Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #16
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for writing this! I hope folks take the time to read & learn something, because it's a needed conversation.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 04:22 AM   #17
RideMeGood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Lia’s right
But we don’t get many provider visits in Lafayette so beggars can’t be choosy
RideMeGood is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:39 AM   #18
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntiger View Post
LIa88 post is accurate. I hear this from a lot of black and latina women. I've witnessed it from some BP ladies that would take calls during or after sessions. Guys want them to lower their rate and haggle over price. Pay her price or move on to someone else.
I've experienced this fgor a long while, and it's quite irritating. Then the guy will turn around and pay $$$ for someone else. Even at my rate guys try to haggle or try to waaay overstay their time.
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 07:58 PM   #19
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I think you made a good point !
lat is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 09:55 PM   #20
NolaStarlett
Ultra Erotica Facilitator

User ID: 296161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said. And if i was a hobbyist, i would see nothing but beautiful latinas and beautiful black women exclusively. Y'all are magnificent! Xoxo
NolaStarlett is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:51 AM   #21
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

KUDOS to you Lia! You are completely right!

I admire your realness and this is definitely a topic that is worth discussing!

We all are birthed from the same way. We all bleed red. It is very unfortunate that some guys don't see us as human beings, and even more unfortunate that a guy should expect one to have a lower their rate because of skin color. No one deserves to be treated different no matter gender, race, or occupation. If someone is not your cup of tea, move along. This is what is wrong with the world today. People think because they see something they don't like or agree with they are entitled to criticize or hate on it. Yes everyone has a right to their own opinion but if it isn't affecting your well-being keep it to yourself and carry on with your life.

This hobby has become a very vicious circle.

We should just focus on keeping each other safe and having fun!
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:45 AM   #22
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
KUDOS to you Lia! You are completely right!

I admire your realness and this is definitely a topic that is worth discussing!

We all are birthed from the same way. We all bleed red. It is very unfortunate that some guys don't see us as human beings, and even more unfortunate that a guy should expect one to have a lower their rate because of skin color. No one deserves to be treated different no matter gender, race, or occupation. If someone is not your cup of tea, move along. This is what is wrong with the world today. People think because they see something they don't like or agree with they are entitled to criticize or hate on it. Yes everyone has a right to their own opinion but if it isn't affecting your well-being keep it to yourself and carry on with your life.

This hobby has become a very vicious circle.

We should just focus on keeping each other safe and having fun!
100% love This and your so right. I seen a post on twitter where someone told a girl her rates should be lower because she’s such and such size..
Cmon..
There’s someone for everyone and if their not your cup of tea sounds like more of a “you” problem then a “their” problem.

Diversity is beautiful. Soon enough if people all start wanting the same they’ll just make robots to replace us ijs . They’re already doing it lol

*I know..robot statement went left but it’s true lmao
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:53 AM   #23
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
I've experienced this fgor a long while, and it's quite irritating. Then the guy will turn around and pay $$$ for someone else. Even at my rate guys try to haggle or try to waaay overstay their time.

That’s annoying. Exactly why I raised my rates in ‘2017 I have so much more peace of mind and enjoying this way more than ever.

overstay is not a option for me and it’s just rude honestly especially if not asked if okay first....and When I say ask I mean verbally and with money....Only time overstay is cool is if i have nothing else to do or Your one of my favorites and you take care of me well always.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:56 AM   #24
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyg View Post
Thank you for writing this! I hope folks take the time to read & learn something, because it's a needed conversation.
Like on the movie the color purple...

“ Lia is trying to tell you something”
Lol

I’m always open and honest about my views as long as I’m not being disrespectful to anyone or rude I will always try to be Real, honest and blunt.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #25
theccccrider2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Im a Latin guy, I have been on eccie now for 4 years, and I have yet to read or see anyone post racial slurs about anyone. I can honestly say that if a dude is contacting a Particular provider, then he is really interested in getting with that lady. So, yes that means even if he contacts a provider, and tries to negotiate the price, I really don't believe it's about race. This is a market place, and wheeling n dealing has been going on since the caveman. Could there be an hidden agenda here with a small amount of people, sure! Racism is still evident today on all racial sides.
I have tried to negotiate prices before, and it had nothing to do with race. Could it have more to do with popularity, perhaps, but never with a person's color. I can understand guys trying to negotiate, because of lack of valid reviews. Does that make sense? Should I pay a premium price for some new lady who has no reviews? There are a lot of things we could tag on this to call it. It really comes down to, if a guy is contacting you, then he is interested in you. Whether he negotiates or not he is interested. The negotiation for the value of the money collected could be due to several different things. I won't just pin race on that. I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
theccccrider2015 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:45 PM   #26
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

your comment is like saying there’s no racism in the world.

Ok lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:35 PM   #27
Circus Midget
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default He literally said the opposite of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
your comment is like saying there’s no racism in the world.

Ok lol

When people have been conditioned by the media to see everything as racism, then racism is all they see.
Circus Midget is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 03:35 PM   #28
Pooyie!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default It's Nice to See ...

... the respect that Providers are showing one another in this thread.

I personally have not seen examples of racial slurs aimed at Providers, but I have no doubt that it takes place, and it's something all of us clients need to be aware of.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would even think of bargaining over a ladies rate. Again, I have no doubt that ladies of color see so much more of it, but I believe it's a big nuisance for any Provider who is "normal" in any way - by that I mean not young, gorgeous, with a perfect body, and with "over-the-top" reviews.

If any lady charges 300 or more for the first hour, with no significant discounts for multiple hours, and she's not perfect in every way, even guys like me ask ourselves how she's able to thrive with that business model. My feeling on it, completely unsubstantiated by experience, is that every Provider has their own idea of what income they desire, how much time they can devote to Providing, and what working environment they desire. I absolutely love ladies who discount multiple hours, but for ladies with children at home, their time is just too precious. They accept less income for more time with their children and less stress with fewer "problem" clients.

For those of Providers who can offer us discounts, especially for longer dates, THANK YOU!!!
Pooyie! is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 04:08 PM   #29
Kernelingus
Valued Poster

Default Insert racism here?

There is racism.....it's just not every where you turn like a lot of people want it to be!!!. Believe it or not "White People" experience a lot of racism too!!!!

NOW.....People have their body types and preferences and yes sometimes race can play into it!!!!

What no one bothered to mention was all of the times that "No Negotiations" took place, nor was anything mentioned about all of the times that race wasn't an issue, nor was there any mention of how many "White Guys" have a thing for Black Ladies or Asian Ladies or Latin Ladies and don't bother with the "White Girls"???

Sure ....race and preferences always apply, I see lots of providers that say NO AA men, I've even seen 1 or 2 say no White Men. On SeekingArrangement, MANY will say no men over 45, no bald men, no overweight men......the "Discrimination" goes on and on.

There are many personality types and there are many, many, many people that negotiate everything....In my business...If someone doesn't try to get me to drop my price..I AM SHOCKED!!!! It has nothing to do with racism...it's personality types.

Now, Before any tempers flare.....There are times when race comes into play......But what about all of the times when it doesn't......ARE we all going to be condemned and blamed because some cheapo wants to haggle......and what about all of the times a "White Woman" has to deal with a haggler......Like that never happens!!!!

On a side note..I never haggle....I tip and i tip well for a reason!!! Personally I stick to the amps because I like the Asian ladies and the convenience of the amps.....I have a couple of regulars and i have their personal numbers, when I call, they are glad to see me, they are there and they are ready.
Kernelingus is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 04:41 PM   #30
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Wink

I can understand that providers find it rude if a potential client try to negotiate a lower price if a donation is clearly stated on an ad, showcase or website. The providers have their price set depending on their costs and expectations I assume. If they get a room in an upscale hotel and see relatively few clients their rates will be higher. If it’s a side business and not their main occupation, the number of clients are smaller, and if the woman has a great reputation and sexy looks, some of us will pay a premium.
After seeing providers once or twice, many have contacted me and offered occasional specials, either a discounted rate, or more time for a regular hourly donation, a benefit of being a repeat customer. But I have never asked for a lower rate.

myren1900 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women