Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160854
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35584
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #16
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
You already have!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I think CJ has been with every provider in town at least twice by now!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:49 AM   #17
Cityjazz
Premium Access

Encounters: 200

Quote:
You already have!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Hey, I guess I'm attracted to wonder women without even knowin' it!
Cityjazz is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Now everyone wants to book with her. Turning into a threAD....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #19
kaiser
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I liked the story, except for the NY bashing. There are over 8 million people there. Assume 10% are jerk-offs, a small percentage, and it's 800,000 fucktards. A lot for sure, but not representative of the majority. Also, many people from NY are transplants. So yes, you can run into a bad NYer, but doesn't mean that they were actually born and raised there. For example, the SP mentioned that the guy was a "foreigner." When I lived in the city, the most inconsiderate people were tourists or transplants. When you're stuffed in an area geographically smaller than Austin with 8-9x the people, you're forced to be socially polite and get along.
kaiser is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Good for her! Lady has wit, strength and determination to prove her point. Im so proud of her!!!!
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #21
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
Now everyone wants to book with her. Turning into a threAD....

Hard for it to be a threAD if no one knows who to call. You certainly can't narrow it down by looking at CityJazz's reviews!!!!

Since I am the only one that knows her identity for sure and I won't share it , I think of it as more of a combination Public Service Announcement and a very amusing short story good for a laugh or two. I mean come on, can you imagine the pucker factor when she dialed 911!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #22
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I never understood why hobbyists expect services before the donation is made. I, for one, see nothing wrong with putting the benjamins on the dresser right up front. I've never been asked to do it, but it just seems like the right thing to do. It could only make the session more enjoyable when the lady knows she can trust you. If she's a new provider and you think she's LE, this could be a problem. But if that's the case you're an idiot for being there in the first place.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
Tetas
Perineum Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
It could only make the session more enjoyable when the lady knows she can trust you.
I agree, plus you can avoid what's happened to me once...
I staggered out the door a little weak in the knees and light-headed and realized at the elevator that I'd forgotten to leave the donation.
Had to go back and knock again, fortunately she was still "basking in the after-glow herself (or taking a piss and looking for the envelope, I'm not sure which) and wasn't online reporting me yet!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #24
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Wowzers!! What an asshole, and tons of props to that girl!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:09 PM   #25
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Space
Is this your way of getting free drinks at the next event?

Great story & this woman did the right thing & had the gumption to do the right thing. What an ass hole! I can see why pimps can be a good thing. yuppy hippy my ass

I was driving away once, when my phone rang & the provider said, "I forgot to ask for your tribute". I laughed and told her where the envelope was & stayed on the phone till she found it.
shaft.drive is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #26
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

+1!!! Spacemtn, thank you for your post to help your friend. You have a lot of dedication and class. You seem like a genuine person. God Bless!

Quote:
Hard for it to be a threAD if no one knows who to call. You certainly can't narrow it down by looking at CityJazz's reviews!!!!

Since I am the only one that knows her identity for sure and I won't share it , I think of it as more of a combination Public Service Announcement and a very amusing short story good for a laugh or two. I mean come on, can you imagine the pucker factor when she dialed 911!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Guest082413-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:10 PM   #27
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Congrats to the Lady!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #28
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft.drive View Post
Space
Is this your way of getting free drinks at the next event?

Great story & this woman did the right thing & had the gumption to do the right thing. What an ass hole! I can see why pimps can be a good thing. yuppy hippy my ass

I was driving away once, when my phone rang & the provider said, "I forgot to ask for your tribute". I laughed and told her where the envelope was & stayed on the phone till she found it.

Free drinks would be nice. Are you volunteering?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:26 PM   #29
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post
I staggered out the door a little weak in the knees and light-headed and realized at the elevator that I'd forgotten to leave the donation.
Had to go back and knock again, fortunately she was still "basking in the after-glow herself (or taking a piss and looking for the envelope, I'm not sure which) and wasn't online reporting me yet!
I agree. This happened to me with Kara Lynn Kelly. I usually put the money down up front but she attached me coming in. It stayed in my suit jacket pocket. She called me in the elevater when I left. I was embarrassed. I'm sure glad my phone was on. She would of thought I planned it.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #30
Baloney Pony
Valued Poster

Location: Undisclosed Location...where The Hobby is curiously absent
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
I never understood why hobbyists expect services before the donation is made. I, for one, see nothing wrong with putting the benjamins on the dresser right up front. I've never been asked to do it, but it just seems like the right thing to do. It could only make the session more enjoyable when the lady knows she can trust you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riday View Post

Howdy, Folks!

Yup.

To both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never been diagnosed, but...I'm pretty sure I'm classic ADHD.

I drink coffee to sleep, have the attention span of a small rodent, start 30 projects, finish 5, and well - I forget.

A LOT.

I stop short of duct-taping a cardboard sign (written upside-down so I can read it) on my chest that reads:

LEAVE THE DONATION

ON THE DESIGNATED LOCATION

I know I cannot be alone in this.

So...if the provider is well reviewed, beyond reproach, everything is agreed upon - just put the donation down, fellahs.

Besides - do you really wanna *think* after a session? I sure as hell don't.

Oh, as an aside:

Quote:
All,

“How's a hundred?”
“What do you mean?” trying to look confused, feeling that "here comes
bullshit" alarm start wailing in my head.
“Will a hundred do it?”
“You mean, a hundred dollars?”
“Well, that's all I got.”
“What do you mean, 'that's all you got?'. You saw my website, it's on
there, you are way off.
“Well, how much more?”
“(amount stated)”
“I don't have it, I'm sorry, I just don't. but you had a good time
too, right? Can you just make an exception?”
“Why would having a good time change our agreement? I have a good time
with most of my suitors. My having a good time doesn't have anything
to do with the size of the gift. You knew my tribute before you called
me and this isn't it. Why are we having this problem right now?”
Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Nope.

Not on my time.

I don't haggle, argue, or discuss rates.

Rates are rates. PERIOD.

I have private consulting rates for what I do when I do the occasional private job.

I quote them, and the client can pay - or not.

Don't EVEN think about haggling with me.

I extend this to the ladies.

Guys - the above fellow(if this is really what went down) is a douchebag.

If the price is Two-Fifty, then - it's Two-Fifty. Not One Hundred.

Haggling is tacky, crass, and wastes EVERYONE'S time. Case in point - look at the above exchange; that went on for about 10 minutes TOO long.

By the same token - ladies, if yer not getting business at two-fifty, five hundred, or whatever - you may wanna consider what the going rate is for someone with your skill sets, consider your assets and liabilities, and price accordingly according to the current economy.

Get used to it - the economy is still in the crapper, ARMs are about to flush twice and make the past 5 years look like a cakewalk, folks will be waxing rhapsodic about the FULL plate of rice and beans they remember eating 6 months ago, and we may all soon be hip deep in civvies that will be offering not only full menus, but BUFFETS for pennies on the dollar.

Don't believe me?

I was FLOORED - I had to go northward into HighDollarAustinLand™ to see a doc recently - homeless on street corners I've NEVER seen in those neighborhoods before.

Folks that I would expect would have caught a freight to northern, cooler climates for the summer time. They're HERE, begging.

Bottom line:

Pay what is asked. If you can't afford it - look elsewhere for what you can afford.

Happy Hobbying!
Baloney Pony is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women