Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47755
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Well, I can understand that one.

Do you want a girl to kiss you after she's sucked your dick and maybe came in her mouth? I sure as hell don't.

Rofl that just reminded me of my 1st meet with my ATF. After popping a huge load in her mouth she joked . " I guess that means you don't wanna kiss me anymore" I just busted out laughing. No I didn't kiss her till after she cleaned up.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:30 AM   #17
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
This question goes out to the gals. During a date, what activity do you consider too personal? I can see that some gals don't do greek with a client, but maybe with a S.O. etc. Do you state the "dont's" beforehand?
This question came to mind a few weeks ago. I was with a gal and while going at it mish, I was balls deep and went to kiss her. She turned away. Okay, I'm shaved, I have a clean mouth, fresh breath, decent teeth, so I don't think that it's me. So I ruled out myself as the culprit and asked her. She stated that she considered it too personal. I was a little taken aback by it considering that my dick was buried full tilt into her and we were going at it and kissing is too personal? I also know that sometimes it's a YMMV thing as well, but again, I don't think it was because of anything bad on my part. I'm curious to hear what are some of the other boundaries are and how do you go about communicating them as well.
Greek is the only thing to me that I will only do with a civvie boyfriend. Other than that, no, kissing isn't too personal and not much else is.I do state up front that " I don't have any limits except that you can't stick it in my butt" .
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #18
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I never have really understood the no kissing rule...if you like to do something and its fun ..why not do it?
Just look at actors kissing in the movies - its a job - but im sure some of them get into it once they kiss certain other actors but its still a job..its only personal if you let it get in your mind .
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #19
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

It ruins the moment when a provider don't kiss. Unless of course the guy has bad breath. To me, she's not a true GFE and it shouldn't be on the menu. Getting too personal is when the client begins asking personal questions that the provider doesn't voluntary gives.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #20
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Then you'd hate the brothels. Very few of the girls there kiss or do DATY.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #21
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I usually note the non-kissers also are the one that will only CBJ. So I think it is more a germ-a-phobe then personal at times. Personal is better excuse that I don't want your germs, make sure that covers stays.

I have also found the intensity of the encounter; kissing, BBBJ, Russian, Greek (though most will charge extra for greek) will increase with repeat visits.

A favorite FBSM provider that wants to be UTR, has gone from a good massage and HJ on the first visit (no kissing), to my fifth visit, frequent lip-lock, and let me come Russian, and even messed her hair with my cum.
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #22
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How can someone partake of this adult lifestyle and even *think* that a sexual activity is so sacred/personal and only for their S/O. Really?

If that were the case. Wouldn't they consider their entire body sacred and ONLY for their S/O to enjoy? And not just some sexual activity?

Frankly my dear, I don't find that whole bullshit line of not doing/enjoying a sexual activity in this adult lifestyle as being sacred for ones S/O. Rather it's a cop out to said female being a mechanical person and going through the motions of getting you out the door w/o you truly being able to enjoy being with a woman as 2 adults are meant to. IE: that goes for kissing etc.

They don't want to kiss, blow, or fuck or whatever their excuse is. Is just that. An excuse.
As there no such thing as a sexual activity being too personal/sacred. If so, then they need to rethink what the heck they're doing in THIS ADULT LIFESTYLE, which is about far more than adult companionship. It's about the SEXUAL nature of this adult lifestyle. (but that's not to mean that a man can force what he wants upon a woman). It just means that this adult lifestyle is not about saving certain sexual activities for an S/O because that makes zero sense when the woman is giving her body to strange men to enjoy.

Then again, that's just this *woman's* opinion as I view this adult lifestyle a whole heck of a lot different than some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhusband View Post
This question goes out to the gals. During a date, what activity do you consider too personal? I can see that some gals don't do greek with a client, but maybe with a S.O. etc. Do you state the "dont's" beforehand?
This question came to mind a few weeks ago. I was with a gal and while going at it mish, I was balls deep and went to kiss her. She turned away. Okay, I'm shaved, I have a clean mouth, fresh breath, decent teeth, so I don't think that it's me. So I ruled out myself as the culprit and asked her. She stated that she considered it too personal. I was a little taken aback by it considering that my dick was buried full tilt into her and we were going at it and kissing is too personal? I also know that sometimes it's a YMMV thing as well, but again, I don't think it was because of anything bad on my part. I'm curious to hear what are some of the other boundaries are and how do you go about communicating them as well.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #23
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Yup, hugging is way too personal for me. You can beg me until you're blue in the face darlin but that is just something that I cannot do.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #24
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Then you'd hate the brothels. Very few of the girls there kiss or do DATY.
I wouldn't know, never been to a brothel. My experience in this hobby has been with independent providers. And from my understanding this GFE service is a new phenomenon.I'm just saying that if a provider doesn't want to kiss, then GFE shouldn't be on the menu.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #25
happybanana
Valued Poster

Wicked, couldn't have said it any better or clearer. I guess there are some who want to keep the illusion of something "special" for the civie side... each to thier own.
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #26
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I have been told its to personal and some guys cant kiss ,they drool get to tongue crazy, Have bad breath,etc.I had a civie GF and we did a 3 some with her friend and she requested i did not kiss her friend because it was too personal.lol i came in her friends mouth fucked her in the ass had my GF lick me and her while her friend was riding me but kissing was off limits.
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #27
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I can see where kissing, especially DFK would be too personal. There has got to be a limit for every lady on what's too personal that they try to save for a civie person.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #28
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante View Post
Personally I don't mind kissing but I can understand why several girls would not. Kissing IS more intimate than sex, especially to women. Its science. Kissing is connotative of love, commitment, passion, vulnerability, and respect.

Sex, can mean several of these things as well, but its actually connected to a part of our brain thats more instinctive - more about basic mechanical reproduction.

Kissing became something analogous of romance fairly recently in human evolution, while sex, obviously, has always been around - and for a large majority of human history had nothing to do with anything but survival of the human race. Sex was as much as a part of life as hunting and gathering. Kissing came around thousands of years later as the human emotional spectrum and overall social structures evolved.

Also, young girls are raised around fairytales, barbie dolls, harliquin (sp?) novels, etc that perpetuate the idea of kissing = love (not sex equals love), and the moment of the kiss is the climax of solid commitment. Actually, several modern plotlines in movies and books geared towards 18-25yr old females involve meaningless sex or seemingly meaningless sex leaving the woman in a state of limbo until a passionate kiss in the rain (or something equally dramatic) proves his desire to now be in a monogamous relationship with her and her alone.

Unfortunately, the difference between a kiss and sex to a woman is not the same to many men. Studies have proven that a large percentage of men when engaged in or watching a kiss register is as just another sexual activity.

Long story short, when a female experiences a kiss biology takes over and emotions are automatically involved that are not necessarily involved in sex alone. These may or may not be emotions she wants to share with a client. Clients may be left befuddled because they simply do not have the same biological and pshycological makeup as females, because their role in sex has not gone through the same changes that the female role has experienced throughout human evolution.

/end dork rant
Dannie, you are spot on about kissing. Very well said! The media is poisoning our little girls with tales of True Love's kiss, and that would very well have an impact on the way ladies view kissing. I think the whole act is intimate. Any time a lady gives herself to a man, it's intimate. Our emotions have evolved us to these frazzled, love-thirsty beings. But to deny yourself a kiss during these encounters is self-deprivation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
Kissing too personal? This isnt Pretty Woman... lol !!

Too personal would be if hobbyist dropped to one knee and an engagement ring. I draw the line there. LOL!!! Otherwise... bring it!!
I agree wholeheartedly with Lacy. This in itself is an industry where compartmentalization of your feelings are necessary on some fronts. While personally I've never been free-hearted with the cookie, I have never associated kissing with a level of emotion. Kissing just makes sex better. I see it on TV, and I secretly want him to reach down and stroke her kitty, leading to sex in the rain, on the wall. Tasting my juices (which mine taste very good) on his tongue only further exacerbates my horniness.

And even though kissing isn't an issue for me, I still need to have that chemistry to meet. It helps to see something in the people you meet. A kiss can sometimes get you there. For that lady with Snow White syndrome, the only advice I can give to her is compartmentalization. Consider it falling in love one appointment at a time.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #29
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
I have been told its to personal and some guys cant kiss ,they drool get to tongue crazy, Have bad breath,etc.I had a civie GF and we did a 3 some with her friend and she requested i did not kiss her friend because it was too personal.lol i came in her friends mouth fucked her in the ass had my GF lick me and her while her friend was riding me but kissing was off limits.
This is why you don't do threesomes with friends.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:35 AM   #30
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybanana View Post
Wicked, couldn't have said it any better or clearer. I guess there are some who want to keep the illusion of something "special" for the civie side... each to thier own.
That's right, to each their own. And it doesn't make someone a hypocrite just because they believe that they are actually saving something for their civvie boyfriend ( or girlfriend). It doesn't make it an 'illusion'. That's ONE person's opinion and that opinion doesn't make her right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women