cruz's future.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
You really are a dumbass. Cruz replaced a Republican, who replaced a Republican, to sit with our other Senator, who replaced a Republican, and so on, and so on.

One thing is for sure, libtard morons like you will have ZERO impact on Cruz's future.
In a few more years, Texas will go Democrat because of our open border with Mexico. As a matter of fact, in a few more years the Democrats will probably be the permanent majority party nationally because of the Mexican invasion.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #20
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
In a few more years, Texas will go Democrat because of our open border with Mexico. As a matter of fact, in a few more years the Democrats will probably be the permanent majority party nationally because of the Mexican invasion.
Hard to argue...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Turd Cuz will be sucked further down the political sewer than he already is, just like every freshman politician ... in his case hes ahead of the turd curve
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
In a few more years, Texas will go Democrat ...
Not after they realize that ....

.... the Democrats in Washington have done nothing for them.

Saying there is a "Mexican invasion" in Texas is like ....

... the Soviets saying there was a German invasion in East Germany.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #23
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not after they realize that ....

.... the Democrats in Washington have done nothing for them.

Saying there is a "Mexican invasion" in Texas is like ....

... the Soviets saying there was a German invasion in East Germany.
You're saying that the Mexicans are the rightful owners of Texas, in the same way that the Germans were the rightful owners of East Germany, not Russia.

If you really believe that, assuming you're of European desent, you should go back to Europe, the same way the Russians finally left East Germany.

I believe America has a right to control it's southern border with Mexico. I don't believe we have an obligation let every Mexican, who wants to, immigrate to America.

Texas is not part of Mexico. I was born in Texas. I'm an American not a Mexican.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're saying that the Mexicans are the rightful owners of Texas, in the same way that the Germans were the rightful owners of East Germany, not Russia.

If you really believe that, assuming you're of European desent, you should go back to Europe, the same way the Russians finally left East Germany.

I believe America has a right to control it's southern border with Mexico. I don't believe we have an obligation let every Mexican, who wants to, immigrate to America.

Texas is not part of Mexico. I was born in Texas. I'm an American not a Mexican.

Texas controlled the border alright ... we took the fertile side of the river best suited for growing an absolute treasure of produce, and left the mexicans the side best suited for growing dope ... then we made dope illegal on our side of the river ..

D'OOOOOOH
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:55 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

As soon as you identify one Mexican who voted in the last election in Texas, I'll apologize and retract my statement. Esta bien? Perdon, hombre, los personos de Repubic de Mexico son "American" tambien. Los personos de Los Estados Unidos & Republica De Mexico son Notre Americanos, todos. Intiendes, o no?
Old 01-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

So you have dual citizenship LL ?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
So you have dual citizenship LL ?
No, but I do know the distinction between a "Mexican" and a citizens of the United States, particularly as it relates to the capacity to vote in elections in the United States.

Perhaps you should learn that difference, while also recognizing that for the most part, except for those native Indians in the Republic of Mexico who have elected to remain autonomous and culturally distinct, the citizens of the Republic of Mexico are of "Europen descent" .... In addition, it might be a surprise to you that many of those "brown" faces you ID as being "Mexican" are not at all, but they come from South of Mexico... Central America and farther South. You also might be surprised that there are many citizens of Mexico who have extrarordinarily fair complections with red and blonde hair.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:46 PM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Huh ?

I asked if you had dual citizenship and you rant away about south Mexico ??????

Oy vey (not mexican) !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Huh ?

I asked if you had dual citizenship and you rant away about south Mexico ??????

Oy vey (not mexican) !

whirlie-world translation;

you have a greencard Juan ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As soon as you identify one Mexican who voted in the last election in Texas, I'll apologize and retract my statement. Esta bien? Perdon, hombre, los personos de Repubic de Mexico son "American" tambien. Los personos de Los Estados Unidos & Republica De Mexico son Notre Americanos, todos. Intiendes, o no?
You made the analogy of Russia and East Germany. You said that, in essense, the Mexicans are just like the Germans crossing over into East Germany, implying that Mexicans have as much right to live in Texas as Germans had to live in East Germany. I don't see you trying to defend that position, now that I've challenged it. My guess is you never really believed it in the first place.

If you really believe that Texas was stolen from Mexico, you should probably leave.

I never said that Mexicans are voting in American elections. I said that in a few years Texas would go Democrat because of illegal immigration. In case you haven't noticed more and more illegals are being fast tracked to citizenship. Today's illegal immigrant is tomorrow's Democrat.

PS
I'm an American; I don't speak Spanish. The language of the land is English.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women