Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47801
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I keep you guys jumping thru hoops....
Next guess: Gym coach? (From what I hear that's a wasted guess...)

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #17
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Next guess: Gym coach? (From what I hear that's a wasted guess...)

Sup, What is that supposed to mean??? Does this mean you are talking about me off the board or something.... You know I do not swing that way I like women not dudes...I tell ya what old man I bet I could kick your ass in a game of basketball and I play street rules.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You, sir, are a walking security leak. Why not just post your social security number right here and now. You DO have one of those, right?

Are street rules in basketball and different than court rules? Am I supposed to be afraid of a street baller? You use a brick? A boom box? A weedeater? A dictionary? I just don't know what all these things mean, coach! Why don't you tell me. I never played that game on Xbox! But I have seen a basketball game or two. Even since they stopped using peach baskets. (LOLATDS)

You're hysterical. And worth every penny of the admission price.

Why not get back on the topic you've chosen to hijack, for a change.

Where's your documentation on the sorry state of education in Texas? Or are you just trying to change the subject to mask a glaring deficiency?

I'm guessing you were a substitute janitor at ACC.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #19
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unlike you, I haven't talked about my athletic prowess online, my size, shape or vocation. Further, I haven't discussed my work experience, who I've had to explain what to, etc. You, sir, are a walking security leak.

A security leak. I have hinted at a few things but no specifics.

Is there a rule about talking off the board about you? No did not say there was. I had no idea I meant so much to you. Is there something I've violated? Not yet. Is it problematic when I say "That Wyldeman is a real dildo" to anybody? Is Wyldeman your real name? Yes it is. I've never talked about you off the board, but I have heard about you from a number of mutual acquaintances. I hope you know what that means. If not then I'll let your mentors and masters clue you in. I am guessing a provider that we have both seen. If so I find that odd that you have such an affections for me.

BTW -- are street rules in basketball and different than court rules? Full Contact Am I supposed to be afraid of a street baller? No You use a brick?NO A boom box? NO

Howzabout a game of homerun derby, chess or even checkers?Do you eat your checkers? Or, let's make this even simpler so you can grasp the complexities of the games, professor, Chutes and Ladders or Candyland? That is funny. Even more to the point, how about a game of "TOUCH YOUR TOES?" I can touch my toes. My ass is exit only don't get any ideas.

You're hysterical. You are something...

I'm guessing you were a janitor at ACC.

Wrong again Einstein... I never worked in a facility... There is no way you will ever guess as to what I used to do...Just give up.

As everyone can see you are quick to edit. I must really get to you. I have never seen so much hot air come out of someone on a SHMB. I thought Whispers conjured up the most wordy posts, but you take the cake.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #20
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
I keep you guys jumping thru hoops....
So maybe you were still IN high school.

The screwed up law passed under Ricks watch back in hmmm 2009? Increased the age a Texan can be enrolled in public school.. to 26 ?

well done, but i guess that doesn't help the dropout rate. Definitely ups the facepalm rate.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #21
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why not get back on the topic you've chosen to hijack, for a change.

I hijacked the thread??? You are obsessed with me for some reason.

Where's your documentation on the sorry state of education in Texas? Or are you just trying to change the subject to mask a glaring deficiency?

Anybody can come.
It was a suggestion and a probability do to being invaded by illegals. I was asking a question of could it be because of this and did not say it was absolute fact. It could be a factor.....
Old 06-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Back on topic.

Education in Texas has suffered so much under Perry's regime that teachers don't want to come here to teach. The "Teach for America" program, which is like the Peace Corps for teachers, has been under fire by the brilliant, God-fearing members of the Texas Legislature who were seeking to cut the $8 million that Texas had to add to enable bright young teachers to go to Texas' underserverd areas. What's damned near heartbreaking is that Teach for America places teachers in major Texas metropolitan school districts because nobody else will go. I think they've got a better teacher workforce in Detroit!

Makes perfect sense.

As long as Texans remain stupid (ahem) folks like Perry remain in power.

Oh yeah ... LET'S PLAY HOPSCOTCH! I PLAY SIDEWALK RULES! (lmao) Son you'll never know how much I think about you until you realize how little I do...
Old 06-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #23
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

The only way to solve the "education problem" is to prohibit any government involvement in education. 100% pure private education. 100% the responsibility of the parent(s)/guardian(s).
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

That's the ONLY way to solve the education problem? Praytell, where in the world does that system work? In fact, where is there an industrialized nation on this planet without public education?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_school

Sorry man, but I need some convincing on that one. Have at it!
Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 PM   #25
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCoder View Post
The only way to solve the "education problem" is to prohibit any government involvement in education. 100% pure private education. 100% the responsibility of the parent(s)/guardian(s).
So your solution is to basically enact a third world education system based on say Somalia, or Cambodia? Or are you simply suggesting anyone with children should quit their day jobs and devote their time to educating their children instead of providing for them? I'm really curious to hear about your vision of the United States without any public education. How do you suppose that in a country where only 38% of the population holds a college degree, the other 62% of under-educated parents are even capable of teaching their kids anything useful?
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

F-Sharp, I don't think he's serious. How can he be?

Gawd, I hope so. I thought rCoder was a learned man.

BTW -- do you know how to make an F-sharp on the Sax? Middle finger only!
Old 06-21-2011, 11:37 PM   #27
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Start here:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...rced-education

Then look here:
http://www.capenet.org/facts.html

I'm not finding the report I read a few months ago which placed the average cost of private education at about half of the total per pupil cost of public education. The interesting part of the article was how much of the actual cost of public education is hidden or not even reported.

Add to the above the psychological "buy in" of the parent(s)/guardian(s) and the students if they are paying for a voluntary education.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #28
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Douche.

That is all.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 AM   #29
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCoder View Post
Are you referring to the "100% pure private education" that only the wealthiest families will be able to afford? Is that what you are referring to?

Ok, I think I get it! If only 2% of the families in America can afford to educate their children, it stands to reason that we would have an approximate 90-95% illiteracy rate in America.

Hooray, America would be the Super Bowl Champions of the illiteracy world!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #30
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Are you referring to the "100% pure private education" that only the wealthiest families will be able to afford? Is that what you are referring to?

Ok, I think I get it! If only 2% of the families in America can afford to educate their children, it stands to reason that we would have an approximate 90-95% illiteracy rate in America.
Considering that 15% of the children today are either home schooled or in private schools where the parents are paying for their education and paying for public schools, that 2% is total bull.

Without the theft of funding public schools, those that care about educating other peoples children will be able to afford to donate to schools and scholarship trust.

Parents and kids who have to exert effort to get scholarships will appreciate the education.

Alternative education processes will be able to evolve to meet real needs. Think online courses, apprenticeships, mentoring, etc.

Politicians won't be able to use the excuse of eduction when they want to steal more from the public.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women