Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2023, 11:26 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And for those who falsely cry racism all the time, why are they so silent on this? We all know why.

How many black men are in jail for the same crime Hunter Biden committed? Thousands.

Two systems of justice.
Do those who falsely cry racism all the time think people can't see how big of hypocrites they are? Always falsely crying about racism yet when real racism occurs to benefit Senile Biden's Crime Family, they just look the other way.

Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-Texas) said Wednesday that he was outraged by first son Hunter Biden’s probation-only plea deal for tax and gun crimes, saying that black men are serving prison sentences for similar offenses.

“The American people are sick and tired of this two-tiered justice system and as a black man, I’m tired of seeing this kind of discretion used to favor people like Hunter Biden because he’s white and the son of a president,” Hunt said during a House Judiciary Committee hearing.

“While Hunter Biden will serve no jail time for these charges, black men across this country are in prison for years for the exact same crimes,” the 41-year-old said.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 12:36 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

For those who falsely cry racism all the time, they all seem to be so silent on this.

Shocking I know. Well not really LOL. It is all part of the TDS Leftist Cult mentality to ignore actual racism and only falsely cry racism as a weapon when it conveniently fits their political perspective.

Meanwhile Rapper Kodak Black‘s Lawyer Slams Hunter Biden Plea Deal: ‘2 Tiers of Justice‘

Old 06-22-2023, 12:49 PM   #18
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You haven't taken into account the discrepancies of the criminal history categories of the two victims in accordance with the federal sentencing guidelines. Kodak's history is more extensive and more violent than that of Hunter. You also failed to take into account that they're different gun charges. Facts matter. I don't doubt that you will come up with some non factual hyperbole to reply with.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...Guidelines.pdf
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 12:55 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
You haven't taken into account the discrepancies of the criminal history categories of the two victims in accordance with the federal sentencing guidelines. Kodak's history is more extensive and more violent than that of Hunter. You also failed to take into account that they're different gun charges. Facts matter. I don't doubt that you will come up with some non factual hyperbole to reply with.

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...Guidelines.pdf
Thanks for admitting you really don't care about actual racism by making excuses for the two systems of justice

Of course you exposed yourself by trying to dismiss one case on minor details while ignoring that thousands of black men across this country are in prison for years for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.
Old 06-22-2023, 12:59 PM   #20
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Just as I predicted, you replied with non factual hyperbole. Criminal history is far from a minor detail when it comes to federal sentencing, nor is offense level. Why not deal with facts rather than hyperbole?

As far as "(caring) about actual racism," I'm not the one who felt the need to randomly shit on a Happy Juneteenth thread.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:08 PM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just as I predicted, you replied with non factual hyperbole.
Once again, Thanks for admitting you really don't care about actual racism by making excuses for the two systems of justice

Not only did you expose yourself by trying to dismiss one case where Kodak Black lied on a federal firearms purchase form just like Hunter Biden did.

But you also continued to willfully ignore the facts that thousands of black men across this country are in prison for years for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

Rather than falsely crying about racism where it doesn't exist, here was a chance for you to condemn actual racism benefiting the Senile Biden Crime family and you dutifully ignore it like the majority of leftists do. Shameful but why am I not surprised.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:14 PM   #22
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Once again, Thanks for admitting you really don't care about actual racism by making excuses for the two systems of justice

Not only did you expose yourself by trying to dismiss one case where Kodak Black lied on a federal firearms purchase form just like Hunter Biden did.

But you also continued to willfully ignore the facts that thousands of black men across this country are in prison for years for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

Rather than falsely crying about racism where it doesn't exist, here was a chance for you to condemn actual racism benefiting the Senile Biden Crime family and you dutifully ignore it like the majority of leftists do. Shameful but why am I not surprised.
I haven't tried to dismiss anything. I've simply shown that you're not comparing apples to apples. That's not what Hunter was charged with, and you've completely ignored the important criminal history aspect of federal sentencing. It's ok. I understand that you're more of a hyperbole guy than a facts guy.
Old 06-22-2023, 01:21 PM   #23
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’m no lawyer, but from what I see on court tv prior bad acts can’t be admitted as evidence or even brought up. Look at the Rittenhouse trial, for example. Every one of those guys who attacked him was a career piece of shit, and it wasn’t allowed to be mentioned in court. Maybe a federal thing is different, IDK.

And you are certainly dismissive. You’re constantly on this forum suggesting that anyone who disagrees with you politically is a racist, until it doesn’t serve your purpose.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 01:30 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't tried to dismiss anything. I've simply shown that you're not comparing apples to apples. That's not what Hunter was charged with, and you've completely ignored the important criminal history aspect of federal sentencing. It's ok. I understand that you're more of a hyperbole guy than a facts guy.
Yes, you have ignored that thousands of black men across this country are in prison for years for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

You have also ignored that Kodak Black, one example out of thousands, was sent to prison for lieing on a Federal Firearms purchase form - one of the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

You falsely say Hunter Biden is a first time offender. Hunter Biden is not a "first-time offender." In June 1988, Hunter was arrested in Stone Harbor, NJ, for ***** He was cuffed & did 6 months probation.

You also conveniently ignore Hunter Biden is an admitted **** ***** (among other despicable things) and was kicked out of the Navy for being a ***** ******

It's ok, I understand you are more of a leftist excuses type of guy who likes to falsely cry racism when it suits you but is afraid to call out actual racism that is plain for all to see when it hurts one of your fellow leftists
Old 06-22-2023, 02:11 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden's Corrupt and Senile Biden's DOJ's corruption confirmed !!!

The Senile Biden Justice Department twice prevented United States Attorney David Weiss from bringing stronger charges against Hunter Biden.

“Testimony shows that U.S. Attorney of Delaware David Weiss tried to bring charges in the District of Columbia around March of 2022 and was denied. Weiss sought Special Counsel status from the DOJ in the spring of 2022 and was denied,” Smith told reporters. “And Weiss once again sought to bring charges in the Central District of California in the fall of 2022 and had that request denied in January of 2023.”

Smith also said the IRS recommended charges against Hunter Biden that were not approved by Garland.

“The testimony we released today shows the IRS recommended charges against Hunter Biden that included attempt to evade or defeat tax, a felony; fraud or false statements, a felony; and willful failure to file returns, supply information, or pay tax,” Smith said. “These tax crimes cover an estimated $2.2 million and unreported tax on global income streams to Mr. Biden and his associates from Ukraine, Romania, and China totaling $17.3 million from 2014 to 2019.”

“Mr. Biden personally received $8.3 million,” Smith added. “Whistleblowers detail foreign payments to Mr. Biden, including $664,000 from the Chinese company, state energy HK, a large diamond worth $80,000, and a Porsche worth $142,000. These payments are just a fraction of the total, but they provide insight into a world of wealth and influence that no ordinary American would recognize.”
Old 06-22-2023, 02:20 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

This isn’t just the Bidens, although they do seem to excel at it, the whole of Washington is corrupt to the core. The practice of representative government is dead, replaced by an international kleptocracy. ANYONE who thinks that the federal government gives a flying fuck about their lives is a sap.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 06:44 PM   #27
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’m no lawyer, but from what I see on court tv prior bad acts can’t be admitted as evidence or even brought up. Look at the Rittenhouse trial, for example. Every one of those guys who attacked him was a career piece of shit, and it wasn’t allowed to be mentioned in court. Maybe a federal thing is different, IDK.

And you are certainly dismissive. You’re constantly on this forum suggesting that anyone who disagrees with you politically is a racist, until it doesn’t serve your purpose.
Good thing you're not a lawyer because you don't seem to know the difference between a jury trial, plea bargains, and sentencing. Prior crimes are absolutely a factor in sentencing.

You love a putting up a straw man. I have not suggested that everyone who disagrees with me politically is a racist. Not even close.
Old 06-22-2023, 06:49 PM   #28
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you have ignored that thousands of black men across this country are in prison for years for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

You have also ignored that Kodak Black, one example out of thousands, was sent to prison for lieing on a Federal Firearms purchase form - one of the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

You falsely say Hunter Biden is a first time offender. Hunter Biden is not a "first-time offender." In June 1988, Hunter was arrested in Stone Harbor, NJ, for ***** He was cuffed & did 6 months probation.

You also conveniently ignore Hunter Biden is an admitted **** ***** (among other despicable things) and was kicked out of the Navy for being a ***** ******

It's ok, I understand you are more of a leftist excuses type of guy who likes to falsely cry racism when it suits you but is afraid to call out actual racism that is plain for all to see when it hurts one of your fellow leftists
Why lie about me? I have not ignored anyone, and I did not say that Hunter Biden was a first time offender.

What I said was:
Quote:
You haven't taken into account the discrepancies of the criminal history categories of the two victims in accordance with the federal sentencing guidelines.
The truth is, Kodak Black had a previous gun conviction, as a well as violent crime convictions. That adds quite a bit to the sentence/plea bargain, according to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines. Why not stick to the truth?
Old 06-22-2023, 07:43 PM   #29
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

berry is correct there are Two Systems of Justice, in all cases those charged with the same crimes as trump, were locked up to await trail, but trump walks free. Funny how this fact escapes the far right.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 11:22 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why lie about me? I have not ignored anyone
Yes you have. You are purposely ignoring the thousands of black men across this country who are in prison today for the exact same crimes Hunter Biden committed.

Quote:
The truth is, Kodak Black had a previous gun conviction, as a well as violent crime convictions. That adds quite a bit to the sentence/plea bargain, according to the Federal Sentencing Guidelines.
So are you saying the DOJ should follow their own guidelines and policies. You know, the ones that:

- violates DOJ Tax official policy which prohibits prosecutors from even offering this deal to people who did far less than Hunter

- specifically states that "Diversion" would not be available to anyone similarly situated to Hunter Biden based on the criteria previously stated

Or are you saying they should only follow their own guidelines and policies when it comes to thousands of black men but should ignore them when the white leftist criminal son of the President you support commits the same crimes?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women