Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160689
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40338
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 05:10 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

oops, sorry wrong thread...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:01 PM   #17
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Lustylad.

In a perfect world rescue operations would always work smoothly and perfectly. Unfortunately though, the read world is not like Hollywood.

Even with the best intelligence, the best planning, and the best preparation, things can still go wrong.

I applaud Obama for giving the green light to the rescue attempt. I don't blame those who were involved in the intelligence gathering, planning, and execution of the attempt. They did their job. Success is never a guarantee though in these situations.

My heart goes out to the family of those lost. The blame for their death lies squarely at the feet of the scumbags who took them hostage, not at the feet of our gov't or our leaders.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:46 PM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Admiral, as usual, you are an idiot. Dead hostages, killed by animals and the only thing you can do is spew your stupid, over the top bullshit about Obama. We get it, he is responsible for everything from ebola to the flat tire you had today....fucking idiot.

I am terribly sorry the thing went wrong, but at least he didn't die on his knees getting his head sawed off by one of those savages.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[JD Barleycorn;1056109353]Hostage rescue. Today American journalist Luke Somers died while being "rescued". How many has Obama been able to get back? I may be wrong but I can only think of the deserter and that cost us dearly. I know, some will say that this isn't the fault of Obama but I remember the Mad Boy-King taking most of the credit for getting Bin Laden so I give him the blame for the failures of which there have been many.
What do I want him to do? Getting the job done should be job one. We keep hearing stories about delays, dithering, and mission changes. Those stories have always turned out to be true. As George Bush and Dick Cheney understood and said, you go to war with what you have. Same things goes for hostage rescue, sometimes you can't wait for perfect or maybe Obama is waiting for some "expert" to give him a 100% guarantee. If anything went wrong that "expert" would be shown the underside of the bus pretty damn quick by the Mad Boy-King and his cohorts.[/QUOTE]JD posts like these are why you are by far the dippest of DIpshits in this forum. You should be neutered. Not that you getting butt fucked regularly will result in your genes passing on...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Admiral, as usual, you are an idiot. Dead hostages, killed by animals and the only thing you can do is spew your stupid, over the top bullshit about Obama. We get it, he is responsible for everything from ebola to the flat tire you had today....fucking idiot.

I am terribly sorry the thing went wrong, but at least he didn't die on his knees getting his head sawed off by one of those savages.
So Timmy you agree with Tanto? Huh Timmy?... Huh Timmy?... Huh Timmy?... Huh Timmy?... Huh Timmy?...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #21
cowboyinjungle
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1056109353] I may be wrong

You usually are.
cowboyinjungle is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:54 AM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I wonder if the families gave their OK on this high risk operation. You would think it is SOP to involve the families and get their ok prior to the mission.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:08 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I wonder if the families gave their OK on this high risk operation. You would think it is SOP to involve the families and get their ok prior to the mission.
I wonder if the family gave the ok before he went to a high risk country?

You do understand that they were going to kill him...The rescue attempt was the only option.

You do not want to be clumped with JD in the " blame Obama for everything" crowd.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 07:08 AM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If they were going to kill him the next day what would your answer be?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't trash Obama on this one. Intelligence was good, the go-ahead was given. Even the SEALs don't bat 1.000. They got within 100 yards and almost snatched the hostages away unharmed. Keep in mind that a hostage rescue is a lot harder and riskier than the bin laden raid which was a kill-or-capture mission.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how...ong/ar-BBgqH91

Actually Bin Laden was a plain ole killing raid. It would have been so much more effective to have captured him. Killing him was a strategic blunder.

On this OP though, the more we screw up in the eyes of the world the stronger the terrorists get. Whether it is the screw ups with negoiations like Bergdahl, assassinations where we take out too many collaterals (and then apologize), or we can't get in and get the hostages alive. No matter how hard our special ops guys work if the overall strategy coming out of the White House is flawed we're going to fall further and further behind in public perceptions. Killing by drone is easy. Going in and taking an intelligence source or hostage alive is hard but worth it.

I will give you that the Somalia pirate thing went well and a couple of others but they seem to be the exception. Perceptions are important. Yes, it sucks but it is true. If we are percieved to be winners and all knowing then the world takes note. If our (OUR) media highlghts our failures the world is watching.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Actually Bin Laden was a plain ole killing raid. It would have been so much more effective to have captured him. Killing him was a strategic blunder.

On this OP though, the more we screw up in the eyes of the world the stronger the terrorists get. Whether it is the screw ups with negoiations like Bergdahl, assassinations where we take out too many collaterals (and then apologize), or we can't get in and get the hostages alive. No matter how hard our special ops guys work if the overall strategy coming out of the White House is flawed we're going to fall further and further behind in public perceptions. Killing by drone is easy. Going in and taking an intelligence source or hostage alive is hard but worth it.

I will give you that the Somalia pirate thing went well and a couple of others but they seem to be the exception. Perceptions are important. Yes, it sucks but it is true. If we are percieved to be winners and all knowing then the world takes note. If our (OUR) media highlghts our failures the world is watching.
Bullshit, as usual. Maybe you haven't noticed but these people are beheading our people on a regular basis? Are you seriously advocating the position that when we know where these hostages are located and when we have been warned by the terrorists that they are going to saw these hostages' heads off that we sit on our hands? Fucking moron.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:47 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Bullshit, as usual. Maybe you haven't noticed but these people are beheading our people on a regular basis? Are you seriously advocating the position that when we know where these hostages are located and when we have been warned by the terrorists that they are going to saw these hostages' heads off that we sit on our hands? Fucking moron.
JD is by far the biggest Idiot in this forum.So yes that is wtf he is advocating , he is just to stupid to realize it.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess I should have known that the shallow thinkers wouldn't get it.

You really want to impress the terrorists? Stage multiple raids (strikes and rescues) all over the world at the same time. Show the world and terrorist what they are up against.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Unhappy JD thinks the world a John Wayne movie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I guess I should have known that the shallow thinkers wouldn't get it.

JD is the only poster on the board that can unite both the left and right into agreeing how idiotic his idea's are!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:15 PM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Some moron probably put the Resue Attempt on YouTube or Twitter or some other dipshit social media venue.

"Hey Abdul, Suzi in State Dep says big Resue tonight, OMG"
Jackie S is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women