Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 12:35 PM   #16
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I never understand things like this. This hobby is supposed to be about having fun not drama. I contact the woman i want to see, if she sees me great. If not, i move on no questions asked. I hope y'all can straighten things out and good luck to the both of you.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:38 PM   #17
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
It's pretty comical how fast you went from me being someone else and harassing you and going off deep end to "oops my bad please close". Did you not realize when you tried this bs that your threatening to trying to get me banned for "crossing" you by posting one thing and your harassing pm's wouldn't come into play?

I mean seriously, how do you expect to ever have any credibility when you obviously make things up when you don't like someone's post and don't realize the crazy paper trail you leave plotting your revenge?

Just to end this easy,

I have text records proving it... But unless it happens on eccie I can't bust you and get you banned here! I know when to make a tactical retreat this is that time... You will fuck up soon very soon but due to you bring behind a keyboard with your pet manatee THN I can't do anything here.

You have been here 4 days and you pick up where your other handle left off lol. No offense no one is truely that blind.

THN is one of biggest (size and quantity) bullies on this site.

And before people claim body shaming I love big girls, but can't stand when they get the ego of a queen.

THN you could never come to my home anyway, due to my dog having more sex appeal then you

I requested this thread be closed to to the relevance and post chat with MODs, there is no need to have a thread that has been decided on lol. And there is too low of chance he will slip up, but his mouth can get this one banned just as fast.

I've grown and learned a lot about this site and the awesome people here. I'm not going to let people harass providers here period, it's community safety. I've blocked his number from contacting me, now I wait for the fish.
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:39 PM   #18
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1cg View Post
I never understand things like this. This hobby is supposed to be about having fun not drama. I contact the woman i want to see, if she sees me great. If not, i move on no questions asked. I hope y'all can straighten things out and good luck to the both of you.

I thought it was this simple as well

But it's also about catty business tactics

And harassing when rejected
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:43 PM   #19
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

lilbub2.jpg
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:50 PM   #20
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
Just to end this easy,

I have text records proving it... But unless it happens on eccie I can't bust you and get you banned here! I know when to make a tactical retreat this is that time... You will fuck up soon very soon but due to you bring behind a keyboard with your pet manatee THN I can't do anything here.

You have been here 4 days and you pick up where your other handle left off lol. No offense no one is truely that blind.

And before people claim body shaming I love big girls, but can't stand when they get the ego of a queen.

THN you could never come to my home anyway, due to my dog having more sex appeal then you

I requested this thread be closed to to the relevance and post chat with MODs, there is no need to have a thread that has been decided on lol. And there is too low of chance he will slip up, but his mouth can get this one banned just as fast.

I've grown and learned a lot about this site and the awesome people here. I'm not going to let people harass providers here period, it's community safety. I've blocked his number from contacting me, now I wait for the fish.

Sure you do, you were told to stop right up front because the mod posting knows exactly who I am and that I'm not that other dude. The record can also show (pm trail) that I didn't pm you, you pm'd me because you didn't like my post and you threatened to get me banned because I crossed you. Yes I have only been here a short while but it doesn't take but a minute to see who's on drama island and a little BSC.

Ps if someone really did txt you which I highly doubt why not just do a reverse phone lookup and see who they really are. Easiest way to stop someone bothering you to.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:26 PM   #21
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Just to end this easy,

I know I shouldn't say this in the hobby, but I think I'm falling in love.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:57 PM   #22
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post

You ... You are so awesome for this it made my day
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #23
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1cg View Post
+1
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:04 PM   #24
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
Sure you do, you were told to stop right up front because the mod posting knows exactly who I am and that I'm not that other dude. The record can also show (pm trail) that I didn't pm you, you pm'd me because you didn't like my post and you threatened to get me banned because I crossed you. Yes I have only been here a short while but it doesn't take but a minute to see who's on drama island and a little BSC.

Ps if someone really did txt you which I highly doubt why not just do a reverse phone lookup and see who they really are. Easiest way to stop someone bothering you to.

Just saying notice a trend lol

1 hobby phone easy change
2 reverse looking up guys not as easy as girls (but you know that)
3. It will not stop the harassing lol it made you continue calling and texting me until I blocked you

Also I see you trying to turn words around lol, I didn't say I would get you banned, I said talking out your ass will get you in trouble... You are "new" so don't burn unneeded bridges ...

Ijs making new account doing same thing isn't helping ... Been there done that,
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:22 PM   #25
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

The best way for this thread to go away is to quit posting VI. Let others have the last word.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:42 PM   #26
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just saying notice a trend lol

1 hobby phone easy change
2 reverse looking up guys not as easy as girls (but you know that)
3. It will not stop the harassing lol it made you continue calling and texting me until I blocked you

Also I see you trying to turn words around lol, I didn't say I would get you banned, I said talking out your ass will get you in trouble... You are "new" so don't burn unneeded bridges ...

Ijs making new account doing same thing isn't helping ... Been there done that,
A trend???????????

I made a post on another thread copying a post you made in the wrong thread and added a comment. 1 post does not make a trend. Then you start blowing up my pm box and threatening me with getting banned for crossing "the wrong people".

I basically tell you to bugger off and then I see this thread today where you are calling me someone else and claiming it as fact. The Mod then tells you to stop and we are not going thru this again which makes me think this isn't the first time you've pulled this bs.

then you say "oops" please close this MY BAD.

and now this

How is that for clearing things up. I think it seems pretty clear to a reasonable person how full of it you are and what you try to do to people when they post something you don't like.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:58 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
I'm not going to let people harass providers here period
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

oh I see, it's okay for you to harass THN, but you are too noble to allow anyone else to do so..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:21 PM   #28
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

oh I see, it's okay for you to harass THN, but you are too noble to allow anyone else to do so..

I was confused how you were so jaded... Like no one in their right mind can say I bully THN yet you did... And then looked at your reviews ... Carry on sir

Bed time for me lol

And OBSG you are right sorry

You are someone I actually respect on this board despite our diff now and then
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:30 PM   #29
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Y'all quit picking in !VI!, please...
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #30
glade55