Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2011, 07:30 AM   #16
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugardaddy View Post
See federal code of evidence Article 515:
"C. Exceptions. There is no privilege under this Article as to a communication:
(1)(a) If the services of the accountant were sought or obtained to enable or aid anyone to commit or plan to commit what the client or his representative knew or reasonably should have known to be a crime or fraud."
http://www.rpifs.com/vkjcpa/confidentiality.htm
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:12 AM   #17
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sounds like the best option if you need help is to use an accountant that is also a lawyer.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #18
MrGiz
BANNED

As if the I.R.S. is a respected institution... Give me a break!!
If there is an established relationship between 1096 businessman and 1099 recipient... And businessman has control of his own "books"... Who is the I.R.S. , to say what "services" are legal or not?
There is nothing "illegal" about using someone's services in aiding one's business!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Sounds like the best option if you need help is to use an accountant that is also a lawyer.

I just hope the IRS never hires any female divorce attorneys! They can find EVERYTHING! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:55 AM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Sugardaddy;1755566]Filing a false document with the IRS carries up to 3 years.

And if that 1099 is over $10,000.00 you could be charged with smurfing or structuring which is up to 5 years.[/quote

It would be different if you said you were a LMT and you're really a hooker, but you are not saying a damn thing on your business license. I have an LLC already, so I would not need any "false" business person to issue me anything. You can easily get your own forms once you are classified as a legit business.

Not all of us are dumb hookers who didn't check with the "right" people, before making this decision lol. NOT paying taxes at all, seems to be the stupid way to go....especially if you are buying up cars and property!

Having a minor account to deposit "some" funds in is also a good idea...so is having liens on every darn thing you own, so it looks as if you're broke. If you "don't" own a home and are paying high rent, the best thing to do is NEVER put that rent money in an account. Before I owned, I was paying over 3k a month for a lease purchase. That money never saw the bank...went right to the lessor. I might deposit a total of $800 a month to simply cover water, cable, phone, and electric...the rest is handed over in cash.

I don't know about anyone else, but for the last 5 years I appeared as a struggling student whose dad bought everything for her lol.

We know it's a fine line...a gray one even, but I would rather be paying my taxes than not. I personally don't use a CPA, because I am capable of doing my own taxes. I used to when I had another business that was grossing a lot, but now it's not necessary. The only things I deduct are what I give to the Church, and day care which is really my parents.

I don't try and deduct hotels, gas, flights, etc. If you get too greedy, it can bite you in the azz. In most every case I have seen go to court, it was because Uncle Sam was not getting his piece of the pie. Tax evasion and money laundering cases are rarely under 100k a year. The big agencies/madames I have seen get busted, were always just that...BIG.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #21
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I would be careful with any advice given on a shmb. I opened my first business in 2005. We did $960,000. that first year. In 2008 we were picked by a lottery to have our state sales tax audited. When this happened the state notifies the IRS. The IRS then performs their own audit. My personal tax returns will audited going back to 2000 along with my business taxes from 2005 to 2008. The auditor assigned to me was a complete douchbag. In the end I had to hire a Tax Attorney and $20,000(fee to the lawyer) later everything is just fine. I have a great CPA and don't get into any grey areas. Different people interpet the tax code different. And things are not always black and white. I would say to always be honest and dont try and hide any money. If for some chance you do get audited you won't have to worry about the audit. And that's a good feeling knowing things are in order.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:27 AM   #22
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I consult an Attorney before I take any steps...always have. I take what I read here with a grain of salt because afterall, everyone is a Doctor, Lawyer, IRS agent, or Ivy League graduate on the internet lol.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #23
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I consult an Attorney before I take any steps...always have. I take what I read here with a grain of salt because afterall, everyone is a Doctor, Lawyer, IRS agent, or Ivy League graduate on the internet lol.
That's because your such a smart girl. I really am a doctor and I make house calls. So if you ever want to get an opionion on your who hahhh shoot me a pm.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Bwahahaha! My hoo ha, is better than ever. She is taking a break until the 26th lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women