Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #16
Guest031114
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Actually was looking for a "hand-in"!
Guest031114 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #17
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

User ID: 186982
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps a "hand-on?" Time for fun with prepositions!
SexyBritneyJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #18
Guest031114
Account Disabled

How about in, out, in, out, in, out, then on? Then home.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #19
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Without hands on , or hands in the hobby wouldn't be much fun...lol. Dang Britney , filthy liberal? Ha I thought you smelled rather great.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:31 PM   #20
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ View Post
I'm curious to hear what others think of this. It's apparently legal to shoot us if we don't fuck you for some reason.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...sex/?mobile=nc
may be if a hooker takes the money and dont do IT with you in TEXES and that is steeling the money see. i showed it to my freind and thats what he says.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #21
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, yeah. It's most definitely stealing. I just don't think it should be legal to shoot and kill someone over $150. She wasn't posing an immediate threat to his person or anything.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #22
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

i think the lessen is if your gonna be a hooker in TEXES you beter do IT good and dont steel from nobuddy.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #23
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
i think the lessen is if your gonna be a hooker in TEXES you beter do IT good and dont steel from nobuddy.
I think an even better lesson would be "don't be a hooker in Texas".

Maybe we could use that to market ourselves to get Dallas, Houston, Austin and SA ladies to come visit? "Come to Tennessee, providers! We can't shoot you if you keep the money and don't put out!"

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:44 PM   #24
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

When I got my 1st gun, my daddy told me "Remember: there are 2 sides to every story. Unless 1 of the 2 are dead." It's a mandate I repeat to my own kids - if you're gonna shoot, shoot to kill.

Unfortunately, there is only 1 side to the story as the "other side" died at the scene. Maybe she did show with the intent to rob. Maybe something went south. There are 3 sides to every side, your side, my side and the truth. Sometimes all 3 sides differ from each other.

What is easy to guess is this was a case of bad meeting worse. Do I think the guy is scum? Yep. Do I think a life is worth 150? Nope. And I think everyone here agrees - in theory.
But Britt, you didnt ask the right question. Ask if a hooker's life is worth 150. On second thought...why bother to ask when we already have the answer?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #25
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If she was somehow violent or aggressive towards him, I'm pretty sure he would have brought that up as part of his defense.

And I don't think it tells you in that article, but she was shot in the back and neck when Gilbert shot at the car while it was driving away.

She didn't die at the scene. She died seven months later.

While I feel certain that no one has the truth of the story, I feel fairly confident in saying that the man wasn't in harm's way, and really just wanted his $150 back.

BCG, why would you want to import providers when you have such wonderful local talent already?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #26
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ View Post
BCG, why would you want to import providers when you have such wonderful local talent already?
We have wonderful local talent, but do we have enough of it? (The bcg family motto: "Too much is never enough.")

Besides, for all you know that wonderful local talent may know me well enough to know they don't want to see me, leaving me to imported talent in order to satisfy my minimum monthly requirement of sin and degradation...

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #27
Guest031114
Account Disabled

Everything I read was that this was not a case of self defense. It was a case about a commercial transaction that went awry. It amazes me that people on the jury could justify this result. Its one thing to say that this man values very little about the loss of life but its another for 12 people to support. I would be interested to see the makeup of this jury.

On a postive note the police did investigate and charge him, the DA supported that decision and prosecuted it and the Judge let the case get to the Jury and did not summarily dismiss it. It's not tthat the whole system is corrupt but apparently some people are just stupid and they often sit on juries.

The good thing is that there are far more people that are outraged than content with this result, I guess my faith in humanity will have to rest with that.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #28
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzman1971 View Post
Everything I read was that this was not a case of self defense. It was a case about a commercial transaction that went awry. It amazes me that people on the jury could justify this result. Its one thing to say that this man values very little about the loss of life but its another for 12 people to support. I would be interested to see the makeup of this jury.

On a postive note the police did investigate and charge him, the DA supported that decision and prosecuted it and the Judge let the case get to the Jury and did not summarily dismiss it. It's not tthat the whole system is corrupt but apparently some people are just stupid and they often sit on juries.

The good thing is that there are far more people that are outraged than content with this result, I guess my faith in humanity will have to rest with that.
In a previous incarnation when I was engaged in the malpractice of law, An Older And Wiser Lawyer once pointed out that miscarriages of justice pretty much occur at random, and they benefit the defense as often as they benefit the prosecution. (Another Older And Wiser Lawyer once put it this way: "When I was young and starting out in practice, I lost a lot of cases that I should have won. Now that I am older and have years of experience, I've won a lot of cases I should have lost. So in the end, justice was served.") It happens that people get away with murder (it didn't start, and most certainly didn't end, with O.J.).

"On a slightly more serious note" (if I may be forgiven a Title Drop), if "some people [who] are just that stupid" sat on this jury and rendered this verdict, blame the prosecutor who obviously sucked at jury selection.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 06-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #29
Guest031114
Account Disabled

I agree BCG - excellent points. But don't forget this was Texas so you can't blame the prosecutor for having dumb jurrors I bet the "pickens' was slim."
Old 06-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #30
SexyBritneyJ
Wizard of O's

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I should have titled this thread "An Excuse To Bash Texas."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women