Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2015, 01:21 PM   #16
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Maxi,,, if you don't like the thread, why are you so into this thread or paranoid? You have really good reviews,, u shouldn't worry..
If u don't have DNS, that means you will see any one with dick and money.. simple..

I just started to see ladies perspective,,,, instead of just men..
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:24 PM   #17
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
im sure plenty have me on their DNS list since i am a cave troll and have no idea how to interact with human beings anymore.
I am still considering myself new here and there are plenty ladies I think will not see me... but that's ok.. Plenty of ladies who will see me too..
Old 08-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
Maxi,,, if you don't like the thread, why are you so into this thread or paranoid? You have really good reviews,, u shouldn't worry..
If u don't have DNS, that means you will see any one with dick and money.. simple..

Never said I don't like it, hon. Just tooling around waiting for the Mexican food and Margaritas. My other friend is perusing his ipad for a new home while we wait.

I'm in a great mood.....do I seem upset? Sorry.....I should use more emoticons, but that also annoys some folks, so I can't win for losing at times....LOL Change the tone you're reading in if it seems that way, hon. I'm having a great day. I sure hope everyone else is!

I only ran across one grumpy gus who wanted me to feel like crap, so far......LOL

Edit: I will say this, hon. If I seem paranoid at times.....there is a thing called "justifiable" paranoia. I been hanging out with these folks for years off and on. ijs LOL Cheers all!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #19
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg this is going to be awesome.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:34 PM   #20
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

My list has been growing quite large over the past year I am going to say eccie has changed. No one minds their business and too many drama kings and queens. So yes my DNS list has grown.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:43 PM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
My list has been growing quite large over the past year I am going to say eccie has changed. No one minds their business and too many drama kings and queens. So yes my DNS list has grown.
if we really want drama, how about a "would not see ever again!" list.

you would not make that list, not by a long shot!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:44 PM   #22
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Omg this is going to be awesome.
Really?? I am going to get shit load of attacks and cannot do shit about it until I know I am ok to get suspended... Geez..
Old 08-15-2015, 01:44 PM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
if we really want drama, how about a "would not see ever again!" list.

you would not make that list, not by a long shot!
awwwww.....
Old 08-15-2015, 02:03 PM   #24
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

And some guys are just caustic. Why would one WISH to visit them? But who I am, and my shape, etc., tends to attract some of the nicer guys of the demimonde.
"Demimonde": Beautiful word.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:08 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Really?? I am going to get shit load of attacks and cannot do shit about it until I know I am ok to get suspended... Geez..
ahhh hon.....I'm the paranoid one? really? LOL Breathe in.....real deep, now let it out, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, that's what it's all about! LOL

Yay....maragritas are here.....

later ya'll
Old 08-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #26
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

So unprovoked

Quote:
I swear the more I read from you the more I'm convinced you a &* yr old pre *&^%$#@% little $%^&.

I do my best to get on every ladies DNS list with my posting style but for some reason it works opposite with most of them.

My personal DNS list is long but it's mostly type and only specific for the chosen few.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:51 PM   #27
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I have a theory that a LOT of the TRUE assholes around see the much younger, and prettier (!), ladies. Some guys wish to manipulate the younger sex workers because they know that they cannot get away with certain behaviors from us older (and/or more experienced) ladies.

Have I had bad experiences? Oh yes. I had to throw someone out of my incall a couple of weeks ago. It was very negative. And unpleasant. But I can do it. I have limited patience if a guy is going to act like a dick.

Guys interested in kink, BDSM, etc., tend to be better behaved overall (visit the forum Another Realm and you'll see good manners pretty much throughout the forum) and men who like BIG women tend to be well behaved as well.
Everything in the hobby is not based on looks - and as usual you sell yourself short. Your board personality is that of an educated, articulate, and genuinely caring individual. Even the most hardened troll can't say anything negative about you and your attitude screams of great IOP.

Many guys and gals drive business off by their posts and end up on someone's DNS list. People that post like you get added to many "Too See" lists. The 25 year olds, in my opinion, can't match the IOP of the more mature ladies. Plus, the more mature ladies can do a LOT more in BCD area than the youngins.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #28
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Everything in the hobby is not based on looks - and as usual you sell yourself short. Your board personality is that of an educated, articulate, and genuinely caring individual. Even the most hardened troll can't say anything negative about you and your attitude screams of great IOP.

Many guys and gals drive business off by their posts and end up on someone's DNS list. People that post like you get added to many "Too See" lists. The 25 year olds, in my opinion, can't match the IOP of the more mature ladies. Plus, the more mature ladies can do a LOT more in BCD area than the youngins.

Damn dude, you made me tear up a little.

blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 03:29 PM   #29
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
ahhh hon.....I'm the paranoid one? really? LOL Breathe in.....real deep, now let it out, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, that's what it's all about! LOL

Yay....maragritas are here.....

later ya'll
Of course I am paranoid abt pts.. One more pts, I am suspended... and I need eccie prior to my next trip... After my next trip I can be suspended for 90 days....
Old 08-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #30
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Of course I am paranoid abt pts.. One more pts, I am suspended... and I need eccie prior to my next trip... After my next trip I can be suspended for 90 days....
hang on.. isn't that like "we gave the mass murderer 70 years in prison!".. (but gave him full credit for time served, and suspended the rest)?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women