Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I prefer 2 hours minimum but it all depends on what I can do at the time I'm interested in seeing someone.

I don't do 30 mins. Those just aren't fun to me. For a long time 1 hour was just fine but nowadays I find I enjoy 2 hours much more. It has cut down on the amount of times I hobby but its much more enjoyable to me.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Multiple hours? What the what? I can arrive properly execute foreplay, about two minutes, and then the rodeo sex, eight seconds and done. So basically, five minutes for fun and dressing. Whatever time is left is for a nap. My 1.3" of dangling death can only do so much.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #18
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

I have tried both the hour and 2 hour appointments and prefer the 2 hour. In fact, with my ATF, I'll be bumping up to a 3 hour appointment. Of course there's the "intermission activities" that help with that. I like bringing strawberries and cream, along with a nice bottle of wine to share during the "pauses". Now, when I see a provider passing through that says minimum is a 2 hour appointment, I just skip over that one and move on to the next.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #19
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

well 1/2 hour is over way to quick, it seems just as u get started and having fun its over....unless its a regular that doesn't have alot of time, say on his way into work or such, best ones are 2 hours
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:11 PM   #20
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

90 minutes seems right for me unless two hours is favorably priced. I often make do with an hour which makes me an efficient lover.

If a lady wants to share a meal or a cocktail post tryst I am glad for the company but it has to be OTC time since my budget and sense of value won't permit me such an extravagance. A fair number will come with me, probably to cope with the loneliness of the road.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #21
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
since my...sense of value won't permit me such an extravagance.
Thank you!
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:32 AM   #22
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

It depends for me. One little young lady in particular after the first time I met her was a 2 hour minimum afterwards and I still couldn't get enough after that. So I would definately talk to her about spending more time, because I just enjoyed her company that much. Other times, an hour is enough or may be an hour and a half or something.

I think putting a minimum time may make the lady feel better but at what cost? If the two of you don't really get along then it's like your stuck in a way. If the 'click' wasnt there then there is an uncomfortable situation for that long, rather than setting a shorter time, and leaving the option for extending the time if everything was going fine. It's about option and choice.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #23
Mr. O'Doul
Registered Member

I enjoy the dinner/function date. I like to go out to eat or to a party/funtion of some sort if possible. It seems to heighten the excitement knowing that as soon as we get back to her place, we're going to fuck like rabbits. Plus, being out in public with my preferred provider (a gorgeous girl that is way out of my league, looks-wise) is, admittedly, a nice boost to my self esteem. That's generally only after I get to know the provider though.
Mr. O'Doul is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #24
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

1 hour, sometimes 90 minutes. Do not like the 2 hour minimum; what if y'all don't click?

You go to Tom Thumb, do they say:
"Sir, you must spend $400."
You go to the movies, do they say:
"Sir, you must see 4 movies."
You go to a strip club, do they say:
"Sir, you must have 22 private dances."
Fifteen's plenty.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #25
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For the first time, I go with an hour session to 'check' her out. If I choose to repeat then I go for 2 hour sessions with the potential of incorporating dinner, drinks, etc and making it multiple hour sessions. With my fave girls I like to do overnights.
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Some providers require you to spend a certain amount of time with them that they feel is "appropriate" usually 2, 4, or even 6 hour minimums - which can amount into a couple hundred or few thousands. In other words, you better have done your research and have a good feeling about what you're getting into. Literally haha

I personally don't believe in enforcing minimums. I just think it's ridiculous

If there's a gentlemen that wants to spend an hour with you he will, if there's someone else who prefers longer dates and wants a 4 hour he will. Let people decide what they want

And as for the myth that longer hour minimums attracts better quality of clients - Sure that may be true - But it's also true that respectful classy guys will treat you well in one hour

Now it's ok to have your personal preference listed on your ad,site but let people make their decisions lol

Your thoughts?
Any more than an hour with you and I would fall in love, Zabrina, so that will have to be the limit!
Unless, you wanted to go to a strip club where all the women wore high highs, all the time....
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #27
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I love my two hours! They are sooo much more enjoyable!!! No rush, and I really get to know their penis inside and out...I like sipping wine, eating and chatting before fucking a stranger.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #28
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have been the route of 15 min "quickies" just out of curiosity a few times.
Mostly an hour is all I do. Mainly due to the old "muzzle loader" ( single shot only).
Occasionaly I do 90 min for a favorite lady.
Eventually want an over-nighter...
Bigstk01 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I love my two hours! They are sooo much more enjoyable!!! No rush, and I really get to know their penis inside and out...I like sipping wine, eating and chatting before fucking a strange.

Fixed that for you.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:31 AM   #30
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Any more than an hour with you and I would fall in love, Zabrina, so that will have to be the limit!
Unless, you wanted to go to a strip club where all the women wore high highs, all the time....
I have the same sentiments but I would not do the strip club. Dancing or dinner. If I had my way you could fall a sleep on my arm and I dare not wake you. Afraid that the moment would end. My arm could go numb and I could be in excruciating pain. But disturbing a princess from a slumber, I shall not.

True play time is anywhere between hour to two and I don't mean chit chat.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women