Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2018, 07:27 AM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Ana Cristina Fox with her father Vicente

Allison Mack, former Smallville actress. cute chick. I liked her. I thought it was weird that she was part of that group NXIVM DOS which was into branding and stuff. not new a new revelation all. this came out during Smallvilles run..

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:29 AM   #17
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The "Clinton's" what? Their victims?

The depth of your portrayed ignorance is remarkable.

Your ignorance is fathomless. When did you discover LEED?

Let me finish up with you're daughter Lexy and Ill get back with you. I'm about to get a nut. I hope shes taking birth control Dad
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:43 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Ana Cristina Fox with her father Vicente

Allison Mack, former Smallville actress. cute chick. I liked her. I thought it was weird that she was part of that group NXIVM DOS which was into branding and stuff. not new a new revelation all. this came out during Smallvilles run..
WTF does any of that have to do with the God Damn Clintons?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 08:10 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You two losers are obsessed with the Clinton's.
Quote:
The "Clinton's" what? Their victims?

The depth of your portrayed ignorance is remarkable.

Your ignorance is fathomless. When did you discover LEED?
Quote:
Let me finish up with you're daughter Lexy and Ill get back with you. I'm about to get a nut. I hope shes taking birth control Dad
I just showed my daughter your post. Her children are even laughing their assess off at you! The oldest called you "pathetic"! It's great to see her laughing so much.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 08:36 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I just showed my daughter your post. Her children are even laughing their assess off at you! The oldest called you "pathetic"! It's great to see her laughing so much.
Now the whole family is laughing at you. The oldest still is calling you "pathetic"! My son-in-law apologized to my daughter if a flea came home on him from one of his job sites, and the flea thinks he's having sex with her. Saturday between Good Friday and Easter Sunday would have been somewhat boring for them, if it had not been for you and your pathetic rants. They all recognize that God didn't create all people equal and you're living proof of his (God's) sense of humor.

Now when did you learn about "LEEDS"?

I noticed you avoided the question/answer.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:39 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

She always seemed to carry her age well.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:49 AM   #22
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now the whole family is laughing at you. The oldest still is calling you "pathetic"! My son-in-law apologized to my daughter if a flea came home on him from one of his job sites, and the flea thinks he's having sex with her. Saturday between Good Friday and Easter Sunday would have been somewhat boring for them, if it had not been for you and your pathetic rants. They all recognize that God didn't create all people equal and you're living proof of his (God's) sense of humor.

Now when did you learn about "LEEDS"?

I noticed you avoided the question/answer.

Im not sure what your obsession with LEED is but you can begin with calling it LEED not LEEDS. Thats a common mistake that dumb fucks like you make. People who are KIA s and do a little google searching actually begin to think they know what they are talking about. My first LEED project was around 2006. Lexy Liar stay away from what you dont know. Tell youre daughter to enjoy her easter egg hunt and Papa Rabbit will come see her soon
Old 03-31-2018, 09:03 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Dumbino has been getting fucked up the ass for 12 years?
Fingerbanged, according to his review.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:08 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
First of all, BULLSHIT. (You didn’t show this post to your daughter)

Second of all, YOU LIE! (You haven’t created a child)

TUrd of all, in the extremely remote case you’re telling the truth, then you should be banned immediately and permanently, unless,

Your daughter is a whore and a member of ECCIE.

Which is is, LLiarMan?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:30 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fingerbanged, according to his review.
According to your reviews, you’ve been finger banged too. So what’s your point?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201

Maybe be the CREEPER will call you gay too. You still have your subscription to fatgay.net?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:05 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
According to your reviews, you’ve been finger banged too. So what’s your point?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1855201

Maybe be the CREEPER will call you gay too. You still have your subscription to fatgay.net?
Yssup has never talked shit about some hooker with a shitty attitude not getting my dick hard, you have and as such opened yourself up to me checking out your review you homo.

Yssup has also never posted a link that says another man sucking your dick is not gay like you have!

Also you are doing to Yssup exactly wtf you are crying about me doing you freaking hypocrite.

Damn son, you are just like Trump when he went after Ted Cruz's wife and Dad. I thought you gays had more integrity
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:22 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yssup has never talked shit about some hooker with a shitty attitude not getting my dick hard, you have and as such opened yourself up to me checking out your review you homo.

Yssup has also never posted a link that says another man sucking your dick is not gay like you have!

Also you are doing to Yssup exactly wtf you are crying about me doing you freaking hypocrite.

Damn son, you are just like Trump when he went after Ted Cruz's wife and Dad. I thought you gays had more integrity
Don’t try to rationalize what you are. You’re a fucking CREEPER, pure and simple. A homo. The only evidence on this board that you ever saw a hooker is Olivia. She said you couldn’t get it up. And you agreed. I didn’t have to go looking for it. So you creep around a hooker board. Reading about guys. You don’t care about women. You’re prolly in your late 60’s. Never been married, never sired any children. Because you’re gay. But now you’re old. Even the young homos don’t want anything to do with you.

CREEPER
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:53 AM   #28
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Don’t try to rationalize what you are. You’re a fucking CREEPER, pure and simple. A homo. The only evidence on this board that you ever saw a hooker is Olivia. She said you couldn’t get it up. And you agreed. I didn’t have to go looking for it. So you creep around a hooker board. Reading about guys. You don’t care about women. You’re prolly in your late 60’s. Never been married, never sired any children. Because you’re gay. But now you’re old. Even the young homos don’t want anything to do with you.

CREEPER
WTF THE CREEPER

WTF ON

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 12:18 PM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever happen to watching to families watching All in the Family and the Carol Burnett Show. The family values party sure has changed with this new breed of "Republicans" and people like you Lexy Liar. You have a pathological condition that you should seek treatment for. Dumbino gets fucked in the ass and you share a Hooker board forum with your children and grandchildren. Is Deliverance a family movie for you
Old 03-31-2018, 12:58 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
First of all, BULLSHIT. (You didn’t show this post to your daughter)

Second of all, YOU LIE! (You haven’t created a child)

TUrd of all, in the extremely remote case you’re telling the truth, then you should be banned immediately and permanently, unless,

Your daughter is a whore and a member of ECCIE.

Which is is, LLiarMan?
what if he did? show me the rules that breaks? just like Fattass Luke found out, there's no rule against making fun of people here.

so did ya rtm his post yet? go for it! the Mod's could use a laugh today.

BAHHAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women