Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2022, 08:54 PM   #16
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Actually I think there was another dude Aussie Salt...so I'm sure Salty is the same dude. Thank goodness he has someone to parrot on here though. No much original ideas coming from our conservative Republican friends. I was watching their favorite "news" source and it was hilarious to watch the new mantra of Faux pointing out that it's Biden's fault that Putin moved on Ukraine. The latest was on the Laura ingraham moron show, where their guests suggested that because the US never held Wuhan responsible for the coronavirus, that it sent a message to both president XI, and Putin that they could do anything they want with impunity! I hope you fellas on the right don't believe any of that horse shit, because what is incredibly apparent to me, and maybe some of you is how galvanizing this invasion is for not just Americans but the entire world against these authoritarian dictatorship actions. But here you have Laura ingraham and her horse face lopsided angle mouth spouting that that's the situation. And it must be something that's coming from their newsroom where they talk about the slant they're going to run against Democrats du jour. It's fucking incredibly ridiculous
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:01 PM   #17
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's better, eye. You can even sound downright reasonable sometimes... when you try. Keep it up.

Besides the poisonous effect of social media, one key reason our politics are so broken is because 85% of the seats in the House are "safe" for one party or the other due to gerrymandering done by both sides. This means candidates have to worry more about winning the primary than the general. So everything is skewed in favor of the more extreme wing-nuts in either party. Only 10-15% of the 435 House seats are in what can be considered "swing" districts.

I'm certain that a majority of Dems and independents are sickened by the fucking nonsense that is being shown by all sides. Even my republican friends are pissed about Trump calling Putin a genius. As far as liberalism goes, I do believe in social networks that support people in tough times, or that you shouldn't lose your house over medical bills etc, and don't believe that there should be people starving in our country. I'm happy to support those ideas as I think most people in the United States do. I think the biggest misconception is that Democrats and liberals want to perpetuate a society of need in constituents that have abused the system, and Republicans are on the other side of that system. The reality is there's a lot of abuse of social systems whether it be food or welfare for the poor, or taxation and loopholes designed to benefit
The rich. Regardless of political party. Further these lifetime seat holders in Congress have no incentive to write any legislation that would limit their seats and self-governance is not something they know how to do. The fucking shit show
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women