Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160886
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452993
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47696
pyramider46370
bambino40417
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2022, 05:33 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Wow! I've been very busy working & just logged on & wow really Lexus Lover? you too.
Quote:
Should read:

"Does this "Ad" include actual and current pictures of the provider posting the "Ad"?
Yea, me too! I am a "consumer" and for those businesses and business owners who want to "legalize" an aspect of their business then they should do a thorough read and comprehension of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practice Act ... for starters and like many viable businesses retain an attorney to provide advice on everything from advertising to personal appearance and photos, as well as the "informal" ads run on Eccie "announcement" and general information pages.

(You'll find that reliable/quality attorneys will charge more by the hour than you do and they have earned the privilege to do so.)

Offering a "money back guarantee" and not honoring it is a "deceptive trade practice" for starters. It's also fraud, just like a customer agreeing to pay you $250 and leaving $150 would be considered "theft of services."

BTW: Does being "very busy working" cause you to post nonsensical?
Old 03-06-2022, 06:10 AM   #17
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Mods are you guys going to simply overlook the fact that this woman blatantly used the N word. Now I go along with women having a preference for not seeing black men for whatever warped reason but there is no place for outright racism on any board and using the n word as blatantly as she used it is worthy of an automatic ban.
Old 03-06-2022, 06:31 AM   #18
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Ok, enough of everyone baiting each other and so forth.
Staying on topic is fine, leave the innuendos and specific word usage elsewhere.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:08 AM   #19
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Mods are you guys going to simply overlook the fact that this woman blatantly used the N word. Now I go along with women having a preference for not seeing black men for whatever warped reason but there is no place for outright racism on any board and using the n word as blatantly as she used it is worthy of an automatic ban.

Meh, you get used to the rants. Just under different names and such over the years. But they were never coherent like they are this year. Now that her beloved OH2 is gone and she is lifetime banned from there, we have to deal with her wrath here.

I was asking a valid question which she did not like. Marketing 101: Ads are Visual which involves Pictures. And not old ass pictures. My valid question was purposely ignored although I "was on topic". People shop with their Eyes first, that's Anywhere. Every post a hooker makes is "An Ad". A hooker does not need to start a thread to get attention. Period. Shit, my pics are outdated now and I just took those in November. (Took 30 minutes to snap those so, there is no excuse for hookers not to update pics.) Yes, I'm guilty of that because I'm much leaner now. But am I changing them right now? Hell naw. I'm not ready yet. I just don't think it's right for hookers to be using old ass pics, being so far off their weight and measurements and photoshoppinging the fuck out of their pics. The minute you walk in if you are not satisfied by her "looks" then you are allowed to walk the fuck out "with all of your money" as was the "topic of this thread " because your "satisfaction was not guaranteed VISUALLY". And THAT COUNTS. You can't overlook that and jump straight to activities all willy nilly. If I don't like what I see, I'm bouncing.

I thought the N stood for NA (Narcotics Anonymous. If not, *It Should*)

Anywho, everyone have a wonderful day. Get out and enjoy this beautiful weather, I know I am. Fresh Air Is Great For Your Soul!

Happy Hobbying!
Old 03-06-2022, 11:44 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
... I'm guilty of that because I'm much leaner now.

...The minute you walk in if you are not satisfied by her "looks" then you are allowed to walk the fuck out "with all of your money" as was the "topic of this thread " because your "satisfaction was not guaranteed VISUALLY".
#1: At least for me "leaner" is not an issue, although there are limits, because "over lean" can mean some sort of medical condition or substance abuse that dramatically caused an extreme leaner appearance. The "fix" is to let someone know BEFORE they finalize the appointment and/or send an appropriate pic unless you've changed your pics to refect the "new you"!

#2: We can always walk out of any business if it is not what was presented and/or advertised ... whether menu or costs. But in this particular business it's not that "simple" .... I like to make appointments a day or two ahead so I can plan my work day or other obligations around the appointment, then I have an hour of travel each way, so as a practical matter that appointment is a 3-4 hour window out of my day AND I have lost an opportunity to get an appointment with a "substitute" for the time I have scheduled and "work-around" with other personal/business matters. The same essentially when the appointment has been set for a day or two and then it gets pushed back as I am walking out the door .... "overbooking" anyone?

Whose going to pay for that "down time" LOST? So a four-hour window out of the day LOST ... is about $300 an hour times 4 hours or $1,200 .... FOR NOTHING!
Old 03-06-2022, 11:48 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Fucking for as cheap as possible.
Yes, I can recall when it was a burger and coke for a dollar....

... then into the backseat up on the hill overlooking town.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:52 AM   #22
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1: At least for me "leaner" is not an issue

Okay Sherlock, I Am An ATHLETE. Leaned/Toned... not Skinny and Flabby or that "Skinny Fat" that everyone confuses for "Fit" on every review.

Have a great day!
Old 03-06-2022, 02:58 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Okay Sherlock, ...

Have a great day!
"Sherlock"? My general observation of you, pics and comments, is favorable, so I'm not sure why the response. My day has been productive. And you have a nice one, as well, if you haven't already.

The topic is "money back guarantee" .... and the topic drifted to physical appearances ... and I take no money changed hands if the "appearances" are not as advertised.

I quit paying attention to descriptions in reviews during ASPD.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:09 PM   #24
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Does the money back guarantee also include the prepaid deposit that your require?
Old 03-06-2022, 10:16 PM   #25
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Does the money back guarantee also include the prepaid deposit that your require?
I think she made it clear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Fuck all of you cheap bastards!!!!
����❤️����
Old 03-07-2022, 09:36 AM   #26
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny reads. I forgot how rude ppl are on this site. 😂🤣 very interestingly funny ... No harm or rudeness intended with my comment. All good times. Live laugh and love! And eat some good food. Life.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:00 PM   #27
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, Sec. 17.45. DEFINITIONS. (7) "Documentary material" includes the original or a copy of any book, record, report, memorandum, paper, communication, tabulation, map, chart, photograph, mechanical transcription, or other tangible document or recording, wherever situated.

Therefore, a doctored photograph or one that does not represent the goods or services being sold would most likely result in an award to the plaintiff. Especially if significant effort was exerted to obtain those goods or services. And it would be unconscionable to deceive a poor unsuspecting gentleman with such photos (see AMP photos - I always bring them to the establishment and point to the beautiful young lady and services that I want. And usually the blood has drained from my brain and entered my penis which then deflates rapidly upon the bait and switch which then occurs).

The main problem is I can’t secure legal counsel to file suit under Texas DTPA for the fit for purpose services advertised. Why is that?

Wait. Am I on the wrong forum again? Nurse Ratchet? What happened to my forehead? Foreskin? Four score and seven years ago... miss?
Old 03-08-2022, 08:39 AM   #28
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

This is a dream lol. Weirdest experience in the hobby. I contact her, she verifies me with a dick pic. Off to the I must admit nice hotel I go. Literally she makes me stand in a certain spot so she can see me at the entrance and she is on the like 11 th floor. Go up and she is behind the door in a white robe. She is twice the size of that picture and just think that picture plus a pack of smokes a day plus some other stuff that comes in a bottle and I ain't talking liquor for let's say the past 10 years. Then commences the Weirdest session I've ever had in my life. She checked all of the boxes except dfk and the taboo item that I of course didn't ask for. If you can withstand how weird she acts she is a really nice person. So that's that. Then she comes here and calls me a n with the a at the end and nothing is done about it. She's still here with old ass pictures. Made me literally question why I hobby. No I didn't pay a deposit. With the staff edit she's still allowed to be here after she called me that word. I'm okay because in all honesty I don't care what trailer park trash call me , even though they make enough money to stay in a nice place. So please this is my ad for her. Run to her. Pay the deposit. Once you leave you'll go home to your wife or SO with a deeper appreciation for her....
Old 03-08-2022, 10:54 AM   #29
Jesse1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Alyssa
I’m your biggest fan. Keep on keeping on, I will always schedule you
Old 03-08-2022, 02:30 PM   #30
Johnnyblaze2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

This Venus chic just did a phony self review ����....Baaaaat Shiiiiiiit����
Thread Closed