Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453054
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #16
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
You seem to be asking an awful lot of the guy. You might want to seriously consider lowering your expectations.

Try accepting his posts for entertainment value and nothing more!

If you don't expect much, you won't be disappointed!
If he outed himself as Stephen Colbert, we'd all think the persona is genius.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #17
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

@Booth I did not call anyone a name. So what you talkin bout Willis?
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #18
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

A reminder about Political threads:
Everyone does not have the same viewpoint.
Let's agree to disagree, as it is politics after all.
Telling someone to not be stupid is not the same as calling someone stupid.
Comparing someone's post to some of the other "idiots" is not calling them an idiot.
And finally, unless the thread degenerates completely to absolute Anarchy, we (staff) are going to let then run their course.

We do watch them closely because of the passion involved in political discussions, but we are not going to respond to actions such as those mentioned above. If you are going to participate in the political threads, please do so with a little respect for one another's viewpoints and prepare to be a little thicker skinned than normal. If what members are posting here really bothers you, maybe you should leave the sandbox and visit the Provider Ads Forum for some stress relief!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #19
Booth
Valued Poster

My bad. I thought he had referred to a fellow poster as a shithead but upon rereading, I see that he only inferred it. Carry on with the juvenile humor, W.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #20
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

It is not nice to insinuate that it is juvenile this is adult humor. It is only juvenile if you tattle....Uh Uh Uh Uh I'm telling on you....
Old 06-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #21
Booth
Valued Poster

If I ever say anything that sounds half as bad as your comments about Weiner sounded, I hope someone does tattle.

Back on topic, when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about ATMs in strip clubs. I'm not kidding! That before ATMs became ubiquitous in every strip club, businesses invested more money in the production of durable goods...
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #22
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Can you let it go already. We have discussed this and you know I did not mean it how it was taken...

Blaming ATMs for a slow growing economy is flat out dumb... We have had those things for a long ass time.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #23
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Blaming ATMs for a slow growing economy is flat out dumb... We have had those things for a long ass time.
Even remotely thinking that Obama was actually blaming the slow growth on ATMs is dumb, and completely taking his statements out of context. Nothing more than partisan propaganda by Faux News to make the president look bad over every insignificant little thing. Mainly because the GOP has nothing else to run on, and absolutely no ideas of their own to draw voters.

The discussion that actually took place was with Ann Curry from NBC on 6/14 over this article from the New York times published a few days earlier.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/10/bu...ital.html?_r=2

Now grow up and stop acting like a fucking child. It's seriously getting old. You want to dispute and debate the NY Times article than state your case and stop with the petty bullshit already.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:54 PM   #24
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Oh ya I am sure the NY times and NBC are non partisan....

That is a little hostile sharp..... If you do not like it just go away just don't go away mad...
Old 06-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #25
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can you let it go already. We have discussed this and you know I did not mean it how it was taken...

Yes, it was attributed to ignorance was it not? And yet you continued then and continue now to argue like an ignoramus instead of attempting to back any of your claims with facts.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
@Bigtex If I want any shit out of you I will squeeze your head!
Temper, temper!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #27
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Temper, temper!
I forget how young you are you probably never heard that saying....
Old 06-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #28
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Yes, it was attributed to ignorance was it not? And yet you continued then and continue now to argue like an ignoramus instead of attempting to back any of your claims with facts.
It is not ignorance. It is just someone having a negative perception on an original intention on the context on how it should have been taken....

Hey it happens to the best of us right.....

Fact Obama did say on camera that ATMs and ticket kiosks are what is causing a slow recovery..... Fact we have had ATMs for a long time and those kiosks for a good while now....
Old 06-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Fact Obama did say on camera that ATMs and ticket kiosks are what is causing a slow recovery..... Fact we have had ATMs for a long time and those kiosks for a good while now....
The fact is that it is A reason. Not THE reason. It is one (a very small one of course) of many. I guess it's OK to jump up and down while pointing at a single statement during an interview. The interview wasn't about ATMs stalling the recovery. ATMs were mentioned in the interview. That's all. The people that are screaming about this ignore the fact that the House still has no jobs bill of any kind. Lowering taxes won't do it. What about that?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:31 PM   #30
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh ya I am sure the NY times and NBC are non partisan....
Whether they are or not has nothing to do with this discussion. The discussion is over automation and how it may or may not be effecting job loss. There's nothing partisan involved here from their end, only yours.

Are you not sick of this mindless, petty bullshit? Do you honestly not see these kind of idiotic and pointless attacks as a means to distract the sheep-minded from the real issues that need dealing with? It's seriously pathetic. Until you realize this and come to terms with it, you are part of the problem. It's people like you who are the reason people like George Jr. get elected and are given free reign to run this country in to the ground. It's people like you who are the reason our Congress is more concerned with NPR, Planned Parenthood, and wasting their time on symbolic votes than they are with dealing with oil subsidies and medicare fraud. Take some responsibility for your own ignorance for once and start putting your time to better use than propagating bullshit no thinking person has any real interest in. It's even worse that we have to take time our of our day to fucking explain it to you. Your enlightenment is your responsibility, not ours. You should perhaps start with flushing the Fox News from your brain and trust me when I say every other news source besides Fox on not in on some liberal conspiracy all working in unison against you.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women