Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykitten72 View Post
There is a lot of things that don't make sense around here...
like wusses that have to register handles and post behind some fake name?

Only a couple of people have ever been that obsessed with me over the last couple of years to string all that together....

Come on out and show your real self!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #17
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykitten72 View Post
There is a lot of things that dont make sense around here... First, girl, thanks for postin. It takes some balls and some class to come out on this board... some people don't have a whisper of decency. Not sure what you are apologizin for, but it was clear to me you are being kind and doing the right thing. I agree with the Nuglet about people of character. pay no never mind to those without. By the way, my granddad was telling me astory... this bored is good for storys, as I have read many here... you dont need the truth, just a whisper of "IMO" and saying "I meant it in general and stuff" Anyway, back to granddad's story... in his town there was a bully. he was twice the man graddad was, because granddad weight 200 pounds, if you catch my drift.... anyway this guy they said was a bully, used to follow the little girls around and scare them... he thought it was funny. then one day, he stopped simply scarring little girls, he started to try and help them out.... by helping them out, i mean he would find young women not making a lot of money... talk real nice to them,,, treat them to dinner,,, talk them up real good. I cant say how young, cause everyone in my story is over 18... but this is just a story... anyway, this guy without a whisper of integrity used to have sex with them, give them money and when he got tired of the young women, would hand them over to his friends so they could have sex with them and give her money.... MODS, If I use the word PIMP as a VERB, is it name calling? Back to the story... this rather large fellow with a small part would find girls that didnt know a lot about the birds and bees and corrupt them and then give them to hiss friends to have sex with, and then he woud find another girl, cause he could not stnad the thought of having sex with the girl once his buddy had had sex with her.... soe he likes to do that and then go home to his wife who made him wear ladies underclothes while cleaning the house.... anyway.. that is just a story my graddad used to tell,,, it is on topic, because yoyu wnated to hear about the light hearted nature of the board and IMO that is light hearted and NOT REAL.... but, it is true that some people will complain if you hang them with a new rope.....Keep on posting, sister. looks like there are a couple of real nice guys here and a couple that just dont get it, or at least that is what THEY said. I dont know.Peace out.
HUH?

Was that in English?
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #18
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

I will note one thing, it was said more than once in this thread:

<paraphrasing> "There is nothing wrong with 'that group', but I am no longer a part of it"

If there is nothing wrong with this "group" or those behind it, then why walk away from it?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #19
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post

<paraphrasing> "There is nothing wrong with 'that group', but I am no longer a part of it"

If there is nothing wrong with this "group" or those behind it, then why walk away from it?

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #20
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Oh how cute, a little lap-dawg made a fake persona to attack Whispers. Such a clever lap-dawg.

Do you think that your "girl-friend" will be so impressed with your actions that she will finally admit that she truly does love you, and you no longer have to pay for sessions?

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #21
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Maam'
I don't think anyone of character holds anything against you
I don't hold anything against her.

Maxeen,

I think you and the other person were both in a tough situation, you acted quickly and though it might not have been the best way to handle it, you are taking care of business now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
First, let me begin with a sincere apology to the hobby community for any offenses I may have caused in a couple of recent co-ed posts. It was never my intent to harm anyone. I believe I have been misunderstood, however, I will take responsibility for my words and actions. I truly love this community and it has been a major part of my life for several years. So again, I apologize.

I am a true independent. I do not have a "handler", no one dictates my pricing, I set my rates as I choose. I get to say who, I get to say when, and I get to say how much. To me, that is all part of being an independent provider. I was briefly associated with a yahoo social group, I chose to bow out to focus on rebuilding. I can say that I was an independent then and still am.

I read with interest some unsubstantiated rumors of price fixing and of setting up the travelling ladies.

For the record, if there is price fixing going on, I have no knowledge of it nor have I been involved in it.

Rumors of out-of-town providers getting set up with fake dates and of providers refusing to give out-of-town provider vouches for the local gents have been rampant here since I have been a member.

For the record, I have no personal knowledge of either of these activities, nor do I condone them. I give references happily and quickly and always have. I am with Sophia, those who refuse references should be called out publicly.

*Personally, I think it's a sad day when you look around and realize that if you don't publicly address RUMORS, then you are assumed guilty. I believe that if there is truth to tell, then the one telling it has no reason to stay in the dark. Call it out, because you have nothing to hide. Of course, I did just that not too long ago, and was slammed for it. I get it, perhaps I could have handled it better, however, I have already manned up and apologized. I am living and learning as well.

I don't miss all of the "good ole days" back at the P, but I did enjoy opening up my computer and seeing the more lighthearted side of the hobby. I miss that.

Thanks for your patience, understanding and forgiveness.
I don't think any of the shenanigans that have been discussed lately have mentioned you in regards to price fixing (what is that anyway?) or WK ncns-gate.

As far as the "light hearted side of the hobby" I think that will return, but things need to be addressed and solutions need to be put in place, then we can all have fun again. I did recently with a lovely lady from Dallas.

But we need to stop trying to distract people who want to discuss these topics. Because that is what those who are causing shenanigans want is distraction from their shenanigans, so their shananigans will continue.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #22
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

But we need to stop trying to distract people who want to discuss these topics. Because that is what those who are causing shenanigans want is distraction from their shenanigans, so their shenanigans will continue.
More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them (Just a general comment not aimed at anyone)
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #23
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Shenanigans !!!! I'll get my broom !!!!

If you are a South Park fan then that is some funny shit right there, if you aren't a fan.. it must seem kinda stupid.

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:31 PM   #24
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Shenanigans !!!! I'll get my broom !!!!

If you are a South Park fan then that is some funny shit right there, if you aren't a fan.. it must seem kinda stupid.

LF
That was a great episode it had everything!

Balls in Jennifer Love Hewitt's mouth game,
A Sacred Cow,
Suicidal Cow Cults,
Cartman thinks he is a vietnamese prostitute,
Out of town visitors,
The townspeople dissapointed with the value of the rides at the carnival for the price paid,
The boys not getting what they paid for,
The boys wasting money on overpriced dolls,
And oh yeah! SHENANIGANS!

"when cows start getting together, it can't be good"
"looks like their forming a cult"
"hmm... cow cult"

I'm a fan of the show. Can ya tell?
Old 03-09-2010, 10:57 PM   #25
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"when cows start getting together, it can't be good"
"looks like their forming a cult"
"hmm... cow cult"
Wow.....how ironic
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #26
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Was atta girls created for all providers or just a select few?..I only ask because I never heard that name until today .....
The Atta Girls was a yahoo group to network with like minded ladies during the scary unknown transition, plain and simple. No dues were collected, nobody set anybody's appts but their own and nobody got paid for a session unless they participated in it. Just a yahoo group that is being dissolved because its getting a bad rap and there just wasn't enough value in it to justify the hurt feelings that we didn't realize our little group could cause.

Now it's time to address the rumors. They are all lies. Every thing that is being hinted about is all false accusations. If you sum the accusations up, it's quite amusing and flattering that I am perceived as such a powerful puppet master, but I just don't have the power, the energy, or the motive to do the things that are being said.

I am not a pimp and I don't profit from any session I don't participate in and never have. Independent's tend to frown on pimps and don't hang out with them. Besides, pimping is a felony and there's not enough money in pimping to justify the bullshit and the risk. I did think about it about a year ago, though, did my research and trashed the idea.

I don't use boys in my glory hole. I tried advertising a tranny once, but there was no demand so using one is bad for business. That's why the girl behind the curtain is always dolled up, because the guy ALWAYS want's to see who just met him intimately.

I will never refuse a reference request although I may ask them for more information so that the reference is solid. That totally goes against network marketing which would be shooting myself in the foot.

I don't run a brothel! Boy would that be dumb and it would run off my return clients with the traffic. Like pimping, It just doesn't make good sense and there's no money in it to justify an organized crime charge.

I have not brainwashed hobbiest's and had them to schedule with a traveling provider and then ncns. I have also not brainwashed any providers to do what I tell them.

I am honored that my detractors have given me so much credit in the belief that I have mastered mind control over normally sane individuals both male and female. I don't even have that much control over insane individuals.

It's also an honor to have those also believe that I could have done so much with no email trail in my accused efforts in price fixing and provider sabotage. Was this all managed through a mystic seance?

I do give honest opinions of other ladies when asked bcd with clients. Some of my opinions are not favorable so I try to keep those providers out of my bedroom as much as possible and keep the hotties I like to play with closer to the heart, especially when I know they are returning the favor. Talking about provider's that I don't like tend to make big things go little. That's horrible bcd etiquette, wouldn't y'all agree?

I feel bad for the ladies who take these threads seriously. It really hurts their feelings. (I know, I've felt the stab of an unsuspecting attack). I have to remind them that the nasty stuff that other providers write is good for a potential clients to read if they choose to use the "find posts by this user" function after they click on the ad and they'll run across the self alerted posts.

I remind these girls (the one's who get attacked for no good reason) that Austin is bigger than it feels on the boards and so few potential clients actually read co-ed often. These threads, while they seem to go on and on, get buried pretty quick and the lurkers skip over drama posts to get to the good stuff anyway. Or they just head to the reviews and the showcases where that easy breezy function 'find posts by this user" is found. Love that feature, I do.

Anyway, as they say in court, "I'll pass the witness." In this case, the witness is the thread and I'll hand it over to the prosecuting posters now. I'll take it back in the morning if any actual evidence surfaces or if anything of substance takes my interest.

Good night and thanks for the attention today, everybody deserves their ten minutes of fame, I got a whole day!
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:55 AM   #27
hobbie
Account Disabled

I have been gone from the board for awhile so trying to get caught up here.
I can tell you that the Atta Girls Group was no conspiracy by the providers to price fix, take control, pimping, or any other wild rumors posted or stated here. I guess there must be some very insecure guys out there!

The reason I state this was because I received an invitation to join. I do not join a group just to be a member. So I had a long conversation prior to find out what it was about and how it was going to be run. The main idea was a good one. It was to make it easier for the group (guys and ladies) to contact each (including short notice) other with little hassle and most of the screening already done (remember screening is such a big issue here remember!!!!). What I mean by "...most of the screening already done" is that the providers already knew and trusted each other and if they invited a guy to join they were considered to be safe and screened by that provider, but each one had the right to refuse a request and this was clearly stated as is proper. As far as pimping, Give me a break, the ladies involved are VERY independent and do not let anyone tell them what to do.

Now to the so called price fixing. There was never a list of prices and each one had their own price, but they did offer specials to the members on occasion (nothing evil about that!).

I do find this humorists though, some guys post their meetings at strip clubs and how they exchange information (prices, BCD, etc) about providers and even bring ladies there to introduce to the other members. This is considered not only above board but good networking (I agree!). But when the providers try to have their own group it is a CONSPIRACY, Price fixing, Pimping, etc.! This is just Sour grapes by a few who were not invited and feel threatened. The hobby is not a one way street where a guy can try to take control of the providers or a board, it is about being able to communicate with the like minded people of your choice, be it by board posting or by a small group.
hobbie is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #28
sexykitten72
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
like wusses that have to register handles and post behind some fake name?

Only a couple of people have ever been that obsessed with me over the last couple of years to string all that together....

Come on out and show your real self!
For One Who Shouts, that last post was kind of a WHIMPer and since nothing i said was talked about, then it muss be true.I was talking to my granddad (mr sucker, you don't have to read any of this since you said I dont speak english. probably like someone whispered, i am too stupid and emotionally something). I asked granddad, why would a grown man prey on little girls. (by little girls, i mean those ladies that a small and appear very young and UNDER no case care about AGE differences betwenn them and older men) All of these little girls are 18 or older. anyways, graddad said that probably this grown man (he then stopped and asked :how grown", and I said HUGE grown). had a funny uncle that put it to him and that is why he feels all infrerior about sex and has to find innocent women to pray on and then turn over to his attaboy club to have their way with. I thought graddad was on to something.mr hobby... i find your post intrestingthe rumor whispered here is that there IS an attaboy club that meets regularly and does price fixing and WKing and Provide Info to More People. and run the overpriceded ladies from dallas away. but they arent on facebook yet. they do have a book and a list of members and other evidence that links them together behind some "'handle"... that is funny, I use a handle like One Who Shouts does, but not really because Mr. Whispers must be his real name, I dont know.mr Fan, if I am a lady lapdowg, are you calling me a bitch? Mr Mod/ Is it ok if I aks the follwing question? Mr Fan are you a bitch for One Who Shouts? or mr mod, do I have to say "lapdog"What is a thread hijack?How do I copy a whole bunch of what someone else says and make it look like something else?Why are some people scared?This is just a fun place to hang out, when people are whispering lies aobut other people. But I dont do that, do I? I tell the truth, although not as all flowery as some poeple can.As for me, there is nothing to tie me to nothing illegal and I never meet in public with known ad people. I got a PM from a PM. PM can be a private massage or a pocket moderator. I looked that up in another post here.PM: Kitten, please stop, One Who Shouts got his feelings hurt and can't type a response.SK72: stop what?PM: you know, telling all this truth. I mean it really makes him look, well, bad.SK72: I am not judging anyone, just tellin it like it is. If you think it looks bad, perhaps you need to get laidPM: well, taht is the problem. if you don't stop, One Who Shouts wont give me any free leftovers, if you know what I mean.SK72: I think this convo is over... I have DOZENS of nice PMs telling me to keep it upPM: Ok, well you have been warned?SK72: what does that mean?PM: we have ways of finding you and you just better stop itSK72: did i brake a rule?PM: not the point, but no.SK72: I have bettr things to do. goodbyeSomeone asked me to discribe One Who Shouts.... I said I cant really describe him. They said, If you had to pick a cartoon or Movie character, who would you pick that most risembles them? I had to think.Remember that scene in Star Wars with the young looking Princess Leah all in her slave girl costume and chained to the big Jabba the Hut? I like that scene. Paint s the whole picture perfectly.peace out! Laters
sexykitten72 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #29
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Are you joking? Really? Isn't it plainly obvious? Because Whispers, you, and now Kat, are for some unknown reason spreading rumors and accusations about a frickin' yahoo group that border on lunacy.

So congratulations. You won. You boys are the only ones who get to have private clubs, networking groups, or back channel lists in Austin. Now pat yourself on the back and please stop libeling us.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #30
Devynn von Tease
Account Disabled

User ID: 2225
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a lot of people have been focusing on the wrong things. Conspiracy theories, pimps, fixing rates, blah blah blah.

Are we really that bored? C'mon! We just wanted to be safe and network together. End of story. We were never anyones slaves, never pimped, never tried to manipulate or control anything-we mainly just wanted to be SAFE. The group came together at the fall of the mothership and we were all ladies concerned with screening, etc. I can't speak for everyone but to those that felt left out or excluded that was not the intentions and I'm sorry if you felt slighted. I am sad that the community made up it's own assumptions and spread rumors and lies about all of us that were involved in it. I guess it was because some folks didn't really understand it or really knew what it was that they started speculating which led to outlandish rumors and hearsay and lies and attacks. We were all 100% as independent as we ever were while members of this yahoo group. I wished that instead of being accused of fixing rates and driving travelling girls out of business, or not giving references, or whatever other crazy lies there were spread by the individuals that didn't know what we were talking about would have just come out and asked us about it. I'm sad and dissapointed in the way some of the members have lashed out. The problem is that when some people don't know or understand something they can feel threatened by it. I think that's how a lot of problems start-what's that old saying when you assume you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me".
Devynn von Tease is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women