Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #16
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

I doubt many people here would have a problem with LE going after human traffickers or those who exploit minors...but they wanna lump everyone in the same category regardless if they hobby "responsibly" or not.....why?....it always comes down to revenue.

And, is it just me or does the opening character in the promo video look like BNI's avatar....lol
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #17
scooby11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
In the first place, 55 years of existence has taught me not to believe a single word anyone in law enforcement utters. Second, the War on Drugs has taught me that putting up red herrings about the under-aged is one of the ways Law enforcement and their media continue to prop up support for these so called vice laws.

Ultimately if you want to protect sex workers, you make it legal and regulated.
YOU SIR !!! ---- are absolutely correct !!
scooby11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #18
fiveiron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I saw an article in the Chronicle that HaCo had hired a new female ADA to go after human traffickers.
fiveiron is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveiron View Post
I saw an article in the Chronicle that HaCo had hired a new female ADA to go after human traffickers.
Federal funding grant.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #20
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I saw an interview with the new ADA. She makes it sound like they are strictly targeting those that are involved in trafficking. She used the words "coerced prostitution" several times in the interview, almost to the point of saying as long as it is between consenting adults then they weren't concerned about it.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #21
Abigail (Source of JOY)
In the Lost & Found pile!

User ID: 52710
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I saw an interview with the new ADA. She makes it sound like they are strictly targeting those that are involved in trafficking. She used the words "coerced prostitution" several times in the interview, almost to the point of saying as long as it is between consenting adults then they weren't concerned about it.
Yup.. I saw the same interview. I gathered the impression that it is targeting trafficking only. However, that's not to say, if they stumble across some low hanging fruit, that they won't pick it off the tree!!
Abigail (Source of JOY) is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #22
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post

Want to see something interesting? go to BP's women > Men section... look at the ads.. the W>M section is for personal ads to meet.... yet most the ads are from providers...
I met a woman there years ago, before that was the case. I could tell it was her first try by the ad. She wasn't saying she wanted to start, but I could tell. We emailed, talked, video chatted, then set a date. I offered her $200 and she was in. I had to teach her damn near everything about the hobby. She was not GFE and liked it rough, so a review from me was worthless. No K9 with hair pulling, spanking and dirty talk from me, although we did spend three hours together, half of it talking. I told her I'd get her going, showed her ASPD explained the hobby to her and dispelled illusions she had. I called Htowner, sent him pics I took and told him what and how she liked it. She was tall and white, not exactly his cup of tea, but was eager to try something different. He had a great time, as did she. He wrote a review and her email blew up. We kept in touch and she did great for two-three months, but slowed, as usual. Hell, if I can bring someone to the dark side anyone can.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
... almost to the point of saying as long as it is between consenting adults then they weren't concerned about it.
The DA doesn't have to be ...

...... the County Attorney is "picking up the slack"!

When seining for bait there is always some extra "stuff" in the net.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #24
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The DA doesn't have to be ...

...... the County Attorney is "picking up the slack"!

When seining for bait there is always some extra "stuff" in the net.
And you can believe that what one DA finds will be shared with the other DA..

They both have a common goal
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The last few days it appears THE DA's have been beefing up their own security and not overly concerned about chasing phantoms to build stats for their quarterly Fed Funding Report.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #26
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
The last few days it appears THE DA's have been beefing up their own security and not overly concerned about chasing phantoms to build stats for their quarterly Fed Funding Report.
Lol...of course not...their personal safety comes way before the ones being exploited or trafficked
Old 04-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Lol...of course not...their personal safety comes way before the ones being exploited or trafficked
Well, there IS something to be said ...

..... for having live DA's and ADA's to convict crooks.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #28
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
Well, there IS something to be said ...

..... for having live DA's and ADA's to convict crooks.
That's their job...that's what their supposed to do...For example, I work in the petro/chemical business.....I could get blown the fuck up any second, yet I go to work everyday (knowing the consequences) and fulfill my duties.....I don't get to puss out whenever I think there is a reason for concern.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
That's their job...that's what their supposed to do...For example, I work in the petro/chemical business.....I could get blown the fuck up any second, yet I go to work everyday (knowing the consequences) and fulfill my duties.....I don't get to puss out whenever I think there is a reason for concern.
There is probably more government and private safety measures and regulations in place to save your ass from being "blown up" than there are an ADA or DA, AND if (or when) you do get "blown up" there will be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for your dependents (or you if there is anything left of you) ... called "civil liability."

Do you get "hazardous duty" pay on top of your regular "wages"?

In case you didn't get the memo ... the ADA and DA (and his wife) were not "at the plant" when they got .... "blown up"!
Old 04-04-2013, 04:09 AM   #30
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
In case you didn't get the memo ... the ADA and DA (and his wife) were not "at the plant" when they got .... "blown up"!
I was referring more to the recent events of DA's being allowed to dismiss themselves from certain cases they deem to be risky or dangerous. It must be nice to be able to "pick and choose" only the job responsibilities you wish to perform....and to answer your other question...no, there is no "hazard pay" on top of our regular salaries and all the government regulations in the world does not take the human equation out of the picture....and as far as the "pot of gold" when one of these events do occur....who profits the most out of these settlements?....the lawyers of course.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women