Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 10:47 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Let's be clear here. If you have rules, you need to let the client know AHEAD of time before he commits to seeing you. The problem is as many have stated. This is a hobby with certain expectations. If you are unwilling to meet those expectations or decide only after the client arrives if extras are available, then you need to let the client know this before he books. There are plenty of guys who will book even if they know no extras are available, but if you leave things ambiguous, then you are asking for trouble. I don't know how you do business or how you screen, but you might want to consider a 2 call screening process. If the guy contacts you the first time, have him give you his screening info. You can be as vague or upfront as you want on this call with what you offer. Tell him to call back in 30 to 60 min. Take that time to do whatever screening you do. If/when he calls back and you feel comfortable based on the results of your screening, you need to be explicitly clear what is on your menu. If there are no extras, tell him it is for a massage only. Repeat it several times. Let it sink in. Don't go down the "what happens between 2 consenting adults" path. If you do that, he is going to expect sex. Be firm in your ad. Say it is only for FSBM. I think most guys realize that a girl offering only FSBM services will only give happy endings-- if that.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:36 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michellemem View Post
What am I mad about???? Lol NO means NO if YOU hear it then your ass needs to stop! Boundaries r clear.... Period..... I'm NOT a hooker nor do I advertise as being such....

Again....interesting remarks....
can we go with choosey whore then???
you did state some may!
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:28 AM   #18
Michellemem
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 226734

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
can we go with choosey whore then???
you did state some may!

Well damn! If I am going to be all that ...in your words a choosey whore I need to start charging as such .... 100 for massage AND sex....lol HELL no.... I'm worth too much and too good to be charging so little. Thanks for all the input... SMDH
Michellemem is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #19
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Well damn! If I am going to be all that ...in your words a choosey whore I need to start charging as such .... 100 for massage AND sex....lol HELL no.... I'm worth too much and too good to be charging so little. Thanks for all the input... SMDH
Welcome to the club....

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

We really need to establish a golden taint award.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #21
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
We really need to establish a golden taint award.
It's in there somewhere I'm sure of it:
Old 02-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #22
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

May I suggest something - my best friend is a pro dom. On all of her sites she states, "absolutely no prostitution, ever." She may be in some sort of denial that what she does is legal... We talk about it all of the time.. But at least with the men that come see her there isn't any confusion.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #23
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Read a review and expect a NO to mean yes.... I'm sick of the men who don't take no as an adequate answer to wanting more than I want to give. Another "New" client who didn't take my NO as acceptable, who crossed the boundaries.....

Respect me, respect my body, and you'll get more as a regular than taking what YOU want and disrespecting me.... Another one bites the dust.....

Is it the business I'm in? Do I deserve to be disrespected? I get paid for massages ...nothing more....what happens beyond that is between TWO consenting adults.... Just my thoughts
Quote:
I appreciate all the responses. Let me clearly state that I am not young nor nieve. I do not advertise here on eccie but other sites. I have amazing regulars who are respectful and may or may not get "extras" my ad does state sensual touch but list NO sex. It is clearly stated. However, I have enjoyed additionals with select few that has nothing to do with the service I advertise. Men pay me for my touch NOT for sex.

I appreciate those of you who respect boundaries and the ladies on here. If you want sex plus, see only the providers that advertise such, and not the ones who don't. You may or may not leave disappointed. I will say, although the two who TOOK, not one of my clients ever have left disappointed, and always tip well, and return often. It's the difference between a gentlemen and those who are less than gentlemen like.
Quote:
What am I mad about???? Lol NO means NO if YOU hear it then your ass needs to stop! Boundaries r clear.... Period..... I'm NOT a hooker nor do I advertise as being such....

Again....interesting remarks....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Vegas View Post
May I suggest something - my best friend is a pro dom. On all of her sites she states, "absolutely no prostitution, ever." She may be in some sort of denial that what she does is legal... We talk about it all of the time.. But at least with the men that come see her there isn't any confusion.
I think the OP is confused about what she's offering.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #24
Michellemem
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 226734

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
I think the OP is confused about what she's offering.

Oh I am definitely NOT confused..... And neither are my clients, some just want more because the touch is oh soooo good... Let the truth cum out. Lol
Michellemem is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

you go into User CP and then...
crap, wrong threAD
carry on
or is that carry on lie...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #26
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I don't care what you offer or what your ad says, unless you specifically tell a potential clients your rules BEFORE he commits to seeing you, there will be certain expectations-- especially when your clothes start hitting the floor. It maybe clear in your mind what is being offered, you need to make sure it is clear in your potential client's head. Putting no sex in an ad is not enough. You need to reinforce that--especially in any adult oriented venture.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #27
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The adage "You can't have your cake and eat it too" fits the OP well, I think.

She wants to earn a hooker's wage while not being a hooker. At least not all the time.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 07:49 PM   #28
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default At least I admit I'm a WHORE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
The adage "You can't have your cake and eat it too" fits the OP well, I think.

She wants to earn a hooker's wage while not being a hooker. At least not all the time.
I have to agree. If someone is getting clients here, and they aren't abundantly clear they aren't selling sex, then it is a fair assumption. Obviously no one has the right to force themselves on you, but if you play games, that can be dangerous.

If you don't want guys to try to have sex with you, don't come here and talk about having sex with some of them.

If I said...Well, I'm not a hooker, but SpicyPants took me to dinner and happened to pay me $300 to have sex with him. Super hot sex, I might add.
If I said that, should I be surprised when JohnnyYanks expects the same treatment? Should I be surprised when my tiny PM box is full of dinner offers???
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #29
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Sorry all I read was "my tiny box is full"
Old 02-08-2014, 08:35 PM   #30
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh, well then....

Quote:
Oh I am definitely NOT confused..... And neither are my clients, .... Lol
I guess we are done here... Glad we could help....next!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women