Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #16
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates View Post
You used the word deployed, so usually mean military or military contractor, i'm hoping you're not working around the installation or having them as clients, the worst thing for someone deployed somewhere is to be sitting around shooting the shit and people start talking about sex, and whores, aint no one going to call you a provider in the field, and you realized the one they're talking about is your girl, and god help him if they find out who she is to him, they'll have no respect if they figure out he's ok with it, or feel sorry for him.
Yes he's Army and he has no problem with what I do and don't give a damn if anyone finds out. I use to be a cam girl so half the US knows my face (and ass, and tits, and vagina...) I don't see Army or Marines. I do have an Air Force guy I see whenever he's in the state but he's so timid I doubt he'll say anything. There's only one other guy I've met that's in my fiance's unit and he knows who I am, if he wants to run around in the sand telling people my fiance is dating a whore then he can go right ahead...he has to come back home eventually.

Bottom line, if we don't care, why should anyone else?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
My fiance use to be a part-time hobbyist.....I didn't become a full-time provider until after he quit his job a few months ago.
Well isn't that nice of him Did you mean second job? How would he manage to focus on a military career and another job. That's a lot to balance.

Quote:
He'll go out and spend his money on some chick, sleeps with her and realizes "damn, I have way better at home". He's weird like that.
Yeah he don't have to work, more hours but insist and support that his girl does this to supplement the loss of income. Well isn't that sweet........making out like a pimp

No offense I meant that in the slang sense, not literally........

Quote:
For me, it's a job. I meet a lot of sweet guys and I meet a lot of creeps. Either way it will only be a job. I'm not going to get so caught up in the lust that I lose myself in it. Right now I'm covering the bills until he gets deployed and the checks start coming in. And after he's deployed I'll still be a full-time provider.

In earlier posts you said your motivation was college money as you were a college student. Since you will be married that portion will now be free for you as a dependent since he's active military. And if he's deploying he will have tax free income coming in, and it will be increased substancially by at least 15G to 20G more a year because he has a spouse.....as opposed to being a single soildier.

Quote:
Bottom line, sex is sex.
Am I predicting that your staying a provider until he returns from his one or two year deployment to fulfill your sexual needs maybe for the time he will be away, is it really and purely financial. Obviously you wouldn't necessarily need to work and could focus fully on school and your career, rather than the risk of getting caught up. And guys still have sex during deployments although its not accepted. The PX stores in Afganistan sell condoms........

And female military soildiers deploying are all too accommodating. Its dangerous ground, and she misses the touch of a man. There's some ducked off spots in there. Maybe they can serve the same purpose for him.

But again not judging. Just curious.

My personal opinion on this is I only hobby when I'm single. Wouldn't even fathom doing it if I was married. But I don't judge those guys or ladies that do.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #18
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I'll try to answer everything best I can (having a rough time right now so please excuse my bitterness)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Well isn't that nice of him Did you mean second job? How would he manage to focus on a military career and another job. That's a lot to balance.
Yes his civilian job. He was a corrections officer for a while and since we've been together he told me how much he hated it. I agreed to let him quit and to pick up the bills until he finds another job. Since he's only in the reserves, he wasn't making money from the military unless he was on orders. He never got another civilian job because he's sargent put him on full orders to work on base since my business was pretty low. So it's not like he was just sitting around playing video games all day while I was out selling my ass.

Quote:
Yeah he don't have to work, more hours but insist and support that his girl does this to supplement the loss of income. Well isn't that sweet........making out like a pimp

No offense I meant that in the slang sense, not literally........
He's one dorky pimp, I'll tell you that. If he was anything like a pimp, I wouldn't be getting ANY business. He thinks I should charge $500 a hour and make guys sign a contract...again he's weird.

Quote:
In earlier posts you said your motivation was college money as you were a college student. Since you will be married that portion will now be free for you as a dependent since he's active military. And if he's deploying he will have tax free income coming in, and it will be increased substancially by at least 15G to 20G more a year because he has a spouse.....as opposed to being a single soildier.
He said he could transfer his student money to me, but that means he can't go to school on it (not like he was going to anyway).

So he'll make more since we're getting married? I should tell him that, maybe now we can actually afford that house we've been looking at.

Quote:
Am I predicting that your staying a provider until he returns from his one or two year deployment to fulfill your sexual needs maybe for the time he will be away, is it really and purely financial. Obviously you wouldn't necessarily need to work and could focus fully on school and your career, rather than the risk of getting caught up. And guys still have sex during deployments although its not accepted. The PX stores in Afganistan sell condoms........

And female military soildiers deploying are all too accommodating. Its dangerous ground, and she misses the touch of a man. There's some ducked off spots in there. Maybe they can serve the same purpose for him.

But again not judging. Just curious.

My personal opinion on this is I only hobby when I'm single. Wouldn't even fathom doing it if I was married. But I don't judge those guys or ladies that do.
I don't need to meet with random guys to fulfill my sex life. If I wanted just the thrill of sex I have a few male friends that are eagerly waiting for my fiance to fall off the face of the earth. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy my job, just means if I wanted a booty call I could get one. So yes, me offering pussy for money is purely financial. And even though he's making all this money while he's gone, I can't see myself sitting around doing nothing. If both of us are working then even more money comes in. I don't understand house wives or live-at-home dads. If the work is there then I'm going to go get it.

I know he'll probably be over there banging the general's daughter or whatever. I don't care just as long as he doesn't come home with sand crabs or something nasty. Whenever he goes off on training to some random state he tells me he looks up the hookers in the area. That's fine, he needs his tickle every now and again just like any other human. We did make a deal that if he wants to explore to leave me out of the process. Meaning, don't sit there on his phone or laptop searching ads while I'm laying next to him.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes he's Army and he has no problem with what I do and don't give a damn if anyone finds out. I use to be a cam girl so half the US knows my face (and ass, and tits, and vagina...) I don't see Army or Marines. I do have an Air Force guy I see whenever he's in the state but he's so timid I doubt he'll say anything. There's only one other guy I've met that's in my fiance's unit and he knows who I am, if he wants to run around in the sand telling people my fiance is dating a whore then he can go right ahead...he has to come back home eventually.

Bottom line, if we don't care, why should anyone else?
You know that you can totally fuck up his career if he wants to make the military his career goal, military personnel are responsible for the actions of their immediate family, at least it was when I was in the military. so if you end up married living on post and you get busted or founded out, his career will suffer, it's one thing when you're not married, it's a whole other ball game once your married.
This guy must be junior grade, if he thinks they'll let that stand.I seen this happen back in the day, the guy career always got wrecked.
I quite sure if one guy knows, a whole hell of a lot of them know already, one thing GI's talk about is pussy.

Your fiance may not be a pimp, but he has you in pocket.
makes me want to sing Eddie Griffin Hi Ho song
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Okay I'll try to answer everything best I can (having a rough time right now so please excuse my bitterness)

Posting taint can make all that bitterness turn to sweetness ... ijs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:28 AM   #21
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You know that you can totally fuck up his career if he wants to make the military his career goal, military personnel are responsible for the actions of their immediate family, at least it was when I was in the military. so if you end up married living on post and you get busted or founded out, his career will suffer, it's one thing when you're not married, it's a whole other ball game once your married.
This guy must be junior grade, if he thinks they'll let that stand.I seen this happen back in the day, the guy career always got wrecked.
I quite sure if one guy knows, a whole hell of a lot of them know already, one thing GI's talk about is pussy.

Your fiance may not be a pimp, but he has you in pocket.
makes me want to sing Eddie Griffin Hi Ho song
EDIT: retracted my earlier reply because honestly it's none of your business what we do. I've already told too much. If he's worried about his career then he can talk to me about it. Thank you for your concern, but I'm sure we'll be just fine.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:57 AM   #22
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
EDIT: retracted my earlier reply because honestly it's none of your business what we do. I've already told too much. If he's worried about his career then he can talk to me about it. Thank you for your concern, but I'm sure we'll be just fine.
It is none of our business, but if you bring it up in a open forum, don't expect someone not to comment about it, particularly when you see a potential train wreck, there are ways of going about things in the military, if he doesn't plan on a career or staying in the reserves, it doesn't matter what you do, knew a lot of guys in the military that wives where in the business, but it was UTR, before the internet and social media, no pictures, etc, and for the most part they didn't know, or played dumb, or as in your case fine with it, usually while they were doing a tour overseas and wifefy was at home. usually came to light, it rarely had a happy ending, one massive cluster fuck, someone always had to go away, or both.
but good luck to you.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:39 AM   #23
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
It is none of our business, but if you bring it up in a open forum, don't expect someone not to comment about it, particularly when you see a potential train wreck, there are ways of going about things in the military, if he doesn't plan on a career or staying in the reserves, it doesn't matter what you do, knew a lot of guys in the military that wives where in the business, but it was UTR, before the internet and social media, no pictures, etc, and for the most part they didn't know, or played dumb, or as in your case fine with it, usually while they were doing a tour overseas and wifefy was at home. usually came to light, it rarely had a happy ending, one massive cluster fuck, someone always had to go away, or both.
but good luck to you.
I guess that depends on how you define a "Happy Ending" and for whom, eh?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #24
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1053228321]I have a great wife, but I just like to have sex with other pretty women. If I were married to the prettiest woman in the world, I'd still want to have sex with other women. Just can't help myself. There is nothing a woman could do to stop me, no matter what after several years, I just need something new and shiny.
QUOTE]
I wonder if your wife is thinking the same thing.

I have a great husband, but I just like to have sex with other handsome men. If I were married to the hottest man in the world, I'd still want to have sex with other men. Just can't help myself. There is nothing a man could do to stop me, no matter what after several years, I just need something new and shiny.

wouldn't that be classic.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #25
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Troll.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #26
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Yet at the same time I am always deeply humbled to be bestowed such a sacred opportunity ...to play a role, any role in such a devoted short-lived "fairy tale romance"
Bullshit if the day award!
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dreamvacationdates;10532 39769]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I have a great wife, but I just like to have sex with other pretty women. If I were married to the prettiest woman in the world, I'd still want to have sex with other women. Just can't help myself. There is nothing a woman could do to stop me, no matter what after several years, I just need something new and shiny.
QUOTE]
I wonder if your wife is thinking the same thing.

I have a great husband, but I just like to have sex with other handsome men. If I were married to the hottest man in the world, I'd still want to have sex with other men. Just can't help myself. There is nothing a man could do to stop me, no matter what after several years, I just need something new and shiny.

wouldn't that be classic.
Why do you care?
Old 06-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #28
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Jewish Lawyer;1053242058]
Quote:
Why do you care?
I'm thinking about making a lonely ladies site for women who want to get a little payback with a boy toy.
Do you realize how many guys would love to be boy toys for these ladies, and they'll do it for free.
There is always a flip side to everything.
Old 06-25-2013, 03:08 PM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dreamvacationdates;10532 44030]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I'm thinking about making a lonely ladies site for women who want to get a little payback with a boy toy.
Do you realize how many guys would love to be boy toys for these ladies, and they'll do it for free.
There is always a flip side to everything.
Go for it then!
Old 06-26-2013, 03:18 AM   #30
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
but good luck to you.
I don't know what he plans on doing with his career, but I told him if he ever plans on going Active Duty then he can do it single. I refuse to be the Army Wives that sit at home saying "My solider" to my Army Wife friends. Fuck that...this will be his last tour unless he feels an itch in his pants to make he go back again. Although I doubt he will, he's already sneaking on someone's phone in a port-a-potty saying how much he misses me and needs me and can't wait to come home (he's only been gone for 15 days...). Fucker should have became a cop instead.

Anyway, the important people in his unit knows what I do and until such a day he calls me saying I need to quit, I'm going to still sale my ass and pussy to the highest bidder.

There ain't no rest for the wicked, money doesn't grow on trees. I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, and ain't nothing in this life for free.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women