Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160829
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35563
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2015, 10:11 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
So your brother was fucked over by LBJ, from the sound of it, although as LL has pointed out, treatment appears to be contingent upon proving the injury, both what and by whom, not internet conjecture and obfuscation which is easily forgotten..

It was my cousin, the average compensation was 3,800 dollars. Hardly worth getting worked up over. He was in country in '68 and 69. Which was the peak of defoliation

During the Vietnam War, between 1962 and 1971, the United States military sprayed nearly 20,000,000 U.S. gallons (75,700,000 L) of chemical herbicides and defoliants in Vietnam, eastern Laos, and parts of Cambodia as part of the aerial defoliation program known as Operation Ranch Hand, reaching its peak from 1967 to 1969

Quote:
We should leave Syria to the Russians, who seem to be accomplishing their own goals rather effectively. They want respect and land, not admiration from pussies like our liberal government and its representatives.
Effectively? Putin is having economic trouble in the homeland....this war game he is playing will cost Russia in the long run much like Afghanistan did in the 80's , especially with the low price of oil.

Our goal IMHO is to let Russia or even China try and stabilize the ME, it will never happen. But quit spending our money in the region....if it ever is stabilized trade with that country. That is what we have done with Saudi Arabia...a country with horrible human rights record. .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 10:18 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Oh, my recollection is good. The facts you just related I never saw, and it was more than two years ago when you mentioned your "cousin"s" problem.

Having an incorrect recollection makes one neither a liar or a hypocrite,

Did your incorrect recollection cause you to both mock and then try and slyly slight by bringing up the Straw man thing about Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027

Quote:
Since his cousin was "soaked" in it, locating the vat into which he fell seems like an easy task....and it's remarkable he didn't even drown....speaking of "internet conjecture."

Speaking of ...

"During this Census count (2000), the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

And that was 15 years ago!

"in-country" = "boots on the ground"
Neither your mocking or slander bothers me one bit, it is your right to mock whomever you want. I guess you can blame it on your parents ...we all know you will never take responsibility for anything.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:23 AM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

All of the people not on my ignore list seem to be in agreement, putting this miniscule force on the ground in a war zone is NOT a good idea. So what happens next? Some of us (not me) are old enough to remember the advisors in Vietnam. They started small and grew. They were never on the ground in enough numbers to make a real difference and then an event happened that forced the new president to make a real commitment years too late and bound with so many restrictions that they couldn't win. I'm not saying that history is repeating itself but like Mark Twain said, sometimes history rhymes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:32 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did your incorrect recollection .....
Actually, my use of the phrase ..."The facts you just related I never saw,..."

.. indicates that "perhaps" what you just posted was never posted.

The sad part is you, as well as some others, rely on "cut and paste" ....

.. so you end up with erroneous quotes like this:

"During the Vietnam War, between 1962 and 1971" ..... and then "we" end up with computations like this ....

.... "During this Census count (2000), the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

..... Off hand I don't recall anyone who was "in-country" that wasn't "decorated," .... and I don't "mock" anyone unless someone, like you, attempts to wrap themselves in a flag in an attempt to shield themselves from criticism, particularly when they invoke a "cousin" to do so. And parenthetically, most of the servicemembers with whom I have been associated over the years since the 60's "re-upped" for 2 tours, if not 3, and most didn't even bother to come "home" before returning. Never got "soaked" with defoliation.....but did with "other stuff" ....

If your cousin was unable to secure VA assistance for his condition, it was that he was unable to connect his service record with the alleged event that he claimed "caused" his condition. It's not complicated, and it was documented. Back when you made that claim, I posted the link to the DOD documents establishing the zones in which defoliation was conducted. And if got "soaked" as you claim, he wasn't "down wind" ... he was in a "dump" zone that would be clearly documented.

Apparently, you "thought" no one would recall. You are wrong, yet again, Mr. Zimmerman-Martin know it all.

"Punk"? You're the "punk" poster child......with a lack of self-esteem.'

Toss up some more stupid cartoons ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Obama has "lost focus."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You really are a little turd lexie lacking, mocking the ones who served seems your MO.
Mocking those "who served" happens to be LLIdiots unique way to justify his own cowardly existence.

The only thing worse than being the Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan is being the Cowardly Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan!

LLIdiot talks a tough game ... but it's all talk ... and no action.

Fuk'n Cowardly Idiot (and you can tell him I said that)!

Quote:
"Toss up some more (of your) stupid" irrelevant pics ....
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:04 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If your cousin was unable to secure VA assistance for his condition, it was that he was unable to connect his service record with the alleged event that he claimed "caused" his condition. It's not complicated, and it was documented. Back when you made that claim, I posted the link to the DOD documents establishing the zones in which defoliation was conducted. And if got "soaked" as you claim, he wasn't "down wind" ... he was in a "dump" zone that would be clearly documented.

LL all you are doing is calling a dead former soldier a liar.

I do not have to drape his service to cover up anything I have or have not done.

All I did was relay what he told me...he was dying , he did use the VA services, he did not fuck with a claim because he thought it pointless. I agreed and admired him then and now.

You do not have to. Your opinion does not effect me in the least...just as my opinion of you should not matter to you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 12:09 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Obama has "lost focus."
One has to have "focus" to lose it.
Old 10-31-2015, 12:17 PM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL all you are doing is calling a dead former soldier a liar.
I have known some dead soldiers who were liars. There are some live ones also. But it's like money and pussy. It has been my experience that those who talk about them too much, probably don't have much of either in reality.

I'm not calling you or your "cousin" a "liar" .... all I posted was he was unable to connect his service record to the event ... but now you want to assert he never made a claim?

Like I posted: "we" end up with computations like this ....

.... "During this Census count (2000), the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

I see BigTits posted .... did he go to "Boot Camp"? Or was it "Basic Training"?
Old 10-31-2015, 02:16 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
One has to have "focus" to lose it.
Prove Obama never had "Focus"
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 02:32 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I have known some dead soldiers who were liars. There are some live ones also. But it's like money and pussy. It has been my experience that those who talk about them too much, probably don't have much of either in reality.

"?
Can you prove any of that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 03:00 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Actually, my use of the phrase ..."The facts you just related I never saw,..."

.. indicates that "perhaps" what you just posted was never posted.

The sad part is you, as well as some others, rely on "cut and paste" ....

.. so you end up with erroneous quotes like this:

"During the Vietnam War, between 1962 and 1971" ..... and then "we" end up with computations like this ....

..... Off hand I don't recall anyone who was "in-country" that wasn't "decorated," .... and I don't "mock" anyone unless someone, like you, attempts to wrap themselves in a flag in an attempt to shield themselves from criticism, particularly when they invoke a "cousin" to do so. And parenthetically, most of the servicemembers with whom I have been associated over the years since the 60's "re-upped" for 2 tours, if not 3, and most didn't even bother to come "home" before returning. Never got "soaked" with defoliation.....but did with "other stuff" ....

Apparently, you "thought" no one would recall. You are wrong, yet again, Mr. Zimmerman-Martin know it all.

"Punk"? You're the "punk" poster child......with a lack of self-esteem.'

You're a fucking idiot. Now you're claiming the VA is a smooth-running machine?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:00 PM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
My cousin died a little over two years ago of cancer before his 65th birthday. A decorated Vietnam Vet. A Pro Rodeo bareback bronc rider and steer wrestler and a Rancher later in life. Not a man you would ever fuck with.

My personal conversation with him indicated that he did not institute any claims against the government for which he fought because he thought it pointless. He did not care for all the bureaucracy and had the attitude of "You gotta die sometime".

At his funeral was when I heard folks that had served with him tell a much more detailed account of what their mission was. They were dropped in Laos for weeks at a time. He did not complain about shit...He said they were just trying to stay alive and it was what it was...never a bitter word did I ever hear him complain. He'd in fact laugh about Agent Orange and how they handled it back then ...

So LL, your recollection is wrong as usual but I can just blame that on shitty parenting on your parents part. You might have grown up to be a decent fellow without their crappy parenting.
You realize a great benefit is inured to those who exaggerate their war record, don't you?

Consider the case of Ferdinand Marcos and Adolf Hitler, both elected on the strength of their war records...but were they true? Just because those who served with them join in the exaggeration of their own sacrifice doesn't necessarily vindicate them, either.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 05:03 PM   #29
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It was my cousin, the average compensation was 3,800 dollars. Hardly worth getting worked up over. He was in country in '68 and 69. Which was the peak of defoliation

During the Vietnam War, between 1962 and 1971, the United States military sprayed nearly 20,000,000 U.S. gallons (75,700,000 L) of chemical herbicides and defoliants in Vietnam, eastern Laos, and parts of Cambodia as part of the aerial defoliation program known as Operation Ranch Hand, reaching its peak from 1967 to 1969

Effectively? Putin is having economic trouble in the homeland....this war game he is playing will cost Russia in the long run much like Afghanistan did in the 80's , especially with the low price of oil.

Our goal IMHO is to let Russia or even China try and stabilize the ME, it will never happen. But quit spending our money in the region....if it ever is stabilized trade with that country. That is what we have done with Saudi Arabia...a country with horrible human rights record. .
We do tend to concur and both have an aversion to spending money on useless foreign wars.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:48 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You realize a great benefit is inured to those who exaggerate their war record, don't you?

Consider the case of Ferdinand Marcos and Adolf Hitler, both elected on the strength of their war records...but were they true? Just because those who served with them join in the exaggeration of their own sacrifice doesn't necessarily vindicate them, either.
My cousin was not running for office on his war record....everything i learned about his service was in the lasts months of his life and most of it after he died.

Not sure where you and LL are trying to go with this...but my guess is you are starting to look pretty stupid in the direction you are headed.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women