Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2016, 09:12 PM   #16
Lioness
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290405
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I've never understood why some providers are so catty. We all charge what we choose to charge, and insinuating drug habits based on rates is just stupid. If you don't know the person, you don't know anything about them. I charge $100 for an hour, and I have a very comfortable standard of living that provides far above my needs. So yeah, it IS about being straight up greedy. You will be hard pressed to find a career with a doctorate level degree required that pays $100 an hour. Ladies, if you can't live on that, you've got bigger problems to worry about...
Lioness is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:06 AM   #17
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've been burned by several high end 250# or more girls, I laugh at the whole good service isn't cheap shit. The best service I ever got was a lot Lizard in cinncinatti and it cost me a woppin 60 bucks. 300 bucks an hour, count on a lame covered blowjob you struggle to stay hard through, and a shit load of rules about what you can and can't do. All it really seems to indicate is how stuck up they are. In fact I have never met a girl over 200 that was worth a fuck, granted its not a huge pool of girls ,still I may catch on slow, but I do catch on eventually.

I see some of these chumps blowing 6-700 on some of these girls and I'm like "are fucking serious? Fuckin' re-re" I don't have a problem with them being pathetic pussy begging simp losers as much as I have a problem with them blowing up the ego of some idiot woman. And you can read their review , and you just know the whole affair was sub par
Hobgoblin is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 02:26 AM   #18
python54
Valued Poster

I'm wondering.....why am I waisting my time reading this thread?? Quick python...hit post and go look at something better

python54 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:19 AM   #19
kking34193
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 332803
My Bio Page

I agree that shit is nasty fucking the game for real women who is about it thank you girlfriend for that then guy have a attitude when you want see their cheap ad i feel those woes belong on the corner not on sites
kking34193 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:02 AM   #20
TxChiNaWhiTe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 334826
Default 👑PriNce$$💋ChiNa👑 aka TxChiNaWhte 💋💋

I see nothing wrong with the choosing of one's rate as long as it's their choice.. me myself see no problem in 40*QV specials on days like titty tuesday & sunday funday.. hell we are all "providers" correct?? Wht's wrong w/providing broke men good clean pussy too??
TxChiNaWhiTe is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:07 AM   #21
TxChiNaWhiTe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 334826
Default 👑ChiNa..

In case it didnt post.. ugh my opinion is simply wht it is..my opinion..kinda like an asshole..we all have one
TxChiNaWhiTe is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #22
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the amount of judgement on what another woman charges when really it's absolutely none of anyone's business why or what she charges unless you're the one booking her. I charge 500. You charge 60. Great. Enjoy your paycheque.

If "40 dollar pussy" is affecting your business, how much far off of comparable to that can you really be? Set yourself apart and you'll command whatever fucking rate you want.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:45 PM   #23
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A 500 an hour hooker gives the same blow job as a 40 dollar hooker.

Some will pay 500 and some will pay 40.

40 dollar hooker normally swallows because she will get hit if she spits it out in your car.

I liked my own post to make it look like someone else agrees with me too.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #24
KarmaKnows69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315435
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen!!!
KarmaKnows69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:45 PM   #25
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Without bothering to read the thread, and half way through the first of this weekend's martinis I must ask; at $40, who cares how "elegant" it is as long as "elegant" isn't code for clean, wet and tight?

I know this is the forum for those who hunt for trophies, but please don't think those who hunt simply because they are hungry are lessor for it.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 07:07 PM   #26
Priscilla St. James
Who Dat Lady ⚜️

User ID: 49308
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Round of applause....

Well said, very well said ....I vote for 500/hr minim! they won't have a choice if we all stick together, but heck that would be to much like right with these sluts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoriia View Post
Lol im sorry but reading this website got me cracking df up. Yall some cheap ass whores and I can't hold my tongue anymore

I wish all of the women in this hustle would simply raise their prices! Yall talk about the game fucked it up it but it ain't the game it's bitches fuckin on backpage and in the clubs for $20 when men go to war over women. Pussy is the most powerful thing on earth and the most you charge a man is a $60 special ??? What's the point of this at those prices. How can you feed your kids off that and is $60 worth going to jail for??? If every women charged a minimum of $400 for whatever men would either have to stop buying it or they'd give in and pay it and most likely they'd give in as I work in the strip club and they'll give u $400 for nothing there. It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies (nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call and people are paying this when real women won't even charge $100??

Keep doing the oldest street hustle in the game foul. You don't have to change up, the Art of Hustle is REAL and there are rules to this game! Keep not paying homage or respecting the real values of this game and I give it 2 years if that long... Yall don't even deserve the title of a hoe. A hoe gets paid for her time while a slut be on that free shit. For $60 u may as well serve it up for free... Lol the Game is real whether yall want to believe it or not and its just a matter of time before yall get what yall get for dimishing the value of the hustle. #lawofattractionappliestothehu stletoo #hashtagthat

Anyone who don't like what I got to say is either a $60 slut or a cheap trick looking to pay backpage prices lol talk your shit but I have a legal job dancing in a club where men pay me $400 to sit and chat lmaoooooooooooo let the hate begin ...
Priscilla St. James is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 07:14 AM   #27
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Why is this rant in this forum?
Answer to your question: Her command of Latin (as in Sic semper tyrannis):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoriia View Post
...It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies [sic](nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call ...
Classy. Like the rest of the rant, don't you agree? What, you don't?
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 08:43 AM   #28
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
Personally, I've never understood why some providers are so catty. We all charge what we choose to charge, and insinuating drug habits based on rates is just stupid. If you don't know the person, you don't know anything about them. I charge $100 for an hour, and I have a very comfortable standard of living that provides far above my needs. So yeah, it IS about being straight up greedy. You will be hard pressed to find a career with a doctorate level degree required that pays $100 an hour. Ladies, if you can't live on that, you've got bigger problems to worry about...
Very good points, especially the DR. salary degree VS Provider rate, some guys believe that the more they pay, the better service they will receive
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:37 AM   #29
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

here is your answer Euphoriia. If am paying $400 and I expect sparks to shoot out of my ass when I cum. I expect top notch TCB, I expect a very attractive woman, who is pedicured, manicured and impeccable looks. I expect to be sexed out. YES I AM PAYING FOR THE HOUR I WANT 45 MIN OF SEX!!!!

So if you can do all of that. I will gladly pay $400..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:38 PM   #30
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cheap bitches don't bother me. Guys that only seek out the cheap girls aren't worth a damn anyway. They are the ones that waste time, flake, ncns, post ugly things about you in other threads then try to book a date during your specials like they didn't just call you a dirty cunt two days ago...fuck the cheap assholes and the cheap pussy. My rates got me this far, I don't care about anyone else.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women