Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2015, 11:51 AM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
I already said this in the OP...please follow along...even listed an example, although she's over 25 so maybe Whispers won't agree she's successful, lol
My response was directed to emptywallet whom I quoted.

Where was you comment then?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 12:15 PM   #17
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
A good assistant/manager can stay hidden. Ladies, keep this in mind when picking an assistant or manager.
I disagree, a good manager or assistant (these are different things as I stated above) cannot stay hidden. If they do they aren't "good". There should be no behind the scenes bullshit, it degrades the "sanctity" of having verified provider status.

As Whispers and I noted, it would really suck to find out your PM's and texts of sweet nothings or other BS fucktards do prior to an appt were really with a 3rd party. There will always be incongruities in the conversations like the one above that if a fucktard pays attention he will notice. That's why I speculated that OLM was pissed. Maybe he found out he was romancing some dude instead of the little sweety he was planning to see. Maybe the manager was like Pyramider and asked to see OLMs taint...
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 12:38 PM   #18
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I disagree, a good manager or assistant (these are different things as I stated above) cannot stay hidden. If they do they aren't "good". There should be no behind the scenes bullshit, it degrades the "sanctity" of having verified provider status.

As Whispers and I noted, it would really suck to find out your PM's and texts of sweet nothings or other BS fucktards do prior to an appt were really with a 3rd party. There will always be incongruities in the conversations like the one above that if a fucktard pays attention he will notice. That's why I speculated that OLM was pissed. Maybe he found out he was romancing some dude instead of the little sweety he was planning to see. Maybe the manager was like Pyramider and asked to see the taint...
Lol...taint
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:05 PM   #19
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:

As Whispers and I noted, it would really suck to find out your PM's and texts of sweet nothings or other BS fucktards do prior to an appt were really with a 3rd party. There will always be incongruities in the conversations like the one above that if a fucktard pays attention he will notice. That's why I speculated that OLM was pissed. Maybe he found out he was romancing some dude instead of the little sweety he was planning to see. Maybe the manager was like Pyramider and asked to see the taint...
I agree managers and assistants are different. I used "/" instead of "or."

For me, the main thing is I don't want to meet (or otherwise sense the presence of) the manager/assistant when I am with the provider. I might make an exception for female managers/assistants. Just like the Os. Fake it well, and I'm happy.

"Sanctity of the verified provider" -- hmm. This is about the "indy" label, right? I understand your point about having different labels.

Well, we don't have to agree about everything. No need to don our inflatable chicken suits and make an appointment at the OLM Fight Club...yet.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:18 PM   #20
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Rule # 2 of Luigi's fight ♣ club! Only extend fight chalenges to mongers 3 hours away, then accuse them of being chicken shits when they don't show up.

"With in arms reach of course"
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #21
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Pure and Simple...

Don't be sending sweet nothings to a whore....unless you're paying her, she probably doesn't care about your bullshit and chances are high that someone else is also on the other line.

I don't know anyone that's sweet talked a whore with a high rate of return.

I don't even use my real name with any Provider, use a hobby number, and maybe I'm just not stupid enough to put my real info out there.
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:09 PM   #22
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

"sanctity" of having verified provider status

Adding the above to my next edition of Hobbying for Dummies!

Code of Conduct and Ethics for Johns and Janes
is almost at the printers.

= = = = =

Never, ever, assume or presume that any convo (vocal, text, pm, em, etc.) twixt provider and hobbyist can ever be totally private.

Always assume that anything you say or do anywhere can come back and bite yer ass.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:21 PM   #23
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxassfilms View Post
Don't be sending sweet nothings to a whore....unless you're paying her, she probably doesn't care about your bullshit and chances are high that someone else is also on the other line.
TAF, interesting comment. You should know better than most what fucktards send. Hasn't that been what Louigi's been bitching about from the start?
Quote:

I don't know anyone that's sweet talked a whore with a high rate of return.
From my own chats with providers, unfortunately a lot of fucktards send texts to providers leading up to an appt. Part of the game I guess. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that to agencies.

Once again, you would know better than most. Louigi's taint pic didn't do it for you, er, I mean her?

Quote:
I don't even use my real name with any Provider, use a hobby number, and maybe I'm just not stupid enough to put my real info out there.
But stupid enough to review a provider that was part of your own agency as a legitimate unbiased review?

Cheers!
Old 12-01-2015, 03:27 PM   #24
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
"sanctity" of having verified provider status

Adding the above to my next edition of Hobbying for Dummies!

Code of Conduct and Ethics for Johns and Janes
is almost at the printers.

= = = = =

Never, ever, assume or presume that any convo (vocal, text, pm, em, etc.) twixt provider and hobbyist can ever be totally private.

Always assume that anything you say or do anywhere can come back and bite yer ass.
CK, the "sanctity" of Verified Providers was referring that these providers are legitimate providers. Nothing past that. I made the leap that "verified provider" also meant "Indy" but at least here in S. Texas that isn't the case. Since we both use Verified Providers to vouch for guys, I would be concerned with PMs from VP's that are being managed.

As for anything said between ANYONE, providers OR hobbyists will EVER be kept private except for those most rare of occasions, I totally agree with you!

Cheers!
Old 12-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #25
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
I agree managers and assistants are different. I used "/" instead of "or."

For me, the main thing is I don't want to meet (or otherwise sense the presence of) the manager/assistant when I am with the provider. I might make an exception for female managers/assistants. Just like the Os. Fake it well, and I'm happy.

"Sanctity of the verified provider" -- hmm. This is about the "indy" label, right? I understand your point about having different labels.

Well, we don't have to agree about everything. No need to don our inflatable chicken suits and make an appointment at the OLM Fight Club...yet.
EW, I always appreciate discussions with you. I believe it's called discourse. Even when we disagree we can do so without resorting to name calling or starting a fight club at a local watering hole.

Cheers!
Old 12-01-2015, 04:43 PM   #26
texxxassfilms
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Hobbylover, it wasn't stupidity that led me to write a review of someone in the agency. I simply did not know, and even asked if that was kosher prior to even posting reviews. I was told by a Mod that it didn't appear to violate any rules, but that I wouldn't be granted PA credit. With that understanding, I posted.... I don't do stupid things. I calculate.
texxxassfilms is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #27
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hobbylover, it wasn't stupidity that led me to write a review of someone in the agency. I simply did not know, and even asked if that was kosher prior to even posting reviews. I was told by a Mod that it didn't appear to violate any rules, but that I wouldn't be granted PA credit. With that understanding, I posted.... I don't do stupid things. I calculate.
TAF, interesting point of view. Of course there are two sides to every story (or three: yours, theirs, and the truth).

Although I'm not sure that people would agree that starting an agency without knowing the guidelines wouldn't be classified as stupid. As for calculating, it appears you calculated incorrectly. Making a review of your own group is akin to the tobacco industry sponsoring studies showing that cigarettes are healthy...IJS...
Old 12-01-2015, 06:01 PM   #28
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
EW, I always appreciate discussions with you. I believe it's called discourse. Even when we disagree we can do so without resorting to name calling or starting a fight club at a local watering hole.

Cheers!
Who are you calling a discourse!?!

It is ON, HL.

IT IS ON!!!
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:32 PM   #29
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Setting aside the second handle issue, who was the modtard that told you it is ok to review ladies in your own agency?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #30
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't be sending sweet nothings to a whore....unless you're paying her, she probably doesn't care
You mean those reams of Iambic pentameter text to her were for naught?
Stanfeld is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women