Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60182
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2022, 11:48 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump demanded slackers like Germany to ante up more money for defense. Amongst other countries that were spending less than 2% of GDP on defense. Which just today, Germany agreed to do. He also called out Germany for approving Nordstream2 which Trump cancelled. But hey, Joey Bribes shut down OUR pipelines but lifted Trumps sanctions on Nordstream 2. How the fuck does that make sense? Anyways GI Joe, you should take your own advice and walk away from this forum. Or any debate concerning politics. Your posts are much better in the AMP forum when you use private tags!!!!!!

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2695799002

More from CPAC since DF can’t stay on topic in his own thread;

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/7698
You are spot on Bam - Germany said it will boost defense spending above 2% of GDP in response to the Ukraine war, following years of contention with the U.S. over military budgets

For all the clueless libtards in the media and elsewhere, Trump was right yet again. Trump repeatedly called for moves like this to guard against Russia, and the propaganda press and other libtards pushed a narrative that this meant he was anti-NATO Shoot some are still pushing that crazy narrative today

The CPAC straw poll results were interesting - 59% of attendees want President Donald Trump to be the party's 2024 presidential candidate. Runner-up was the outstanding Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 28% of the vote
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 12:47 AM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

He was anti-NATO because he called it obsolete. Misunderstood the concept of the treaty and the organization's purpose. Claimed that there were unpaid debts to the U.S. when the spending was internal. Questioned whether he had to abide by Article 5. Claimed he wanted to pull the U.S. out of it publicly. Antagonized key members by pushing for 4% when even the U.S. wasn't meeting 4% as part of a lame negotiation tactic. Claimed he could leave it without getting the approval of Congress. Took his sweet time to apply sanctions when it came to Russia and its proxies, blasting past deadlines for actions or reporting rationale and in some cases leading to congress forcing his hand, and generally picked public arguments and trade fights laden with animosity towards NATO members while handling Vlad with kid gloves while giving both barrels to his allies and trying to bring Russia back into the GX's

There's more, but you'll only see what you want to see.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:11 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
He was anti-NATO because he called it obsolete. Misunderstood the concept of the treaty and the organization's purpose. Claimed that there were unpaid debts to the U.S. when the spending was internal. Questioned whether he had to abide by Article 5. Claimed he wanted to pull the U.S. out of it publicly. Antagonized key members by pushing for 4% when even the U.S. wasn't meeting 4% as part of a lame negotiation tactic. Claimed he could leave it without getting the approval of Congress. Took his sweet time to apply sanctions when it came to Russia and its proxies, blasting past deadlines for actions or reporting rationale and in some cases leading to congress forcing his hand, and generally picked public arguments and trade fights laden with animosity towards NATO members while handling Vlad with kid gloves while giving both barrels to his allies and trying to bring Russia back into the GX's

There's more, but you'll only see what you want to see.
I guess you didn’t read this link

I’ll take Stoltenbergs words over yours
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:38 AM   #19
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yep, Germany is finally stepping up! Chancellor Olaf Scholz wins the weekend trifecta!

He halted Nordstream 2, committed to boosting the country's defense spending to 2% of GDP, and promised to send Ukraine arms including 500 Stingers, 1000 tank-busters, 9 howitzers w/ ammo, 14 armored vehicles and 10,000 tons of fuel! That's historic! And a good start!
Oh look we got our way!
Win at any cost right, fuck the rest of the world!
And the democratic and freedom loving people of Ukraine paid a heavy price for your champions fealty to Putin and his disassembly of NATO!
Make no mistake that was only about money in your heads, it was never about money to Trump that was for purposes of treason!
Some things are bigger than money!
It was and is bigger that the lives of the soldiers in the NATO alliance, they are there to delay until reinforcements arrive to help from that states!
We all knew it!
A sacrifice!
But what would all of you traitors know about that?
Nothing!
I assumed as much!
Oh my God!
may have to part with a bit of my money to keep the world safe from a unhinged madmad that now is threatening neculear war with the west, that's ya'lls comrade!
Fuck that!
It's my money mine, mine all mine!

What if Putin for some unknown reason decide to attack NATO instead of the Ukraine!
They would have been steamroller over barely slowing them down all of the way to the Atlantic!
And Putin knows that, even if you don't!

But that was the old Russian army, what the fuck Putins is fielding now I don't know?
Ukraine would not have stood this long by itself when I was in!
Because not only did the Russians have overwhelming numbers then, but apparently better quality of training!
These kids don't even know where they are, or who to shoot at!
Hell we might have been able to whip this bunch ourselves without stateside help!

We have the best trained troops in the world, and the Russians are afraid of them!
That is why Finland and the Sweden are considering putting American troops on thier soil.

And that's why Putin wanted Trump to weaken NATO!
And the treasonous prick did it.
And you all endorsed it!
And were other ways to get the money from them without weakening NATO!
But I'm sure they were never really considered that was not on Putin's agenda, neither Putin's or Trump's!
But that is the republican party of today, 80% of you all never served and you all don't understand sacrifice!
And the ones that did serve and back Trump are apparently too stupid to understand the oath they took or too treasonous to care!
You know like the oath weepers!

So lusty when you go and enlist in our armed forces even if you sacrifice just a couple of years of your time to serve this country then perhaps you may have some credibility as to this issue to me!
But you are have been and always will be are a civilian who apparently thinks that the service members of our armed forces are disposable!
By weakening NATO you put the remaining soldiers at more risk than they were before.
But of course you don't give a shit about that!
They were expendable to be sacrificed on the altar of Donald Trump and the clown car cabal and the rest of your, Putin cheerleading treasonous bunch that post the treasonous shit here!
You won't even sacrifice even a bit of that money that you all have to keep our soldiers safe!
You cry about money being spent on NATO like tier stealing from us.
And you think that we are we are there to keep Germany safe, it is not why NATO exists!

It was and is there to keep Russia contained until help arrives from the states!
And to keep the fight in Europe the best we can!
And if you do realize this, then as I previously said, you don't care!
Putin knows this, and used you as his useful idiots led by the mango moron that cannot see past the end of his nose!

And once again if I make some of you uncomfortable, good I done what I've set out to do!
You all should be!
People died because of this, and still are dying today!
Little kids dying because the Russian army hasalways taken the sledgehammer approach to warfare!
But who cares about them we got our way right!
Shame a shameless bunch of traitors!
Good on me!
Putin got what he wanted and acted on it.
This is all on treasonous Trump!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:52 AM   #20
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I guess you didn’t read this link

I’ll take Stoltenbergs words over yours
And yet he had to try to spin straw into gold in his address to Congress a few months later as diplomats around the world decried an absence of strong, principled American presidential leadership.
Old 02-28-2022, 06:56 AM   #21
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
That is why Finland and the Sweden are considering putting American troops on thier soil.
When the snow starts speaking Finnish...
Old 02-28-2022, 07:07 AM   #22
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
When the snow starts speaking Finnish...
?
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 07:29 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet he had to try to spin straw into gold in his address to Congress a few months later as diplomats around the world decried an absence of strong, principled American presidential leadership.
The Deep State did. As they did for Trumps term. DUH

More from CPAC since you and DF can’t seem to stay on topic

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/7710
Old 02-28-2022, 08:34 AM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
?
... Hmmmm.... He lost ME there also, mate.
Finnish WHAT?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 09:17 AM   #25
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
?
The Soviets underestimated Finland before, and the White Death is well known to Russia.
Old 02-28-2022, 12:43 PM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Ok dawg, now you’re really losing it. You make no sense, not even in a twisted way. And you’re starting to piss me off too.

Quote:
Oh look we got our way!
Win at any cost right, fuck the rest of the world!
And the democratic and freedom loving people of Ukraine paid a heavy price for your champions fealty to Putin and his disassembly of NATO!

Nobody is a "winner" here. And Trump isn’t my "champion". I didn’t give anyone credit for Germany’s decision to boost its defense spending to 2% of GDP. But if I had to give anyone “credit” - it would go to Putin. He’s the fool who provoked the Germans into doing this. And he’s the one who will ultimately pay a heavy blowback price. Right now NATO is the opposite of “dis-assembled”. It’s more united than ever, thanks to Putin. Why do you speak such nonsense?

Make no mistake that was only about money in your heads, it was never about money to Trump that was for purposes of treason!
Some things are bigger than money!
It was and is bigger that the lives of the soldiers in the NATO alliance, they are there to delay until reinforcements arrive to help from that states!
We all knew it!
A sacrifice!
But what would all of you traitors know about that?
Nothing!
I assumed as much!
Oh my God!
may have to part with a bit of my money to keep the world safe from a unhinged madman that now is threatening nuclear war with the west, that's ya'lls comrade!
Fuck that!
It's my money mine, mine all mine!

All of us understand what it means to sacrifice. During war, sacrifices are borne not only by soldiers on the front lines, but also by workers and civilians at home. A nation’s resources are not unlimited. Every dollar the US has to spend on NATO is a dollar we can’t spend to protect our allies in Asia and other parts of the world. Our defense umbrella should not be free. We should not sacrifice for countries that won’t share in the burden of our sacrifices. The US has not stinted on our contributions to NATO. You keep calling your fellow Americans “traitors”. The real traitors to NATO are the free riders - the countries that won’t pay their fair shares. And you defend their refusal to sacrifice like the US is doing.

What if Putin for some unknown reason decide to attack NATO instead of the Ukraine!
They would have been steamroller over barely slowing them down all of the way to the Atlantic!
And Putin knows that, even if you don't!

Nonsense. The Russians wouldn’t make it halfway across Poland before NATO blows them to bits. And Putin knows that, even if you don't!

But that was the old Russian army (blah, blah, blah)...

And that's why Putin wanted Trump to weaken NATO!
And the treasonous prick did it.
And you all endorsed it!
And were other ways to get the money from them without weakening NATO!
But I'm sure they were never really considered that was not on Putin's agenda, neither Putin's or Trump's!
But that is the republican party of today, 80% of you all never served and you all don't understand sacrifice!
And the ones that did serve and back Trump are apparently too stupid to understand the oath they took or too treasonous to care!
You know like the oath weepers (sic)!

Nobody weakened NATO. We all understand sacrifice. What we don’t understand is why you keep smearing your fellow citizens as treasonous in every post you make in this forum. I find many of your opinions to be completely uninformed and misguided, but I’ve never called you a traitor.

So lusty when you go and enlist in our armed forces even if you sacrifice just a couple of years of your time to serve this country then perhaps you may have some credibility as to this issue to me!
But you are have been and always will be are a civilian who apparently thinks that the service members of our armed forces are disposable!

Wtf is wrong with you? You don’t know if I ever served or not. Or my kin. Military service is not a sine qua non for having sound judgment on foreign policy matters, including those involving war and peace. I have NEVER viewed the lives of American servicemen as “disposable” - and I deeply resent your stupid, baseless and slanderous claim otherwise.

By weakening NATO you put the remaining soldiers at more risk than they were before.
But of course you don't give a shit about that!

For the third fucking time - no one has weakened NATO! I personally care very much about its strength and unity and the Americans deployed on behalf of NATO. As I said already, it’s more united now than at any time in its 70-year history, thanks to Putin's folly and miscalculations.

They were expendable to be sacrificed on the altar of Donald Trump and the clown car cabal and the rest of your, Putin cheerleading treasonous bunch that post the treasonous shit here!
You won't even sacrifice even a bit of that money that you all have to keep our soldiers safe!

Bullshit! You don't know what I pay in taxes, but it's a safe bet it's more than you do.

You cry about money being spent on NATO like tier (sic) stealing from us.
And you think that we are there to keep Germany safe, it is not why NATO exists!

It was and is there to keep Russia contained until help arrives from the states!
And to keep the fight in Europe the best we can!
And if you do realize this, then as I previously said, you don't care!

I know more about NATO's history and care more about its future than you do, so fuck off!

Putin knows this, and used you as his useful idiots led by the mango moron that cannot see past the end of his nose!

Putin is the idiot now. He’s galvanized the entire world against him.

And once again if I make some of you uncomfortable, good I done what I've set out to do!
You all should be!
People died because of this, and still are dying today!
Little kids dying because the Russian army hasalways taken the sledgehammer approach to warfare!
But who cares about them we got our way right!
Shame a shameless bunch of traitors!
Good on me!
Putin got what he wanted and acted on it.
This is all on treasonous Trump!

You’re the shameless one. Putin is killing Ukrainians and you’re stupidly and irrationally blaming your fellow citizens and Donald Trump instead of the thug in the Kremlin. You’re either nuts or a paid Russian troll.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 03:03 PM   #27
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You are spot on Bam - Germany said it will boost defense spending above 2% of GDP in response to the Ukraine war, following years of contention with the U.S. over military budgets

For all the clueless libtards in the media and elsewhere, Trump was right yet again. Trump repeatedly called for moves like this to guard against Russia, and the propaganda press and other libtards pushed a narrative that this meant he was anti-NATO Shoot some are still pushing that crazy narrative today

The CPAC straw poll results were interesting - 59% of attendees want President Donald Trump to be the party's 2024 presidential candidate. Runner-up was the outstanding Florida Governor Ron DeSantis with 28% of the vote
Interesting that the supposed deal maker couldn't get Germany to shit some additional pfennigs, (since he was so persuasive) but now with a war in the backyard they wake up. So which one was it that caused an about face?

Trump's 20 min speech?

The threat of war and loss of a commodity?

Reptards want to give Trump all the credit for any result of change of mind, (and remember what happened when Germany was a super power- by more spending- they were hardly bothersome as a world power right??); and blame Dems when Trump is under investigation for crimes cause it's a witch Hunt.

CPAC is a fucking joke. It's where
The moronic right spread out hate and bigotry against other Americans. Fucking DISGUSTING.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 03:36 PM   #28
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - President TRUMP remains the MOST POPULAR
politician in America (if not the World) and IS the
odds-on FAVOURITE to Win in 2024. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:05 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Interesting that the supposed deal maker couldn't get Germany to shit some additional pfennigs, (since he was so persuasive) but now with a war in the backyard they wake up. So which one was it that caused an about face?

Trump's 20 min speech?

The threat of war and loss of a commodity?

Reptards want to give Trump all the credit for any result of change of mind, (and remember what happened when Germany was a super power- by more spending- they were hardly bothersome as a world power right??); and blame Dems when Trump is under investigation for crimes cause it's a witch Hunt.

CPAC is a fucking joke. It's where
The moronic right spread out hate and bigotry against other Americans. Fucking DISGUSTING.
Come on - show me where in my post I gave credit to President Trump for Germany finally spending what it should. Come on, I will wait.

I did say for all the clueless libtards in the media and elsewhere, Trump was right yet again. Trump repeatedly called for moves like this to guard against Russia, and the propaganda press and other libtards pushed a narrative that this meant he was anti-NATO Shoot some are still pushing that crazy narrative today

Perhaps if Germany had listened to President Trump instead of waiting til war is at it's doorstep, Putin would not have been so emboldened.

What is fucking DISGUSTING is libtards defending Senile Biden's incompetence in removing sanctions on Nordstream 2 while at the same time doing everything he can to limit US Energy production
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:10 PM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

I thought this thread was a about CPAC?

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/7711

Let’s dance!!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women