Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160641
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Number one: There were no assault rifles used in that shooting. An assault rifle fires both fully automatic and semi-automatic with a select fire switch. Latter models have a three-shot burst capability.

Number two: Other than the murders and assaults, no CT gun law was broken. Since I don't live in CT I had nothing to do with it and since CT is a bastion of democratic government I guess you have to say that the democrats are responsible for the gun laws.

Schmuck!

Thought the Bushmaster was considered a assault weapon. You always proclaimed you were one of the elite..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Number one: There were no assault rifles used in that shooting. An assault rifle fires both fully automatic and semi-automatic with a select fire switch. Latter models have a three-shot burst capability.

Number two: Other than the murders and assaults, no CT gun law was broken. Since I don't live in CT I had nothing to do with it and since CT is a bastion of democratic government I guess you have to say that the democrats are responsible for the gun laws.

Schmuck!
I'm not going to quibble with you about the meaning of the term "assault rifle" you fucking dunce....although you left out the two most important criteria: a medium-sized cartridge and a detachable, high-capacity magazine.

The difference between the Bushmaster that was used to kill those little kids and their teachers, and the Colt M4 that's used by most of our troops these days is, in terms of its ability to put fire on a target, a distinction without a difference.

But, back to your original post...and my question: you indicated that the "elites" were preventing dissemination of the 911 tapes. Who? And, how? Specifics please, you posted it, now tell us what support you have for the assertion.

Second, what planet do you and the rest of the idiots who think like you live on? You know, that planet where the solution to preventing lunatics from killing 1st graders is not to implement some sort of reasonable gun controls that prevent the lunatics from getting an assault rifle, but to require the rest of the citizenry to arm themselves to protect themselves and their children against the lunatics?

You make me laugh. You fantasize about being the Lone Ranger preventing these types of occurrences and saving those poor kids from being slaughtered....fucking internet commando.....I bet you'd be the first one to wet your pants and start crying like a fucking baby at the first shot. Fuck off.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #18
Amelia Angel
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 210517
Location: Rochester, NY***NEW PHONE NUMBER*** see showcase for the number
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think everyone should have the right to be armed, Obama making it virtually impossible is just foolish. If somneone wants to reek havoc on the world using a gun they will find one regaurdless of the law. But making sure people can defend their homes without going through an FBI style security clearance is a right which we were given by some of the greatest men to walk this earth.
Amelia Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Angel View Post
I think everyone should have the right to be armed, Obama making it virtually impossible is just foolish. If someone wants to reek havoc on the world using a gun they will find one regardless of the law. But making sure people can defend their homes without going through an FBI style security clearance is a right which we were given by some of the greatest men to walk this earth.
Where are you coming up with this? What gun restrictions has Obama pushed making it virtually impossible for someone to be armed? Please tell us who in a position of power is proposing FBI style security clearance to own a handgun.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #20
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

JD, you still didn't answer my question. Who are the "elite". So if I go by your logic in another post, that must mean I win if you can't answer the question. It must just be something else you know nothing about, but claim to have all the answers too.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:59 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I'm not going to quibble with you about the meaning of the term "assault rifle" you fucking dunce....although you left out the two most important criteria: a medium-sized cartridge and a detachable, high-capacity magazine.

The difference between the Bushmaster that was used to kill those little kids and their teachers, and the Colt M4 that's used by most of our troops these days is, in terms of its ability to put fire on a target, a distinction without a difference.

But, back to your original post...and my question: you indicated that the "elites" were preventing dissemination of the 911 tapes. Who? And, how? Specifics please, you posted it, now tell us what support you have for the assertion.

Second, what planet do you and the rest of the idiots who think like you live on? You know, that planet where the solution to preventing lunatics from killing 1st graders is not to implement some sort of reasonable gun controls that prevent the lunatics from getting an assault rifle, but to require the rest of the citizenry to arm themselves to protect themselves and their children against the lunatics?

You make me laugh. You fantasize about being the Lone Ranger preventing these types of occurrences and saving those poor kids from being slaughtered....fucking internet commando.....I bet you'd be the first one to wet your pants and start crying like a fucking baby at the first shot. Fuck off.
I kind of expected you to tell us who those people were since they are on your side. We on the right like daylight. You like shadowy little shitholes.

Here is the million dollar question, what are "reasonable" gun control laws? It seems that the people who are trying to decide that don't know an "assault" weapon from a military styled rifle or carbine.

My personal experience is to approach the target and not run like you. You lose.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:48 AM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Or a so called school teacher who doesn't know shit from shinola.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I kind of expected you to tell us who those people were since they are on your side. We on the right like daylight. You like shadowy little shitholes.

Here is the million dollar question, what are "reasonable" gun control laws? It seems that the people who are trying to decide that don't know an "assault" weapon from a military styled rifle or carbine.

My personal experience is to approach the target and not run like you. You lose.
Declaring victory again. My oh My, JDIdiot, you are sure racking em up.

Problem is that you pay no attention to any contrary viewpoints. So you're basically jerking off in front of everybody. (do you have a picture of YOUR OWN JUNK?).
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Not gonna identify those mysterious "elites", eh, fucking dunce boy? So, your post is bullshit, right? We'll wait a while longer for you to identify those dastardly elites that kept everybody from hearing those heartbreaking 911 calls.

Oh, by the way Professor....conventional wisdom is to try to put distance between yourself and a threat. Not close with it. Put in some janitorial overtime at the community college swabbing out the boys' locker room and get yourself some training.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #25
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

Default JD simple question

JD, i will make it simple for you, just fill in the blank. The elite are ________. You posted it, you should be able to answer a simple question.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:35 PM   #26
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Did they release any pics of Obama taking a selfie at the site? Or does he only do that at funerals?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #27
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
.. Even after the police arrive they are not going to go in and stop the killing. They are going to set up a perimeter and get control of the scene.
You are totally wrong. After a number of incidents of mass killings over the years the police have changed their policies. They have learned that when responding they need to get inside as soon as possible and confront. That setting up a perimeter and get control of the scene is NO LONGER acceptable practice. Try keeping up. If you click on the link you will find that the entire incident lasted just 5 minutes. Even if someone had been packing as you say I doubt it would have stopped any sooner.

Oh an in case you missed the news, lots more people are packing due to the popularity of the stand your ground laws they are shooting first and asking questions later. Two home owners were recently charged with murder because they saw someone on their property and just opened fire.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Did they release any pics of Obama taking a selfie at the site? Or does he only do that at funerals?
OK... Everybody needs to know what all of these numbers are in your sig line, Gangsta... Who's dick did you have to suck to become Butt Buddy #4?

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #29
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
You are totally wrong. After a number of incidents of mass killings over the years the police have changed their policies. They have learned that when responding they need to get inside as soon as possible and confront. That setting up a perimeter and get control of the scene is NO LONGER acceptable practice. Try keeping up. If you click on the link you will find that the entire incident lasted just 5 minutes. Even if someone had been packing as you say I doubt it would have stopped any sooner.

Oh an in case you missed the news, lots more people are packing due to the popularity of the stand your ground laws they are shooting first and asking questions later. Two home owners were recently charged with murder because they saw someone on their property and just opened fire.
So you make my point. The police have finally started changing their tactics. When does a school shooting stop? When someone with a gun shows up and engages the shooter. The quicker that person shows up, the quicker the shooting stops and the more lives are saved. So what is quicker than having someone already there? Common sense!

As for people shooting first and asking questions later....most of the time when someone gets shot it is in someone's home and not on the street. So your attack on concealed carry is misdirected. I can also point out the increasing number of POLICE shootings where they go after the wrong target.

If you've been trained in fire fighting or self defense you go towards the danger. You pussies can run but you can't hide. If a gunman comes for you in your office that desk isn't going to do you any good at all. The best defense is a good offense. I have already confronted two armed individuals in my life and two other aggressive, unarmed, individuals including a group of six (I know, FuckZups ideal fantasy). No one dead, no one shot. Each situation was calmed by the controlled presence of a firearm and the demonstrated will to use it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Do you have a "super hero" costume ? Or just jump into a phone booth before you engage all these bad guys?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women