Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47794
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 09:46 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hopefully Global warming continues and the scam stops.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:47 PM   #17
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Anybody who thinks the limited time humans have had the ability to measure and record climate patterns is great enough for a reliable test sample is dangerously arrogant.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:01 AM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You dumb fuckers are sinking in your own bullshit. Take a deep breath.
I think it's you who's sinking in Bullshit. New Orleans is 13 feet below sea level and in some places it's even 20 ft. and it hasn't flooded since Hurricane Katrina. If Global warming was really causing sea levels to rise to any significance a city like New Orleans would experience significant flooding every year.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:13 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

What about the Maldives, Jim?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:30 AM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What about the Maldives, Jim?
What about it. The Maldives are nothing more than a series of hundreds of land masses called Atolls. They all are still above sea level. Only a few are actually inhabited.

Jim
Old 07-04-2014, 12:56 AM   #21
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Call Virginia and tell them the good news. Newport' is flooding with the full moon. Ocean level has risen 14 inches there since the '30's .
14" is a catastrophe?

Better not move to Seattle. Seattle gets 11' tides. (That's eleven FEET, not inches.)
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think it's you who's sinking in Bullshit. New Orleans is 13 feet below sea level and in some places it's even 20 ft. and it hasn't flooded since Hurricane Katrina. If Global warming was really causing sea levels to rise to any significance a city like New Orleans would experience significant flooding every year.

Jim
Only because the levees haven't broken again since Katrina.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:44 AM   #23
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
There has been a CC sighting! I thought he had given us up for a lost cause.

Welcome home!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:56 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Manmade Global Warming is the foundation of all liberal thought.

I think the base of liberal thought may well be the "perfectibility of man"

A case can be made that their push of manmade global warming is a grand artifice meant to support and give ration to their more common means to attain this perfect man or now their term would be "person"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 05:21 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I think the base of liberal thought may well be the "perfectibility of man"...
It's philosophical foundation is the perception that all "other people" are uninformed and intellectually inferior, to the level that it is imperative the "informed and intellectually superior" liberals make their decisions for them.

To assure dominance (or at least pursue it) addiction to "entitlements" is built into the government's financial plans and environmental disasters are explained in "scientific terms" as being caused by those same "uninformed and intellectually inferior" people, who the liberals believe must be regulated.

One can see it permeating posts on this board .... where labels are put on other posters in an attempt to paint them as ignorant and stupid .... with repetitive remarks ... in an attempt to legitimate the accusations.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:44 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim
Quote:
I think this answered you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 07:35 AM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Since Katrina it was only repaired it wasn't upgraded. So if Ocean levels are rising this out dated levee system won't be of much protection from heavy rains much less from a major hurricane.

Jim
Old 07-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's philosophical foundation is the perception that all "other people" are uninformed and intellectually inferior, ....
Dimtards like to falsely portray Republicans as "anti evolution" while in the same breath decry "survival of the fittest" and "preserving the unpreservable stasis of the earth."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I can't believe that someone actually gave DH's chihuahua a handle.
Yea, I know... "SNICKS FOR DICKS" sounds better than "Shit Eater". Someone got a new name... LOLing him
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:11 PM   #30
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Truth comes out!

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-...-field-science

Apollo Astronaut: Climate Alarmism Is the ‘Biggest Fraud in the Field of Science’

July 2, 2014 - 4:01 PM

By Craig Bannister

"Since about 2000, I looked farther and farther into it," Col. Cunningham (USMC, Ret.) tells MRCTV in an exclusive interview. "I found that not one of the claims that the alarmists were making out there had any bearings, whatsoever. And, so, it was kind of a no-brainer to come to the conclusion."

Cunningham rejects the notion of man-made climate, not only as fact - but also as even qualifying as an actual "theory":

"In the media, it was being called a theory. Obviously, they didn't know what it means to be a theory."

"If we go back to the warmist hypothesis - not a theory, but, a hypothesis - they've been saying from the very beginning that carbon dioxide levels are abnormally high, that higher levels of carbon dioxide are bad for humans, and they thought warmer temperatures are bad for our world, and they thought we were able to override natural forces to control the earth's temperature. So, as I've looked into those, that's the problem that I've found, because I didn't find any of those to be correct - and, they certainly were not a theory, it was just their guess at what they wanted to see in the data they were looking at."

Cunningham urges Americans to look at the data and decide for themselves, instead of taking anyone else's word for it:

"You go out and take a look at it and you find out that a lot of it is pure nonsense and wishful thinking on the part of the alarmists who are looking for more and more money to fall into their hands."

"Don't believe it just because your professor said it. You gotta go take a look at it. Go back and look at the history of temperature and carbon dioxide, and you look at the value of carbon dioxide, and how it's a benefit today."

Astronaut Walter Cunningham
Astronaut Walter Cunningham in the Apollo era.

Cunningham notes that, while climate alarmists are concerned that the atmosphere currently contains 400 parts per million of CO2, that's only a tenth of the level his spacecraft had to reach before causing concern. In his Apollo craft, an alarm would go off when CO2 reached 4,000 parts per million and, in today's space shuttle, the trigger is 5,000. And, in submarines where crewmen may be on three-month missions, CO2 has to reach 8,000 parts per million before the alarm is activated.

"In one area after another, we find these people overly concerned about, one, the danger they're trying to push on us and, secondly, the claim that we can somehow or other control the earth's temperature by affecting it," Cunningham says.

"I can't say we don't have any impact, at all, but it'd be so miniscule and so tiny, that it wouldn't be worth any effort."

So, what does dictate the Earth's temperature? Cunningham says it's well-established that "principle controllers" are natural forces like sun, ocean temperature, and even volcanic activity.

Thus, he calls climate alarmism "the biggest fraud in the field of science":

"The case is, to me, really, it's laughable to find somebody who claims to be a serious scientist - that he would buy into this. So, I would really question anybody who claims to be a scientist doing this - so, what they do is try to control the nomenclature."

"To me, it's almost laughable, it's the biggest fraud in the field of science, certainly in my lifetime, maybe the biggest one in centuries."

"If you go back and you look at the data that has been well-documented over the years, you can look and see, for example, that right now both carbon dioxide and temperature are simultaneously at one of the lowest levels in at least the last 600-800 million years. The last time they were both together at this low a level, more or less, was 300 million years ago, and if you go back go back about 500-600 million years ago, carbon dioxide was 15 times higher than what it is now. So, what I'm getting at is this, the history shows you that most of this is just plain nonsensical today."

"And, the amazing thing to people like me... is that there are people that believe the nonsense they're being fed."

The media are largely to blame for public misconceptions - not because they're intentionally misleading the public, but because they "just don't want to go into the time and trouble to find out." "If they do go into it and look at it for themselves, they become a lot more neutral in their presentation," he says.

Worst of all, Cunningham says, media are promoting the "nonsensical" claim that there's scientific consensus accepting the hypothesis of man-made climate:

"When they're out propagating this so-called 97% of scientists believe we're controlling the temperature - I mean, that's the most nonsensical, stupid number in the world - and all they have to do is do a little research on Google - I'm not going to do it for them - go in there and take a look and you find out that's a ridiculous statement that people are making - and even the president makes a statement like that."

"If you have a totally anonymous survey of real scientists involved in this field, I would almost guarantee you that you going to have a majority that are not going to agree with the alarmists."

"I can only tell you that, even back in the days of Apollo, we didn't have to face this kind of nonsense," Cunningham concludes.

Editor's Note: Watch the Heartland Institute's 9th International Conference of Climate Change streaming live July 7-9, 2014 from Las Vegas, Nevada on CNSNews.com.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women