Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47667
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2019, 04:01 PM   #16
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runcible View Post
I’ve had providers cancel at the last minute more than once. So it happens on both sides. I let it slide; stuff happens.
We are not talking about merely canceling an appointment at the last minute here. Everybody has to do that on occasion. We are talking about the dreaded NCNS here. We are talking about not having enough common decency and courtesy to let the other party know that you can't make it. A simple call, text or email will suffice. A NCNS is never okay. I never have "let it slide" and never will whenever such a thing happens to me again
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:35 PM   #17
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runcible View Post
I’ve had providers cancel at the last minute more than once. So it happens on both sides. I let it slide; stuff happens.
Its perfectly fine to cancel, life happens! I am fine with it as long as I get a phone call an hour in advance (assuming its local).

When I am leaving for an appointment I usually send a text. Radio silence and I don't go. She responds I am out the door.

It's the radio silence within the confirmation of the appointment that bothers me. All of us have been waiting in the parking lot waiting for the call up and then nothing. We as hobbiest don't do enough to eliminate that problem, just as providers don't do enough to eliminate the nsnc. If we would place the hobbiests and providers that nsnc it probably would eliminate a lot of the problems. Then again out boards would be full of thoes notices.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 05:07 PM   #18
Cheyenne Ryder
👑 Queen Squirter 💦

User ID: 324580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, life happens. I understand if you need to CANCEL. I've had to cancel a few times myself. But these 2 did not have the decency to do so. One in specific actually said he was 15 minutes away and I never heard from him again. ����
I know it happens all over, but if its happening more than once in a specific area I'm in, within the same day no less, then yes my spidey senses are definitely going off. And more than likely, I will leave said city/state. Or at the very least, move locations.
I never give my room number until I actually see you outside.
My safety and respect is just as important as the next. "Hooker" or not. Im Still a human being at the end of the day. Common courtesy always goes a long way in my book.
Xx
Cheyenne Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:04 PM   #19
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I highly doubt these guys were so busy that they couldn’t devote ten seconds to text “sry need to cancel due 2 wrk :(” There are a lot of dipshits and fuckups in the hobby, some of these guys set up appointments without intending on ever following through with it.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:41 PM   #20
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

we all know it happens on both sides - if you don't, now you do!

if you can't figure out or understand why someone did/does it, just let your mind come up w/ or brainstorm one of the gazillion reasons why. or the default one - "they're inconsiderate lazy-fucks."

research the person to lower the probability of it happening.

if it happens to you, wait some amount of time. if you dont hear from the NCNSer, then let your fellow hobbyists or providers know who and when - just the facts - leave the venting for a coed or men's room post.

also, if it happens to you, i suggest that you don't write off "all" the clients or providers in that area - a few rotten folks shouldn't spoil the barrel.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:23 AM   #21
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 90

I suggest you visit Houston
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women