Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Once cleared I've never had that problem. I strive to be punctual with any appointment and would find it frustrating if a Provider holds out on her address. I would think that Providers hate having a gentlemen show up late too. It saves time, means the appointment can start as planned and reduces the chance that the Provider's schedule (and mine thank you!) are thrown out of whack.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 AM   #17
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I have to agree with cowboy on this one and disagree with BJ.The ladies holding the address has made me late more times than I can count.Of course then the ladies expect me out the door at the time the hour would have been up at .
Maybe thats the plan to begin with?
We aren't retards ,being a little early or on time is being punctual.Just because women seem to run late to all events doesn't mean men do.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:26 PM   #18
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
I have to agree with cowboy on this one and disagree with BJ.
The nerve of you!
Quote:
The ladies holding the address has made me late more times than I can count.Of course then the ladies expect me out the door at the time the hour would have been up at .
Maybe thats the plan to begin with?
We aren't retards ,being a little early or on time is being punctual.Just because women seem to run late to all events doesn't mean men do.
That is sorta my point. It isn't to get you here on time, rather to get you here on THEIR time.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
srobert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
I think that most girls do it because some guys are retarded. Since some are retarded and we have no idea how to gauge their retardedness by initial conversations, we just assume you all are.

I think it is to know exactly where you are and when you will arrive. We know that if you call us when you get to 635 and Anywhere St. that you are approximately 8 mins. from our door. When you call at our apartment complex, we can look out our window and see you pulling up.

Some guys are early, some are late. Some are very early. Some are very late. The 2/3 call method gives the provider a sense of control with the time so you aren't 15 mins. early and banging on her door while she is douching out the last guys' condom smell.

I do agree with giving an address for the GPS. Whether it be the hotel or apartment complex address or to the CVS across the street. Hell, I even sleep with my GPS to know which way to get out of bed in the morning. Can't live without it.
Do women really do that??
srobert is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #20
Guest091914
Account Disabled

User ID: 2201

Most providers do this as a safety precaution, dont take it personal sweetie Hope this helps.
Guest091914 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:38 PM   #21
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

[quote=Infamous BJ;297107]I think that most girls do it because some guys are retarded. Since some are retarded and we have no idea how to gauge their retardedness by initial conversations, we just assume you all are.

I think it is to know exactly where you are and when you will arrive. We know that if you call us when you get to 635 and Anywhere St. that you are approximately 8 mins. from our door. When you call at our apartment complex, we can look out our window and see you pulling up.

Some guys are early, some are late. Some are very early. Some are very late. The 2/3 call method gives the provider a sense of control with the time so you aren't 15 mins. early and banging on her door while she is douching out the last guys' condom smell. /quote]

Thanks Infamous, that explains a lot.

When I see a traveling Provider, I always assume that she won't know north from south, etc; and presume that I'm gonna spend 10-15 minutes driving in circles, calling several times, before I get there.

I've learned from experience that the Provider needs to control that scenario for her sense of security. I just try to remain calm, keep my sense of humor, and realize that it's just one of the hoops we have to jump through to get some strange pussy.

Most of the time, my patience is rewarded with a good session.

stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #22
jimmyjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Just a reminder - forgetting to delete your provider's address from your GPS is a sure-fire way to get busted.
jimmyjones is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #23
RichYoungbuck4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Coordinates!

You don't need a physical address... GPS coordinates work even better. Google something up on the net like a hotel, business, etc... and you'll find the coordinates listed as well.
RichYoungbuck4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #24
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by khloecruise View Post
Most providers do this as a safety precaution, dont take it personal sweetie Hope this helps.
Umm. No, not really. I've never understood that reasoning. Please explain how it makes a provider safer?

I can understand BJ's reasoning, but what's so safe about a girl stringing out her location over multiple calls? Presumably she has agreed to an appointment at her location, so I'd say telling him the location is a basic and necessary part of the deal. The guy's on his way, and this is some sort of last minute screening process? How exactly does a guy pass or not pass this screening?

Ads I've read, and providers I've spoken to, tell me that getting a guy to stop thinking about it and actually dial the number is the hardest part. I wonder if making every new guy call 3-4 times before actually seeing them has a bigger effect on the number of new customers, or the number of NCNS...
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #25
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
It's plain ridiculous for us guys to be running around without any true knowledge of where we are going.
looie, i cannot believe that you just gave away one of the most trusted secrets of us guys - we dont know shit from shinola ... or east stumbletruck for that matter. :^) :^) :^) :^) [j/k guy!]

bj, most most excellent advice and motivation on progressively giving out locations - timing and safety.

khloecruise - exactamundo!!!

lisa.lisa0302 - can i go around the world w/ you, w/out a GPS?

Little Stevie - i always get a great laugh out of your writings!!! you have a great gift of humor and gab [me, guess i'm too serious sometimes]

chelsea simms - guess i'll just suffer from GPS envy for some of the guys.
seriously, it seems that many of the men replying are relying on technology to get them there. in my initial contact w/ a woman, i ask for the closest cross-streets so i can decide whether or not i want to drive to that part of the metroplex. if i decide to visit her [lots of other criteria involved], i get better location details and just drive to that area. i then let her guide me in to her warm spot, err, i mean home sweet hobby home. then the fun begins w/out use of technology, just hardware and software :^)

and just about every woman i've visited has cut me some slack on arrival/departure times - if i arrived 5 mins after the planned start time, most let me stay for the consulting time i paid for. even some of the newbie women cut me slack on arrival time.
so, guys, my suggestion - instead of focusing on her actual address or coordinates or whatevers, redirect that compulsion to details to exchanging sweet kisses, soft caresses, and stimulating contractions!!!

you know, we can ask for directions, geographically and sensually. :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:55 PM   #26
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

so, guys, my suggestion - instead of focusing on her actual address or coordinates or whatevers, redirect that compulsion to details to exchanging sweet kisses, soft caresses, and stimulating contractions!!!

you know, we can ask for directions, geographically and sensually. :^)[/quote]

R U SURE

could you tell me what area of town your in. I just checked the nite stand and I'm running awful low on sweet kisses and those other goodies, thought I might run by and restock. If you don"t mind throw in a cross street or two to help lite the way. lol xoxo chelsea
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:35 PM   #27
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Another way that works well is to use a gmail account.

If they put the address in the body of the email, gmail will pull it and ask if you'd like to map that address.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:21 PM   #28
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
i previously posted.....

you know, we can ask for directions, geographically and sensually. :^)
---------------------------

R U SURE

could you tell me what area of town your in. I just checked the nite stand and I'm running awful low on sweet kisses and those other goodies, thought I might run by and restock. If you don"t mind throw in a cross street or two to help lite the way. lol xoxo chelsea
chelsea, unfortunately i'm currently near the westport neighborhood in kansas city, mo :^(
when i get back to dallas, rather than have you drive over here to stock up, i'd zip over from my home near white rock lake [mockingbird & buckner area] or from work [near preston & belt line] to your closest cross-streets with an extra special helping of warm sweet kisses and other intimate goodies for you!!!!
btw, i'm pmdelites [afternoon delites] it's just the license plate that says "r u sure?" [tho, that would be a good username]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #29
djxk8
Registered Member

As others have said, the "checkpoint" I have always thought is so the lady can be sure she is ready for you, also I guess some sort of security thing, more than once they have been able to see me walking/driving up when leading me to the room/apartment etc. More than once I only have had to use a checkpoint for the first visit, but even then sometimes, I will call before going in, just to make sure she is ready! potentially saving embarrassment both ways,

The only thing I would ask is make sure the checkpoint isn't somewhere dodgy, that happened very recently, I pull in to park and someone starts walking to my car...

Reminds me of a Story several years ago, outside of Texas (WAY outside) I did actually have the address, I had turned up early and "hung around" waiting, why I didn't call I don't know, so it comes to the appointed time, I start walking towards the apartment and there is another man walking from the opposite direction, slightly ahead of me. He gets to the door first, so I just walked straight past, did not want a confrontation, I called, politely asked WTF? - her response. "He is a regular and called last minute, you were new, and 80% of new appointments never show up, so I figured you were going to be a no show"
djxk8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #30
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I bet that experience made for a great review... I thought only airlines double-booked...

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women