Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161026
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Then what's her point here? She has no idea if they were rule violations or not, because she has no no idea if they were punished or not...

So the answer to her question is ALWAYS no...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:15 PM   #17
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

I have a cyber stalker on here and I've hit the RTM button to report
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:19 PM   #18
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
I have a cyber stalker on here and I've hit the RTM button to report
Uh, I just searched Modtardville and there have been no RTM's from you...NONE
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:30 PM   #19
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Then what's her point here? She has no idea if they were rule violations or not, because she has no no idea if they were punished or not...

Edit - I was on my phone

Her posts obviously broke the guidelines. Still my point is whether it has become acceptable practice to allow it. It would seem so or it wouldn't be so prevalent.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #20
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL sweet. .. my very own love threAD

btw, Ol Ho's civility has been duly noted and well documented... especially threads such as this one:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=blowpop

I love the smell of napalm in the afternoon. :blush:
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:59 PM   #21
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
It's of little consequence anyway. The merits don't change regardless of the motive...
Motive is everything hunny bunny, and you've made yours quite clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Unless Daphne has been so kind to give her a screen shot of her latest infractions, I would say no...
Ask and you shall receive... so what's her point here?

I was indeed warned by pistolero, a little unfairly I might say after speaking the truth, but I'm not going to make his job harder.

points.png

Quote:

exactly! her whole life is a fuckin no.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:03 PM   #22
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm wondering why Olivia decided that only this "1" thread deserved being mentioned in her post? What about the 100's of others that have taken place in the last few months? Did you have some sort of epiphany today Oliva?

I've long come to the conclusion that I am posting here for free, I am advertising here for free, I am not contributing a penny to Eccie, so there is nothing for me to complain about. I can disable my account and never post again, or I can deal with the temperament of the board. It's not rocket science, no one is forced to be here. I have to assume that if you went to a nail salon and were unimpressed with the way the owners ran things, you'd never go back, so if you are unimpressed by the way board owners run this board, simply disable your account and make a statement that you won't partake in their "trash".

I heard google ranked the board below as one of the friendliest online ... enjoy!

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #23
DickEmDown
Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Ask and you shall receive...
I didn't ask but I was ready for you to post it...I started to just post it for you
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #24
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Motive is everything hunny bunny, and you've made yours quite clear.
Oh if only it was bye like your smiley face. My motive in no way affects the merits of the matter. Either we have guidelines that are moderated or we do not.

Quote:
LOL sweet. .. my very own love threAD

btw, Ol Ho's civility has been duly noted and well documented... especially threads such as this one:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=blowpop

I love the smell of napalm in the afternoon. :blush:
That thread you referenced was a thread to rid his place of predatory behavior. I don’t wonder why you chose that thread to be your one example of my civility. Christ alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I'm wondering why Olivia decided that only this "1" thread deserved being mentioned in her post? What about the 100's of others that have taken place in the last few months? Did you have some sort of epiphany today Oliva?
Easy, I rarely read Coed. I stay mostly in the Spider Hole. No, I didn't have an epiphany, I searched on Daphne's handle and came upon this thread. The other day I searched on her handle and came upon a hateful comment she made about someone going to the ER that I responded to and another Angry Elf post she posted on that same day [I believe] that I RTM’d.

Now, had I been reading yet another one of your prolific angry posts, I would have been searching on your handle instead and the thread would have been about your posts. Does that answer your question/s?

Quote:
I've long come to the conclusion that I am posting here for free, I am advertising here for free, I am not contributing a penny to Eccie, so there is nothing for me to complain about.
You do advertise for free, but your diatribes, melt downs and general posting style do contribute to the popularity of this site much the same way the bickering my Pet and I do does. If you haven’t figured that out, well then maybe you aren’t the lady to be handing out advise to newbie ladies.

Quote:
I can disable my account and never post again, or I can deal with the temperament of the board. It's not rocket science, no one is forced to be here. I have to assume that if you went to a nail salon and were unimpressed with the way the owners ran things, you'd never go back, so if you are unimpressed by the way board owners run this board, simply disable your account and make a statement that you won't partake in their "trash".
, you've been reading my stuff!

I do as I please much the same way others do.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #25
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

She's so basic i can call her next argument now...

"The word whore is a pejorative and shouldn't be used here.. you are a woman hater, and her other classic hit: anyone who doesn't agree with her is a whore hating whoremonger. Shtick as old as Methuselah. Just like those nether lips..

Let the Thunderfucks roll...
Old 06-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

See, she was warned...so they're enforcing the rules you seem to care so much for...happy? You done? Or you going to start arguing severity of punishment? Because I'd LOVE to see that lead brick try to fly...
Old 06-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
She's so basic i can call her next argument now...

"The word whore is a pejorative and shouldn't be used here.. you are a woman hater, and her other classic hit: anyone who doesn't agree with her is a whore hating whoremonger. Shtick as old as Methuselah. Justlike those nether lps.

Let the Thunderfucks roll...
Whore is a pejorative, and the men that come here to debase prostitutes are whore-hating whore-mongers. What does this have to do with guidelines violations that go unmoderated?

And what does your last sentence mean? You are coming across angry and a little out of control.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #28
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
See, she was warned...so they're enforcing the rules you seem to care so much for...happy? You done? Or you going to start arguing severity of punishment? Because I'd LOVE to see that lead brick try to fly...
Absolutely not. If the behavior stops then my goal has been achieved. You too are coming across angry.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:40 PM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Absolutely not. If the behavior stops then my goal has been achieved.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Let me know how that works out, whore...
Old 06-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #30
junglemonkey
Premium Access

God I wish for once some of yah just shut the fuck up. And what i will nev........fuck it........Lost interest.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women