Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160839
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40404
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35580
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #16
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I think the most I have (or would pay) for FBSM is $140. I do really enjoy it though and would certainly be a repeat customer if you are as good as you are suggesting. Why not give it a try, get some reviews on here and see how it goes?
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:25 PM   #17
Datura
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51234
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coste View Post
i could be wrong but $250/hr may not be a rate for fbsm that would see a lot of business in austin.
those are not my FBSM rates
Datura is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
Datura
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserman View Post
I've looked long and hard for someone who is well-trained and can do a deep tissue or sports massage with a very sensual twist and is consistently available.

I'd be very happy to speak with you!
My experience is in Swedish and Thai massage. I do not offer deep tissue as that modality requires training I do not have (as the therapist is manipulating muscles and tissue, and needs to know what s/he is doing to avoid injury).

I'm working on securing a space to work out of. If anyone has looked at my website and mistook the rates listed for FBSM rates, those are for companionship, so don't worry! But I am considering moving in the other direction. Nature abhors a vaccum
Old 05-25-2011, 02:03 PM   #19
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

very interesting choice of handles Ms Datura ( ;

are you of the hippy culture?
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #20
Datura
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Heavens NO, I am not a hippie! I bathe several times a day and would never allow my hair to become dreads... ugh. In fact, I'm pretty anal-retentive about hygiene (mine as well as others). I do share the environmental concern some hippies do, but they are not exactly my tribe.

However, ethnobotany is one of my obsessions, and I admit to being a card-carrying groupie of Wade Davis
Old 05-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #21
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

that is not quite what I meant, since you said you are from Northern CA, I just assumed you are pro hippie due to your handle and the history behind the use of datura in other cultures,

the latter of said statement below

Wikipeida: Datura has been used for centuries in some cultures as a poison and hallucinogen.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 PM   #22
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by coste View Post
i could be wrong but $250/hr may not be a rate for fbsm that would see a lot of business in austin.
Yes, $250 is too high.

There is a market for FBSM with L1,L2, and L3. Ideally, all three should be offered. I saw an L1 FBSM here in ATX and haven't gone back.

Houston he he, is another matter.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #23
Datura
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Yes, $250 is too high.

Houston he he, is another matter.
If the people completely taking my rates out of context bothered to actually READ my site, they would know that $250 is *not* for FBSM. And then would not continue to make an issue out of a non-issue...
Old 05-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #24
terrari2008
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 5355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a FBSM provider here in Austin and agree with what the majority of responses you've gotten so far...as long as your not half assing it, are attractive with a friendly attitude with a good price there is plenty of business out here for you. I choose not to advertise on BP though (too much drama for me) but eccie is a great place for you to meet new clients and other fbsm providers as well....Welcome Back to Texas :-)
terrari2008 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:58 PM   #25
Pinot_Noir
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

What is your web site address?
Pinot_Noir is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #26
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datura View Post
If the people completely taking my rates out of context bothered to actually READ my site, they would know that $250 is *not* for FBSM. And then would not continue to make an issue out of a non-issue...
Ok, then, Let me rephrase it. If any provider is thinking of charging $250 for a FBSM, we think it is too much. That is just an FYI.

Additionally, for $250 per hour for a provider who states on her website that she doesn't know what GFE or PSE is and only knows the term YMWV, in my opinion is asking too much of her clients.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #27
Datura
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Ok, then, Let me rephrase it. If any provider is thinking of charging $250 for a FBSM, we think it is too much. That is just an FYI.

Additionally, for $250 per hour for a provider who states on her website that she doesn't know what GFE or PSE is and only knows the term YMWV, in my opinion is asking too much of her clients.
Then let me rephrase that: my clients have generally been people who weren't looking to fulfill a rote checklist of options, but rather, looking for a certain level of interaction that isn't necessarily guaranteed to the masses. If I say I am YMMV, it is because the attitude a man brings into the meeting has more to do with how I choose to engage with him than any other factor.

Who is this "we" you reference, in terms of telling me what to do? Are you part of the royal family? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Are you even someone who partakes of FBSM services?

My website also states that I don't along well with people who have a sense of entitlement, so I think we've answered the question of whether we'd be compatible or not. That is just an FYI
Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #28
guest071011
Account Disabled

For your question, yes there's a place here for u, I always enjoy a FBSM session that includes some GFE, unfortunately there is not alot of that here and if you started and was what I was looking for I would repeat visit often. Everything has a price as we all know and like others here we all are looking for a bargain, best bang for our buck. If you have reasonable prices for me you will make $ consistently, if not you only make it once with me. Pm me if you'd like
guest071011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:51 PM   #29
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datura View Post
Then let me rephrase that: my clients have generally been people who weren't looking to fulfill a rote checklist of options, but rather, looking for a certain level of interaction that isn't necessarily guaranteed to the masses. If I say I am YMMV, it is because the attitude a man brings into the meeting has more to do with how I choose to engage with him than any other factor.

Who is this "we" you reference, in terms of telling me what to do? Are you part of the royal family? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Are you even someone who partakes of FBSM services?

My website also states that I don't along well with people who have a sense of entitlement, so I think we've answered the question of whether we'd be compatible or not. That is just an FYI
If you take the time actually read the thread and specifically coste's reply where he states that although he could be wrong, but $250 in his opinion is too high for FBSM, it should be clear. I then reply to his thread and concur where additionally, I to offer my bit of advice in good faith. Your condescending reply follows where you implicitly expect us all to:

1. Go to your Home Page URL
2. Read thorough your site so that we may be familiar with your services to your liking.
3. Make the obvious connection that you are ignorant of what GFE & PSE stand for while only knowing YMWV.
4. Slap our selves silly for putting our obviously deficient advice meant to help you out.

Let me break it down Barney style. We, as of now, is Coste and me. Yes, I do partake in a lot of FBSM in Houston not Austin due to the higher quality of service and lower price.

The steps outlined above clearly show YOUR sense of entitlement and lack of courtesy for people trying to offer some advice that you are free to take or ignore. Considering that you are the one who solicited advice in FBSM and attacked those having the audacity to say something that displeased your highness, I guess that says something about her Magesty.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #30
budman33
Valued Poster

your site mentions nothing about FBSM so i can understand the 'we" 's confusion.
budman33 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women