Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 06:22 AM   #16
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
my brief answer to the question: yes.

I'm very critical of myself when constructing a narrative. Also, there is the discretion aspect and the leaked review that the provider has issue with over some minute detail.
That's what I was thinking. I know there is a protocol when writing but expectations must be high when it comes to content. I am so OCD about things like that. I would want all the bases covered. To me it would feel like homework. I appreciate the part they play in booking. I know you don't write them so I feel comfortable asking, how should one ask for a review, or should they? I've always been more if a soft, suggestive seller. I've never been a hard sell because it's a complete turn off for me.
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:28 AM   #17
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark View Post
Jessie, I believe that you ask a very thought-provoking question. I try to write as many reviews as I can, except when it is a repeat visit. I also echo Loxly's exact thoughts here:

The provider has to really piss me off before she gets a no review. Some guys are hesitant when they write reviews, especially the ones with a "no" recommendation, because I have spoken with some who have experienced bad-mouthing from the provider and/or her girlfriends when they give the "no" recommendation. Or, the White Knights come out in full force to grill them as to why they wrote it.

I heard a fellow hobbyist say this once, "If you just write a plain and honest review, don't fluff it, or add too much BS to it, then you won't have too many problems if it is a 'no' review." Best words of wisdom I've heard, and I agree with him.

I think that's great advice!! I would think it would go both ways. I've had gentlemen tell me they exaggerate in the reviews to help the girls. Eeeek! Don't help me!! I would hate for someone to be disappointed because they were expecting something that was exaggerated in a review. Keep it simple, good advice!!

I'm curious, do you guys PM each other and trade info? The girls are all pretty helpful so we exchange info in PMs like referrals.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:29 AM   #18
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I enjoy reading reviews as well as writing reviews. If I had a great time and think others may have a great time I will write one in most cases sometimes I forget to write one. Like someone said before this community is to so exchange of info and to have a great time doing so and without reviews we would not know who gives the best service.

You see some reviews that are dead on to what you get that can tell you that maybe that young lady is robotic and does the exact same thing with every hobbyist. Some tailor there sessions according to that person. Ladies reading reviews (besides the ROS) can help you tailor your service to what that hobbyist enjoys.

My2cents
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:39 AM   #19
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
I enjoy reading reviews as well as writing reviews. If I had a great time and think others may have a great time I will write one in most cases sometimes I forget to write one. Like someone said before this community is to so exchange of info and to have a great time doing so and without reviews we would not know who gives the best service.

You see some reviews that are dead on to what you get that can tell you that maybe that young lady is robotic and does the exact same thing with every hobbyist. Some tailor there sessions according to that person. Ladies reading reviews (besides the ROS) can help you tailor your service to what that hobbyist enjoys.

My2cents
You mentioned the robot and that thought got this thread started. All my sessions are different. I may have the same list of activities but it broad enough that I don't have a routine and I love to try new things! I don't want it to feel mechanical. I'm a bright creative girl, it doesn't ever have to be mechanical. So is it the activities you look for in a review? I know a girls attitude can make or break the sessions, that's a given. Interesting!!
Old 02-07-2014, 06:51 AM   #20
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomtube35 View Post
I don't think they are a pain in the ass, but I'm sure some people do. Reviews are very important to me when I'm checking out a potential provider so I feel it's important for me to provide similar feedback to other hobbyists. I think the primary purpose of the review is to get a feel for whether the provider is who she says she is, what is on the menu, what her attitude is like, and what the fees are. Specials are always welcome, but I don't assume that if a special price is mentioned in a review that I will also get that special rate. Beyond that, I find the description of activities (other than listing them) to be overkill and half the time not even believeable.
Someone else mentioned the unbelievable descriptives. So you look for attitude in a review and not necessarily the activities?
Old 02-07-2014, 06:56 AM   #21
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie Austin View Post
That's what I was thinking. I know there is a protocol when writing but expectations must be high when it comes to content. I am so OCD about things like that. I would want all the bases covered. To me it would feel like homework. I appreciate the part they play in booking. I know you don't write them so I feel comfortable asking, how should one ask for a review, or should they? I've always been more if a soft, suggestive seller. I've never been a hard sell because it's a complete turn off for me.
I have written reviews, though not many, in the past and while the first one was a novelty and very rewarding in that way it was also something I wasn't going to pursue after every session. One provider asked me to write a review after a session because "she hadn't had any calls lately" and my first review of her generated interest. I wrote the review, included pics and it got the intended result but it also soured me a little on the experience because she was expecting an "optimized for consumption" product.

If I want to share an experience with the community that's one thing, but I felt like an ad agency and the content of course was scrutinized heavily. After that, no more reviews for me in the foreseeable future.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #22
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
I have written reviews, though not many, in the past and while the first one was a novelty and very rewarding in that way it was also something I wasn't going to pursue after every session. One provider asked me to write a review after a session because "she hadn't had any calls lately" and my first review of her generated interest. I wrote the review, included pics and it got the intended result but it also soured me a little on the experience because she was expecting an "optimized for consumption" product.

If I want to share an experience with the community that's one thing, but I felt like an ad agency and the content of course was scrutinized heavily. After that, no more reviews for me in the foreseeable future.
I would think it would lesson the experience if she is insistent. I don't expect everyone who comes to see me put up a review. I actually don't expect anyone to but it's so exciting to see a review with your name on it.
So what would motivate you to write one now? I'm curious.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:08 AM   #23
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

Quote:

I'm curious, do you guys PM each other and trade info? The girls are all pretty helpful so we exchange info in PMs like referrals.
Definitely. I share a lot of details with guys over PM. Stuff like where I parked at an incall, info about cleanliness at an incall, describe how a lady communicates and sets boundaries, things i enjoyed about the lady (without details on activities), info about issues that raised red flags for me, and other things that could help someone. I tend to open up over PM because the queries I get are very specific---to the point. I'll gladly share info because plenty of guys have answered my questions in the past.
austinwebdev2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:10 AM   #24
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010 View Post
Definitely. I share a lot of details with guys over PM. Stuff like where I parked at an incall, info about cleanliness at an incall, describe how a lady communicates and sets boundaries, things i enjoyed about the lady (without details about activities), info about issues that raised red flags for me, and other things that could help someone. I tend to open up over PM because the queries I get are more specific---to the point. I'll gladly share my info there because plenty of guys have answered my questions in the past.
Interesting!!!
That's really cool!
There are a nice bunch of guys here.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #25
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

Quote:
Interesting!!!
That's really cool!
There are a nice bunch of guys here.
Yeah, i think being honest over PM is a better approach. I noticed how thread content can deterioriate if someone makes a follow up post that says "she's so fat now. Does not look like pic" or "her teeth are jacked" or "bait and switch". Those words may be the truth about someone, but people start to question the poster's motive and tone for writing things like that. As other posters have said, all the "white knights" and "captain saveahoes" will come out to attack you.

Now the idea isnt to say negative things about a lady in private. The intent is far from that because even behind a PM wall, someone will tell you your opinion is full of shit if they've seen a provider before. A guy may say "hey, i visited so-and-so too. What did you think about this-or-that?" You will get neg replies if a guy thinks your info is too far out of line with a provider's usual SOP. So there is a built-in check on someone totally trashing a person.

I like to research posters with similar interests. I read their reviews and posts to see if he is level-headed and experienced in the hobby. Then I'll introduce myself and see if it's ok to ask questions about a provider.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:48 AM   #26
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So if there is someone you've seen but you don't want to write a review, can you just talk about it in the locker room? I don't know how random the post are in there. I invision the locker room to be a bit, well, like a locker room. Kind of a "hey, guess what I did last night" thing. Discretion may not enter into the discussion if there is a fair trade of information. Checks and balances.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:53 AM   #27
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

Quote:
So if there is someone you've seen but you don't want to write a review, can you just talk about it in the locker room? I don't know how random the post are in there. I invision the locker room to be a bit, well, like a locker room. Kind of a "hey, guess what I did last night" thing. Discretion may not enter into the discussion if there is a fair trade of information. Checks and balances.
I'm not sure how the locker room works. I don't access that feature. I only make posts and reply to PMs. : )
Old 02-07-2014, 07:55 AM   #28
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mentioned the robot and that thought got this thread started. All my sessions are different. I may have the same list of activities but it broad enough that I don't have a routine and I love to try new things! I don't want it to feel mechanical. I'm a bright creative girl, it doesn't ever have to be mechanical. So is it the activities you look for in a review? I know a girls attitude can make or break the sessions, that's a given. Interesting!!
Activities, attitude, conversation, etc. When I look through a ladies review I look for if she is doing the exact same thing to all or play friends or if she does something different to tailor to them. Activities and attitude plays a huge part in my decision to see someone. If I look at 3 different reviews and see she does something different everytime and she has a convo with them and she has a great attitude then I am all in but if I see the same routine and no convo and it seemed like she did not enjoy herself then I am on to the next. ROS tells a little bit from the guys point of view though but if I see the same ROS in multiple reviews of that lady then I pass and I am sure if other hobbyist took the time to go through and see the same thing then they would pass to.

A NO recommendation! To me if a young lady has one NO and the rest Yes then I would dig into the reviews and see if maybe she was just having a bad day or if the hobbyist is extremely picky or a straight liar because there are those Hobbyist that lie lol.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #29
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:

(What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room) lol.

If I see someone and I did not write a review about them and I see a request for info on that specific lady then I will give the information I remembered in that forum. That's just me though.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #30
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
(What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room) lol.

If I see someone and I did not write a review about them and I see a request for info on that specific lady then I will give the information I remembered in that forum. That's just me though.
Sounds like a perfect use of the system!!!

I wasn't hinting at wanting to know what's in the locker room. Discretion is the better part of valor and foreplay is the better part of sex. IMHO
Why would you not tailor make you sessions? All the pre session info I receive is put to good use!! The second time is even more fun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women