Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70494
biomed161133
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 07:36 AM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

They are making an example of him, simply because he IS a police officer. He turned himself in, they didn't arrest him on the scene. They arrested her for "tickets", not prostitution.

"Police investigating the incident arrested the prostitute, who is 23, on outstanding traffic warrants."

"Skinner was charged on Wednesday. He turned himself into Tarrant County jail with his attorney and is not in custody."

Even phones are vulnerable to being spied on, all ya gotta do is have the number and the spyware. ijs
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 09:12 AM   #17
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

During the act on June 30 at the woman’s apartment, two men and a woman came into the apartment and pointed a gun at Skinner, police said.

Skinner “ran from the apartment naked and called the police.” He reported the robbery.
Police investigating the incident arrested the prostitute, who is 23, on outstanding traffic warrants.

It says he ran from the apartment and called the police. It doesn't say he was even there when they arrived and for that matter why would he stay around with 2 guys with a gun. He is naked and they have a gun. Why in the holy hell would you wait around for the cops to show up. That idiot jumped in his car and hauled his dumbass. He reported it they charged him, cop or not he is still the victim, and as so many people on here want to believe the victim won't have any repercussions from an illegal act. I call bullshit, That's my opinion, right or wrong. You can believe what you want to.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 10:06 AM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
During the act on June 30 at the woman’s apartment, two men and a woman came into the apartment and pointed a gun at Skinner, police said.

Skinner “ran from the apartment naked and called the police.” He reported the robbery.
Police investigating the incident arrested the prostitute, who is 23, on outstanding traffic warrants.

It says he ran from the apartment and called the police. It doesn't say he was even there when they arrived and for that matter why would he stay around with 2 guys with a gun. He is naked and they have a gun. Why in the holy hell would you wait around for the cops to show up. That idiot jumped in his car and hauled his dumbass. He reported it they charged him, cop or not he is still the victim, and as so many people on here want to believe the victim won't have any repercussions from an illegal act. I call bullshit, That's my opinion, right or wrong. You can believe what you want to.
Hey, I'm not arguing. They found his clothing at the scene which lead to an arrest warrant. And, I tried to explain why they charged him, as opposed to charging someone who is not a police officer. With all the media and what not keeping a closer eye on the police, I'm sure it wouldn't be the smartest move for the DA or police force to just ignore the situation at hand. Just guessing though. And yes, he's a victim and I imagine he gave a statement, just as the lady did. Should anyone be charged, I'm sure his testimony will be important. I doubt they are just sitting on their hands concerning the criminals, but again....I can't swear to anything. I looked on line a little and found the arrest warrant and another article, but nothing on the criminals.

It sux to be a victim of a crime, especially if you're naked. I'm a little concerned that he left the woman to fend for herself, to be honest. However, I don't know why he did that. Was she naked too during the assault? They didn't charge her with the crime or prostitution, so she was a victim too, right? I didn't read anything indicating otherwise, but maybe it's yet to be determined? And, she's not even a police officer with all kinds of annual defensive tactics training that police officers are given, in order to be able protect and serve, ALL of us, but instead of trying to apply those, he ran. Maybe that just added to the reasons they decided to charge him? Because he left a defenseless naked woman alone with two armed men to fend for herself? Wish I had all the details, but I don't. So, I'm gonna wait to decide if he was a total coward who disregarded the life of a female and even a prostitute at that, in order to save his own skin.

It sux to be a victim of a crime, naked or not, and I suppose whether you are engaging in illegal activities or not.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:47 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Sounds like the good old provider set up to me, get the tricks over and have her buddies rob him. We'll see when the facts are decided in court.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:10 PM   #20
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the Cops are going for the low-hanging fruit,
While surely bereft of support from skivvies, we can't really be sure that his fruit was hanging low.
Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:56 AM   #21
HDnTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Sounds like the good old provider set up to me, get the tricks over and have her buddies rob him. We'll see when the facts are decided in court.
HDnTX is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:44 AM   #22
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sounds like the good ole low baller, run the ladies, and take advantage of green hobbyists some are convincing cheap, right now gratification is the best way to go, to me. LOL Come on now. Is this the kinda lady that you see? (I'd like to make a point without you lashing out, if you're cool with me doing so, because many here might fall into this mind set. We are not good ole provider set up ladies in the hobby, but lumped as so, many might get that impression by you sharing your infinite wisdom here. This may be the mindset of those who see the kinda ladies you do, but let's not tarnish those who won't...ok?)

Hey, don't we owe it to the lady to wait n see, rather than confidently speculate her guilt? It's not like every provider even knows what that means, but when ya lump her in with everyone, it sounds like a common practice the ladies partake of, and I don't believe that's the case at all. Is that the kinda thing all men here are doing? Lumping us ALL together? If so, ya ought to stop all your complaining, cause....ummm it's your own fault stuff is happening when you make poor choices. You were lucky it wasn't you, kinda thing. You have plenty of safe ladies that there is a much larger chance this kinda thing will never occur. When ya low ball the ladies and put their back up against the wall....this too is what could end up happening to you, because you will have pushed away the ladies that wouldn't have considered such. ijs

She is innocent until proven guilty, btw. They didn't charge her with anything, but rather simply state she was taken in for outstanding traffic violations. I did some research, and I understand she has had other troubles, but this kinda thing is not one of them. It may be this young woman very well, was involved, but most of us actually provide a safer haven for the gents to play. So, when you are insistent that it can be done the cheap, no hassle screening, right now kinda way...ya set yourself up for exactly what this police officer did.

Gentlemen, this well respected member of the community, screwed up. He obviously was not careful enough, and yes.... he's a police officer. Careful, should be his middle name. Do your research and your homework. Cheap, and no screening necessary, was obviously and in this case, NOT the best choice, ya know?

Hobby Safe!
Old 08-23-2015, 09:54 AM   #23
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I am not the POPE nor do I profess to be intelligent enuff about the law BUT one have to think in order to be arrested for prostitution it has to be witnessed/in the act??? I think the reason his dumbass ran out had nothing to do with her but everything to do with him being a off-duty cop paying for sex and he was in a bad position. It became a crime after evidence of his was found in her apartment that belonged to him. Yeah probably both are victims BUT he is a cop. I can almost bet this "SET UP" would not have gone down had this young lady knew he was a cop.... now please don't say a provider will never see a cop because I know of one who is for a number of years... now he would have been better off by just chalking this experience up to the game...come on here an post an alert...report the phone as lost (unless it was an Iphone them MF will find a lost dog if it was attached to the dog)....lol

but all seriousness this is a lesson for US all..........BE CAREFUL!
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:36 PM   #24
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_jones View Post
I am not the POPE nor do I profess to be intelligent enuff about the law BUT one have to think in order to be arrested for prostitution it has to be witnessed/in the act??? I think the reason his dumbass ran out had nothing to do with her but everything to do with him being a off-duty cop paying for sex and he was in a bad position. It became a crime after evidence of his was found in her apartment that belonged to him. Yeah probably both are victims BUT he is a cop. I can almost bet this "SET UP" would not have gone down had this young lady knew he was a cop.... now please don't say a provider will never see a cop because I know of one who is for a number of years... now he would have been better off by just chalking this experience up to the game...come on here an post an alert...report the phone as lost (unless it was an Iphone them MF will find a lost dog if it was attached to the dog)....lol

but all seriousness this is a lesson for US all..........BE CAREFUL!
Confused and I get it. The thought entered my mind at first that this was exactly what the gents are saying. However, I understand that I do not have all the facts, and even when I did more research and was only able to gather a little bit more than the article provided. There is every bit as much of a chance, until evidence indicates otherwise, that this young woman is just as much a victim as the police officer was. So, no way am I gonna put it out there that a set up is my only thought on the matter, when I don't know or have all the facts.

I am not the judge and jury of all, but I certainly know what it's like to have people indicate they know something about me or my situation. Most of us do, so this is why I am confused. I have compassion for others who might experience what it feels like when that happens and what they share is unfounded and/or not true. Do they do it, because they have learned to and others find it acceptable? If I am harmed by something, I certainly avoid doing that some thing to someone else, if I can at all avoid it.

Think for yourself folks, don't let others do that for you. Lotsa jaded people in this world, they roll around in muck and like to bring others into it with them. Don't drag those in that you ain't got no business doing that to. The ladies here are not "provider set up" type of ladies, and if they are, why are they here and how do we rid ourselves of them? Same goes for that kinda ladies friends. This is a hobby and one that needs to be safer than those who do not practice how to Hobby.
Old 08-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #25
SelenaAce
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271087
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow.

Like.
Just woowwww.
SelenaAce is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:43 PM   #26
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Sounds like the good ole low baller, run the ladies, and take advantage of green hobbyists some are convincing cheap, right now gratification is the best way to go, to me. LOL Come on now. Is this the kinda lady that you see? (I'd like to make a point without you lashing out, if you're cool with me doing so, because many here might fall into this mind set. We are not good ole provider set up ladies in the hobby, but lumped as so, many might get that impression by you sharing your infinite wisdom here. This may be the mindset of those who see the kinda ladies you do, but let's not tarnish those who won't...ok?)

Hey, don't we owe it to the lady to wait n see, rather than confidently speculate her guilt? It's not like every provider even knows what that means, but when ya lump her in with everyone, it sounds like a common practice the ladies partake of, and I don't believe that's the case at all. Is that the kinda thing all men here are doing? Lumping us ALL together? If so, ya ought to stop all your complaining, cause....ummm it's your own fault stuff is happening when you make poor choices. You were lucky it wasn't you, kinda thing. You have plenty of safe ladies that there is a much larger chance this kinda thing will never occur. When ya low ball the ladies and put their back up against the wall....this too is what could end up happening to you, because you will have pushed away the ladies that wouldn't have considered such. ijs

She is innocent until proven guilty, btw. They didn't charge her with anything, but rather simply state she was taken in for outstanding traffic violations. I did some research, and I understand she has had other troubles, but this kinda thing is not one of them. It may be this young woman very well, was involved, but most of us actually provide a safer haven for the gents to play. So, when you are insistent that it can be done the cheap, no hassle screening, right now kinda way...ya set yourself up for exactly what this police officer did.

Gentlemen, this well respected member of the community, screwed up. He obviously was not careful enough, and yes.... he's a police officer. Careful, should be his middle name. Do your research and your homework. Cheap, and no screening necessary, was obviously and in this case, NOT the best choice, ya know?

Hobby Safe!
I get it so he was robbed because he was a lowballer and cheap? Don't worry how I hobby or the type of providers I decide to visit, you're clientele is guys who love older providers and enjoy to get their balls busted and that's ok.

Getting back to the subject, it's more realistic the officer was set up by the provider looking for easy money without having to work for it. Providing is the last resort for some people and usually to fund other bad habits that can't be discussed here. There's all kind of individuals in the hobby and never forget it can get ugly at anytime.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:48 PM   #27
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I get it so he was robbed because he was a lowballer and cheap? Don't worry how I hobby or the type of providers I decide to visit, you're clientele is guys who love older providers and enjoy to get their balls busted and that's ok.

Getting back to the subject, it's more realistic the officer was set up by the provider looking for easy money without having to work for it. Providing is the last resort for some people and usually to fund other bad habits that can't be discussed here. There's all kind of individuals in the hobby and never forget it can get ugly at anytime.
Settle down, please. I did not say that, and please do not put words in my mouth or interpret something that is not there. I asked if that was the kind of lady you see? If it is.....I seriously would advise not seeing that kind of lady. I mean, look at what happened to the Police Officer. It could happen to anyone that was hobbying as he chose to. If that's you......then yes, learn from his mistake. If not, then no.

Of course it's more realistic to think that, it even popped into my mind, but I KNOW not to spout off about my simple first thought or impression. I've been wrong before, but I guess some haven't. She may not be a victim, but she also may be. Do ya have any idea what it's like to be a victim and everyone discredit that, because they think they know something?

And it was EXTREMELY rude of you to suggest I bust balls.....you don't know me, at all. You only think you know and because I can hold my own against you, you continuously say untrue things of me. I'm asking you to stop doing that, please.
Old 08-23-2015, 02:32 PM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Settle down, please. I did not say that, and please do not put words in my mouth or interpret something that is not there. I asked if that was the kind of lady you see? If it is.....I seriously would advise not seeing that kind of lady. I mean, look at what happened to the Police Officer. It could happen to anyone that was hobbying as he chose to. If that's you......then yes, learn from his mistake. If not, then no.

Of course it's more realistic to think that, it even popped into my mind, but I KNOW not to spout off about my simple first thought or impression. I've been wrong before, but I guess some haven't. She may not be a victim, but she also may be. Do ya have any idea what it's like to be a victim and everyone discredit that, because they think they know something?

And it was EXTREMELY rude of you to suggest I bust balls.....you don't know me, at all. You only think you know and because I can hold my own against you, you continuously say untrue things of me. I'm asking you to stop doing that, please.
She could've been observed and robbed too, but the obvious thing to look at first is that she was in on it. In which case, she is an accessory to armed robbery, which can carry a life sentence, so I would expect her to lie about it.

Once they catch the bastards who pulled this little Murphy Scam, as it is known, they will probably implicate her.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
She could've been observed and robbed too, but the obvious thing to look at first is that she was in on it. In which case, she is an accessory to armed robbery, which can carry a life sentence, so I would expect her to lie about it.

Once they catch the bastards who pulled this little Murphy Scam, as it is known, they will probably implicate her.
Ya now what, hon. You are very right. They will probably implicate her in order to cut themselves a better deal even if she had nothing to do with it.

Nah, a male criminal would never do that to an innocent woman, much as hobbyist would not run out the room leaving a naked woman to fend for herself against folks with mal intent and weapons.

I don't know if she is guilty or not. She could be, but she could also not be. That's my whole point. No one here knows. Unless of course the lady is a member of the board? If so, I suppose we could ask her. It wouldn't matter what her answers are though, because she has already been judged.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #30
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Ya now what, hon. You are very right. They will probably implicate her in order to cut themselves a better deal even if she had nothing to do with it.

Nah, a male criminal would never do that to an innocent woman, much as hobbyist would not run out the room leaving a naked woman to fend for herself against folks with mal intent and weapons.

I don't know if she is guilty or not. She could be, but she could also not be. That's my whole point. No one here knows. Unless of course the lady is a member of the board? If so, I suppose we could ask her. It wouldn't matter what her answers are though, because she has already been judged.
Hey, she could be innocent, but usually the girl is in on it. The cop wasn't too bright, either - poor bastard. As for bravery - well, he chose to run down the street naked, so I doubt he will take a bullet for a damsel in distress, or one pretending to be.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women