Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #16
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

Here we go again on this one Good luck solving this debate. I am curious to see if it happens My 2 cents on this subject is out there already.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #17
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

SMH
Old 01-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #18
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just slutty, I love me some man meat, a kind sexy gentleman is just that, I do not discriminate race, creed, tribe, religion, or nationality. I'm and equal opportunity provider, lol. Disrespectful people can come from any walk of life. And the same applies to respectful people, It is about a persons character more so than melanin. Again, I have said in the past how I feel about this, lol, can not re hash, Good day! :-)
Old 01-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #19
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
I have seen this gentleman a couple of times, he is always polite and always a gentleman.
It can be frustrating to see a girl that you would really like to have fun with and get hit with NBA policy. As long as a man treats me with respect and talks to me intelligently, I wouldn't care if he was purple with green spots!

He is a great guy and client and is a true gentleman!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:28 PM   #20
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the Pm Kid.... I didn't recognize your handle, u always write me on p411.

This guy here is a sweet heart, very intelligent, great convo and quite handsome, Barack Obama handsome.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #21
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes indeed!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:48 PM   #22
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigworm View Post
How can you expect respect and a good attitude from a provider who doesn't want to see somebody for whatever reason. I don't like McDonald hamburgers but if somebody pays me to eat them I'm supposed to like them and because there is money involved it makes it mandatory that I like it. Really
You kinda left out the whole free will aspect.

Your scenario would make more sense : I don't like McDonald hamburgers but if somebody paid me to eat them I'm supposed to like them and because there is money involved it makes it mandatory that I like it.

Just because someone offers you something, doesn't mean you have to accept the deal.

What is this? A bad Mobster movie? "I made him a deal he couldn't refuse..."
Old 01-25-2013, 12:38 AM   #23
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't be so judgmental! Why are y'all giving this guy so much grief? Can you imagine being a very well educated man who happens to be very respectful, handsome, professional, and great at daty (yes just ask many of my provider friends) and someone turns you down because of skin color? It is reality but a hard pill to swallow. Luckily for the rest of us, we don't have to share you with women that won't appreciate you! How did she even know you were black? I had no clue until you showed up at my door! Lol

Btw, he likes all women black, white, or other!
Kid, you are on several ladies' favorite list. Don't sweat the stuffy.. I mean the small stuff. You are golden and have great references. If that isn't good for someone, maybe she needs to stick to her small town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robe View Post
Some of these black men that complain that some white providers have a preference not to see black men. If you look at their reviews, that don't see black providers. Only white and hispanic. Is that racist? Or is that a preference? It works both ways. Like gdiddy said...get over it and move on. Yeah and see a sista too.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 AM   #24
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakidone69 View Post
I know this topic has been discussed so many times but I'm just baffled that in this industry, one in which I do participate, but is considered to be the most immoral, and at times dishonest, that there are providers who refuse to see black men.
Who are they to be so self righteous, and yet not see men if color. I think they have a lot of nerve....I mean damn, you're selling sex.
I know sometimes it's a matter of preference, or sometimes "management" that may also be men of color that don't want to risk competition.
I just think this is crazy.
You are exactly right, they are just selling sex, they aren't looking for a pimp, or to be robbed, mistreated, degraded, endangered, or have their rates "negotiated". Now of course this is not the behavior of all AA males, however fact is that these issues are found higher in AA males, especially when it comes to the younger newer providers. For most its easier to simply say no AA, than it is to take the chance once and find out if this AA male is one of the good ones or one of the bad ones. Of the more than 1000 pimps arrested for promoting underage girls in 2012, 94% are African American, so you are asking a lot of a 19 yr old girl to just "see him and find out". When you are a firm responsible for those girls, it only has to happen once that an AA males robs, beats or tries to force unprotected action on a 19yr old girl.. you want to then turn to the same girl and say here ya go, a few more AA guys comin to see u today!

Its a shit world and lumping all into a pile of some really sucks, but if the alternative is the occasional beating, robbery, rape or worse.. doing whatever you can to cut down on the odds is the job of the manager. Do we tell girls not to see AA males? Nope, we tell them see the AA males on the list if the WANT TO. We haven't lumped all aa males together here at the Elves.. we lumped all unverified together.. black white or purple.. if ur not known to be safe.. you don't see an Elf.

Problem is the new girls starting up don't have a huge list of safe guys to choose from, so they either just don't see AA males, or they take the chance, those who take the chance, usually either don't stick around long, or end up very jaded and overly safe to a point that its no fun for anyone. Best thing to do is look at NBA providers just like CBJ providers, if you don't like it, don't call them.It's all personal choice of a provider, would you make this big of a stink about providers who use rubbers when all u want is BB play? nope.. not in public u wouldn't,lol

Be the same as us bitching about all the AA guys who cant read "no AA" on an ad when a providers chooses to put it on her ad and they still call. I know education in America sucks but cmon! My Fav? the guys who call and first thing they say is "Yo Boo, I wanna hit dat shits!" then they keep asking why when the provider says im sorry im not available,lol.

NBA is just another choice that a woman has, CBJ, No Greek, No Outcalls, etc, its a menu.. if its not the menu you want.. shop elsewhere, don't keep bitching that ur food hasn't been added to the menu yet. When you get Mcdonalds to add sushi to their menu, then come back and start on getting NBA girls to go the way of the dodo.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #25
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Dallas got it right... ijs.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #26
bigworm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Why is that man beating a white dead horse does he have a NBDHBP?
(No black dead horse beating policy)
Old 01-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oops sorry.....here ya go!

and for the next "dead horse" debate....

Old 01-25-2013, 11:16 PM   #28
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I didn't think it was possible, but it's finally happened: I completely agree, 100%, with Heidilynn. I'm bound to owe someone lunch over this...
Old 01-26-2013, 06:05 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zada Knight View Post
I'm just slutty
You, too?
Old 01-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #30
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog View Post
I didn't think it was possible, but it's finally happened: I completely agree, 100%, with Heidilynn. I'm bound to owe someone lunch over this...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women