Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47805
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Really? Does anyone really care what Ted Nugent has to say?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hunts for disabled veterans
ATTENTION ALL HUNTERS, THERE IS AN ORANIZATION OUT THERE DEDICATED TO TAKING OUR HERO'S HUNTING. OPERATION INJURED SOLDIERS IS A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT TAKES DISABLED VETERANS HUNTING AND FISHING, ALL IT COSTS THE VETERAN IS THEIR TIME. THIS ORANIZATION IS SUPPORTED BY TED NUGENT IF YOU KNOW OF A DISABLED VET OR WOULD LIKE TO HELP THE TAKE A SOLDIER HUNTING GO TO THEIR WEB SITE AT WWW.INJUREDSOLDIERS.ORG. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED IS PEOPLE LIKE THIS. WILLING TO HELP THOSE WHO FOUGHT TO GIVE US OUR RIGHT TO HUNT. IT IS THE SOLDIERS NOT THE POLITICIAN WHO PROTECT US FROM TERRORISM. NOW WE HAVE A WAY TO HELP THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus:

TED NUGENT KAMP FOR KIDS

ANNOUNCES 2012 DATES:
  • Walnut Creek Lake in Papillion, Nebraska - Saturday, June 9, 2012
  • Arrowhead Rec area near Neola, Iowa - Saturday, June 23, 2012
http://www.tednugent.com/about/involvement/kamp/2012.aspx#topNav

But there are those who would declaim the charitable efforts of an individual and deem only state funded and operated charities worthy of note.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #18
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nope he is a nutcase idiot. He shows himself as incredibly stupid to make remarks about assassinating the president if he gets relected or die trying...not so smart
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Buffoon.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #20
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Via AATTP member Christie Ward
"Quoting the intelligent and articulate Leslie Miller: "You know, the same people who screamed bloody murder over the Dixie Chicks for daring to criticize the President of the United States are now cheering on Ted Nugent for insinuating he'd like to kill the President of the United States. I guess for them, it really isn't the office that demands respect, as many of them argued at the time. It's not all about patriotism for your country. It's all about the political party of the President. I am I the only one who sees how hypocritical this is?" -

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:22 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah. It is hypocritical. But I just hope Nugent doesn't pose nude on a magazine cover.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #22
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not since Double Live Gonzo. That version of Great White Buffalo and Stormtroopin' kicked ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Nope he is a nutcase idiot. He shows himself as incredibly stupid to make remarks about assassinating the president if he gets relected or die trying...not so smart
If he threatened to kill the President, it was a very clouded, obtuse threat. The NBPP threat to kill George Zimmerman was much more overt and the DOJ did nothing about it. You can't justify pulling the Secret Service out of a casa de cita to investigate what Ted meant.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

All threats against the life of the President, whoever s/he is, need to be investigated. No matter how veiled or nuanced. 99.9% turn out to be harmless outbursts, but we've lost a few too many presidents to assassins, and had others attempted. If you don't like the guy, vote him/her out. That's the best way to effect change. Besides, we have to protect ourselves from President Biden. What a frightening thought that is!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:04 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
All threats against the life of the President, whoever s/he is, need to be investigated. No matter how veiled or nuanced. 99.9% turn out to be harmless outbursts, but we've lost a few too many presidents to assassins, and had others attempted. If you don't like the guy, vote him/her out. That's the best way to effect change. Besides, we have to protect ourselves from President Biden. What a frightening thought that is!
I agree,
Hot Damn, I hope this does not become a pattern!

Look , had the Black Dumbasses talked about killing the Prez the SS would be down on their ass. That is the SS;s job...besides vetting hookers in Columbia! LOL

It is/was hypocritical for people to hate on the Dixie Chicks for speaking their mind and then turn around and defend Ted Nugent. All Nugent is is a publicity hound. Draft dodger to if you believe what Ted Nugent says

http://web.archive.org/web/200911150...er-479556.html

He has the rage, but he doesn't have the war record. At 18, he was called up to serve in Vietnam. "In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user's journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft."
("I got 30 days' notice of the physical," Nugent told them. "I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up.")
"I never shit my pants to get out of the draft," says Nugent, good-naturedly.
"You also told them you took crystal meth [methamphetamine, the highly destabilising drug sometimes described as poor man's crack] before the medical - as a result of which, and I quote: 'I got this big juicy 4F.'"
"Unbelievable. Meth," he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. "Yes, that's my drug of choice. You've got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants."
"But you did dodge the draft." "I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College."
"You said then that you wanted 'to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson'. I'd have thought you'd have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger." "Back then, I didn't even understand what World War II was."
"So basically," - I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent - "you didn't want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam." "Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam."
"I know you do a lot of charity work for wounded veterans. Has it occurred to you that someone else may have died in Saigon because you didn't go?"
"Absolutely."
Nugent's name, as I am sure he's aware, appears, along with those of Cheney, Bush and many of their fellow Republicans, on a website called chickenhawks.com. It lists those who have evaded or abbreviated their own military service then, later in life, developed an appetite for war and machismo, either personally or by proxy.
"So has this made you..." "Certainly. Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes."
"You missed your calling."
"I wish I'd understood how important America's fight against our enemies was. But did I go to Fallujah two years ago? Damn right I did. And was I in Afghanistan, manning a 50-calibre machine gun in a Chinook - ready to rock? Yes. Was I there for years? No. A couple of weeks. But I am not a coward."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Peaceful change, civil disobedience, voting out of office (if we can trust the vote count). That is how we effect change in America. Threats of violence against ANY President or representative are totally unacceptable.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

LMAO T. Nugent got his hunting license suspended and is not allowed to hunt in the America's or Alaska for a year and got fined for shooting and killing more than one bear on his reality show. Then he spouted off on his twitter with nutty ass statement.. "the liberals are all out to get him".. "the commies are after him"..hahaha

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...1c63cc9e106a9d
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

awwwwwwwww, what a shame. The loudmouth, repulsive, law breaking, bastard with no hunting ethics got his license jerked. Couldnt have happened to a bigger piece of shit.

Looks like he's stuck hunting at The YO Ranch in 50 acre pens where 8 foot fences keep animals close, and private herds dont require you to have/ hold a license .. but hell, thets where he's king of the camera anyway.

poor uncle ted ..........
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ole Ted is like the idiots that ride around on Harleys with open Primary Chains.

It's damn hard to be cool with your leg all wrapped up in that thing.

His leg just got wrapped up in the laws that he, for some reason, chose to ignore.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I say FUCK haters. I will take a Great American over a bunch of Whinny ASS Pussy's anyday. Yea and he drives with the Chain Wide open.....
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I say FUCK haters. I will take a Great American over a bunch of Whinny ASS Pussy's anyday. Yea and he drives with the Chain Wide open.....
Great American? Ted Nugent? MoFo shoots corn fed deer and Water Buffalo.

Does that discount what he does for veterans now? No , but lets not get carried away with the word great. He is making money off his support of the right.

I suppose that is the American way , to make money off war(s) but I don't care much for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

http://web.archive.org/web/20091115001316/http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/ted-nugent-off-his-rocker-479556.html

"So basically," - I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent - "you didn't want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam." "Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam."
"I know you do a lot of charity work for wounded veterans. Has it occurred to you that someone else may have died in Saigon because you didn't go?"
"Absolutely."
Nugent's name, as I am sure he's aware, appears, along with those of Cheney, Bush and many of their fellow Republicans, on a website called chickenhawks.com. It lists those who have evaded or abbreviated their own military service then, later in life, developed an appetite for war and machismo, either personally or by proxy.
"So has this made you..." "Certainly. Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, ."
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women