Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
OSD you can see he belongs to you as well . please take him back with you !

Iggy
sorry its a free country, he can be any where he wants. If its who I think it is, a ok guy.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #17
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default OSD ???

OSD, Who do think it is ?? We too, believe we know who he is as well.

Iggy

Old 11-30-2015, 03:15 PM   #18
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default You think everyone is Frank, maybe you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
OSD, Who do think it is ?? We too, believe we know who he is as well.

Iggy

Long live Frank and TB and all the other assholes out there, get a freaking grip iggy
Old 11-30-2015, 03:33 PM   #19
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnliving View Post
Long live Frank and TB and all the other assholes out there, get a freaking grip iggy
Look at you with the whole 'get a grip', gripe! You are the one who started this ridicules thread to begin with. Now you're unhappy with the direction it's taking? OMFG!

The only reason we all think you and Frank/Treebark are the same guy is nobody figured there were actually 2 dumbfucks as all shit stupid as that!
Maybe we are wrong, but nobody has yet to vouch for you as a different guy.

Veronica refuses to speak on the matter...for whatever reason... and no other girl or guy will come forward and say you are not him. NOT a SINGLE person will vouch for you.
All you need is one reliable source to say 'you are a different person than frank/treebark' and ALL this ridicules Hazing ends....just...like...that.

PK
Old 11-30-2015, 04:17 PM   #20
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
Look at you with the whole 'get a grip', gripe! You are the one who started this ridicules thread to begin with. Now you're unhappy with the direction it's taking? OMFG!

The only reason we all think you and Frank/Treebark are the same guy is nobody figured there were actually 2 dumbfucks as all shit stupid as that!
Maybe we are wrong, but nobody has yet to vouch for you as a different guy.

Veronica refuses to speak on the matter...for whatever reason... and no other girl or guy will come forward and say you are not him. NOT a SINGLE person will vouch for you.
All you need is one reliable source to say 'you are a different person than frank/treebark' and ALL this ridicules Hazing ends....just...like...that.

PK
I have asked you and iggy both to leave me the hell alone and this is the first time I have reacted like that, even stating I have been part of the problem on this board and u guys just won't let it go , wtf ,as long as it is thread as nothing moves around here. SoI am making the effort, trying to be productive and positive so knock it off . I keep my identity quiet, how would anyone know? VB remains silent because she does not want to be involved. Geeze - Obtw thanks for sharing a private pm I sent you with others even though you said u wouldn't - I guess there is no honor among johns lol!!!!
Old 11-30-2015, 04:49 PM   #21
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnliving View Post
I have asked you and iggy both to leave me the hell alone and this is the first time I have reacted like that, even stating I have been part of the problem on this board and u guys just won't let it go , wtf ,as long as it is thread as nothing moves around here. SoI am making the effort, trying to be productive and positive so knock it off . I keep my identity quiet, how would anyone know? VB remains silent because she does not want to be involved. Geeze - Obtw thanks for sharing a private pm I sent you with others even though you said u wouldn't - I guess there is no honor among johns lol!!!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!!
Your Rhetoric just goes on and on.

Just ONE...PERSON....to VOUCH...for your SORRY ASS!
Solve the fucking equation Einstein! and all will be right in your world.

PK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11232949_10205927486160902_5052217744573052082_n.jpg (54.4 KB, 71 views)
Old 11-30-2015, 05:04 PM   #22
irnshank
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I loathe wading into this morase of shit, but for the sake of moving on; I have it on a reliable source (pillow talk) that Mtnliving is NOT Treetool/Fucktard.

Now let's have some fun out there boys and girls and everyone in between.
Old 11-30-2015, 05:09 PM   #23
iggy
Valued Poster

Default Irn ??

Irns.

If you can Verify him do so !

If It is just someone said, Not good enough.

Or prey Tell who told you. ?
Old 11-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #24
irnshank
Valued Poster

Where the fuck do you get off questioning me?! A verified provider on this site on numerous occasions has told me that Mtnliving is not him. I'm in no way going to involve some other women (whom we've both seen)... end of discussion. Any schmuck with a half a brain can figure this shit out from the writing style etc. and doesn't need a degree in forensic writing style. Move the fuck on already.

Plenty of other reasons to tool on Mtnliving if you choose to do so (like this originating post) but not the TB/FP Bs.
Old 11-30-2015, 05:24 PM   #25
iggy
Valued Poster

Default IRNS

Not questioning your integrity at all, just looking to end this , once and for all.

Iggy
Old 11-30-2015, 05:43 PM   #26
irnshank
Valued Poster

Fair enough. I apologize for going off. I will feed back with additional detail later via PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #27
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Default Thanks for standing up for me I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by irnshank View Post
Fair enough. I apologize for going off. I will feed back with additional detail later via PM.
Take care this is ridiculous. I write something and I get trounced
Old 11-30-2015, 06:10 PM   #28
irnshank
Valued Poster

Mtnliving you write something that takes a piss on the hobbyist and hobby seen in Albany and you expect it to be received well with your lack of "street cred" on this site? Come on, get real man. We've got our Upstate brethren to do that already to us.

I'm basically trying to get folks to back off of the whole FP/Treebark stuff with you and this is your response? OK...have fun.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:15 PM   #29
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Default My apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by irnshank View Post
Mtnliving you write something that takes a piss on the hobbyist and hobby seen in Albany and you expect it to be received well with your lack of "street cred" on this site? Come on, get real man. We've got our Upstate brethren to do that already to us.

I'm basically trying to get folks to back off of the whole FP/Treebark stuff with you and this is your response? OK...have fun.
Was just trying to spark things, didn't mean to come off offending our area, I even admitted I have been part of the problem - I apologies to everyone on this board for some of the bullshit I have been a part of. I apologize to everyone.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:03 PM   #30
iggy
Valued Poster

Default WTF

Spark things, OUR AREA ?? WTF

it is very simple YOU with your nonsense is not wanted !!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women