Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2010, 10:57 PM   #16
fd150
BANNED

User ID: 17527
My ECCIE Reviews

I never came out and told ppl that I am Dyslexic=Dyslexia is an inherited condition that makes it extremely difficult to read, write, and spell in your native language—despite at least average intelligence . That definiation was pasted and copied from a dictionary online.
Its TRUE that I have most difficult time trying to communicate and No I dont do drugs and have been compared to a dumb ass blond.
It very hard to express anything when ppl dont see your body language and dont hear your tone of voice..
those that have met me on a regular bases know that I have a very funny and out going personality...
I have been told to soo many different things and I am new to all this , common knowledge would be to for those that KNOW ME to help out with that understanding.
I was told by serveral men to post my bailsbond info in order to help those in need- done that and got ridculed by that....
when I was trying to be funny or sarcastic it was understood as being mad.
When I done something a paticular way by a moderator =was told it was wrong...
And its strange that when I done positive things none of that mattered...
I wished ppl happy birthday and done appreciation threads of our moderators and was accused of KISSING ASS on that...
And April told me how yall feel about me...
Thanks April for your honesty and I wont cause no more shit that yall will have to put up with .... and something about I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES THIS...
fd150 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:11 AM   #17
April Showers
Account Disabled

User ID: 3082
My ECCIE Reviews

Once again, I would like to state that What MJ said in the above post is NOT what I told her!

She is twisting what I said.

If any further explanation by me is required I would be more than happy to answer any questions by phone, email,PM or here publicly.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing...
April Showers is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lets all just make love,not war!!wooohoooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #19
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Lets all just make love,not war!!wooohoooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!
Another child of the sixties, eh?

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:47 AM   #20
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmm... Dallas, I wanna make sweet love to you!

Which reminds me.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid180 View Post
April just the thought of where you are going with Lilith is revving my engine and since I jsut found out the she knows her way around an engine the tune up would be great. I have also travelled up those wonderful legs to the promised land so I know how that story ends

But to continue the thread: She grabs your hands and flips you onto your back so the guy who is watching can come to the bed and give you a deep kiss and then one to her and then both of them start to take your clothes off pausing now and then to nibble as they go...... cont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmsouth View Post
April slowly works her way up Lilith's long sexy legs, kissing them softly with an ocassional lick, Lilith is giggling softly with every lick. Meanwhile Lea is waiting for the just the right moment to put her strap on into April's wet sweet honey hole while stroking her own kitty with a mink glove.

I can dream can't I
Lilith on the bed, her legs open, with me nuzzling her while Lea straps it on preparing to give me the ride of my life! (sorry elcid but the poor guy in the story never stood a chance! LOL!)

All of a sudden the door opens and WHOO HOOOOO! In comes Dallas, paddle in Hand and wearing nothing but a pair of Leather Chaps!

She gives Lea a quick smack on the ass, telling her Give it to April real good girl!

Next thing you know Dallas......... (con't please)
Old 07-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #21
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Yes, please continue! I'm drinking in every chapter . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #22
April Showers
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL.. SH you can feel free to participate with an installment!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #23
elcid180
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Showers View Post
Mmmmm... Dallas, I wanna make sweet love to you!

Which reminds me.......

Lilith on the bed, her legs open, with me nuzzling her while Lea straps it on preparing to give me the ride of my life! (sorry elcid but the poor guy in the story never stood a chance! LOL!)

All of a sudden the door opens and WHOO HOOOOO! In comes Dallas, paddle in Hand and wearing nothing but a pair of Leather Chaps!

She gives Lea a quick smack on the ass, telling her Give it to April real good girl!

Next thing you know Dallas......... (con't please)

April you are so right he never did have a chance but he is still in the corner watching everything and knowing that if he got in the middle it would be the last anyone ever saw of him so he remains content just to sit and watch and take matters into his own hand. He is also fully aware the he is now experiencing one of the truly wonders of the world, Lea, Lilith, April and Dallas on one bed!!!!
elcid180 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am really pissed of with a timewaster here in Nashville so can someone please finish for me till i settle down...lol

I will bring my paddle!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #25
Guest081910-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

As for how this board is being moderated.... at this moment in time we have only one mod working several cities and he has a HUGE load on his shoulders! I think it would be nice that once the new mod(s) are appointed he/she/they address the board and give us all an idea of what we can expect from them.

This morning about 8:15 I noticed someone had accidently outed the location for the Jackson M&G and I pm'd soulmanike and within 5 minuets it was **** out. Now thats fast service and what we need in a mod. Thanks SMI for your service.
Guest081910-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes soulman...bravo!!!

Okay I am better now...thank God for waffle House{lol}!!

So i enter the room and see April butt ass nekkid on the bed licking Lillith's sexy long legs{what did ya think I would say...lol}....The air is filled with candle smoke,incense,and the sweet smell of lust.....I go over and start spanking April on that sexy booty of hers and also fondling Lilith's perky supple nipples......When I finally stop paddling April's ass,I softly grab her hair and whisper in her ear the naughty things I want her to do to Lilith!! Then I .............................. .
Old 07-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #27
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

....lean down and softly kiss my lips as I groan and adjust to April's touch. I slightly part my lips welcoming your tongue into my mouth for a deep sensual lasting kiss.

.....next
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #28
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

(thanks Radioman!!!)

LUV YOU SOULMANIKE!!!!! smooches
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:48 AM   #29
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Hey MJ:

You asked about thread hijacking - I'd say your thread was very effectively hijacked, and April started it...LOL!
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:16 AM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

dammit I forgot to say Miss sexy hot & wet "Lea was sitting on Lilith's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{lol}

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women