Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 AM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! I think I'm in love with you, Kayla! Beauty, brains and a sense of humor. Very nearly the perfect woman.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 AM   #17
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! I think I'm in love with you, Kayla! Beauty, brains and a sense of humor. Very nearly the perfect woman.

i have nodoubt that TSKayla is ur perfect woman! LOL!
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #18
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
There is nothing positive to post about Obama. And there is nothing positive to post about the Republicans, either. But Obama is the most imminent threat. That is why he must be voted out of office. I just don't think Romney will be an improvement.
yes. all u fucktards must join the LimpOldHippy in voting Gary Johnson for president! Romney is no better than Obama and will keep Obamacare! LOL!

(All u good liberals out there must get ur conservative friends out there to throw their vote away on GARY JOHNSON rather than Mitt Romney so we can keep Obama in office 4 4 more glorious years!)
Old 03-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

AF, how right you are. In the upcoming election, a vote for any candidate except who the Republicans nominate is the same as a vote for President Obama.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #20
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not an Obamazombie by any sense but I'll say the part I LIKE about it is the fact states now have to sell a policy to people with pre-existing conditions (as the free market does not have to) and employers can no loner discriminate. The fact you can cover your child until they're in their 20s and out of college is great too.

But that's where my enjoyment of it ends.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

I like the part of the bill that keeps Dr's from gouging medicare/medicade, and saves taxpayers billions of dollars.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #22
Af-Freakin
BANNED

I like the way Obamacare is going to evolve into single payer and itll drive down costs by putting the lid on insane last ilness spending.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #23
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
the part I LIKE about it is the fact states now have to sell a policy to people with pre-existing conditions (as the free market does not have to) and employers can no loner discriminate. The fact you can cover your child until they're in their 20s and out of college is great too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I like the part of the bill that keeps Dr's from gouging medicare/medicade, and saves taxpayers billions of dollars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
I like the way Obamacare is going to evolve into single payer and itll drive down costs by putting the lid on insane last ilness spending.
And my favorite part is how it makes COG's head explode.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #24
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I like that I can just order my exact same prescription drugs from a different country at 1/2 price. Oh wait
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And my favorite part is how it makes COG's head explode.
Dream on, Doofe baby! If I wasn't smiling and laughing while posting here, I would do something else. You guys entertain me, nothing more.

And in Kansas, even a vote FOR Obama is a wasted vote. The Republican candidate, whoever he is, is going to win the state and our electoral votes. So get all your friends in Kansas to vote for Obama, and see if it will make a difference. It won't.

I will vote for Gary Johnson in an effort to promote real change, and get enough popular vote for the Libertarian Party for them to be considered a major party in the future. That is, if we have a future after 4 more years of Obama or Romney. Which we may not have.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:41 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dream on, Doofe baby! If I wasn't smiling and laughing while posting here, I would do something else. You guys entertain me, nothing more.

And in Kansas, even a vote FOR Obama is a wasted vote. The Republican candidate, whoever he is, is going to win the state and our electoral votes. So get all your friends in Kansas to vote for Obama, and see if it will make a difference. It won't.

I will vote for Gary Johnson in an effort to promote real change, and get enough popular vote for the Libertarian Party for them to be considered a major party in the future. That is, if we have a future after 4 more years of Obama or Romney. Which we may not have.

splitting the vote between a libertarian and the republican insures a republican win?

anything you say pal.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:52 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! Do you think the Democrats have a chance of winning Kansas? Call Obama and tell him how, I'm sure he'd love it. Ain't going to happen regardless of how I vote. LOL!
Old 03-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #28
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Quote:
LOL! Do you think the Democrats have a chance of winning Kansas? Call Obama and tell him how, I'm sure he'd love it. Ain't going to happen regardless of how I vote. LOL!
drug legalization and getting out of vietnam is all u hippys care about. LOL!

[dont tell the senile CreepyOldGuy we left nam. LOL!]
Old 03-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

hell no, under normal circumstances

but if you take enough of the votes away from the repub to make the libertarian party a "major party in the future", anything can happen. Dorothy wont be there to click those lil red shoes together, remember?

Nevada/reid comes to mind
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:10 PM   #30
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Great! Glad to oblige. Though i must say, calling me an asshole would seem to call this statement into question. But then, you wouldn't lie, so i'll take you at face value.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women