Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2014, 06:50 PM   #16
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChik View Post
It's kind of important to state the source of your references, especially when no one here linked to any page stating exactly what you typed. You can have all the info in the world, but if you can't communicate it properly, no one will care.

Let's see if you can dish it out AND take it
For simplicity's sake, just Wikipedia cocaine and procaine. Even to the uninformed, they will be seen as quite different structures. Or try Merck Index Online. Of course, some would say Merck is in on the conspiracy also...

I HAVE taken it...My knowledge of the subject was imprinted years ago in an advanced synthetic organic chemistry class. We were given one assignment to design a synthesis of Coke from pretty much any set of reagents. It quickly was realized how much easier (and cheaper) it would be to get a plane and fly to Columbia.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #17
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

[QUOTE=PhillyChik;1055584981]I hope you're joking. I started this thread and he contributed to the topic. Then he gave me a compliment. How is that inappropriate? You want to know what is? Popping up on my thread only to rub your hard-on while you insult someone for being nice to me.

I hope you jizzed all over your sticky iPad. What a creeper.....

he only wishes it was hard, because he can't see
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:40 PM   #18
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
For simplicity's sake, just Wikipedia cocaine and procaine. Even to the uninformed, they will be seen as quite different structures. Or try Merck Index Online. Of course, some would say Merck is in on the conspiracy also...

I HAVE taken it...My knowledge of the subject was imprinted years ago in an advanced synthetic organic chemistry class. We were given one assignment to design a synthesis of Coke from pretty much any set of reagents. It quickly was realized how much easier (and cheaper) it would be to get a plane and fly to Columbia.
I was only busting balls because key parts of your reference were wrong. Your "facts" stated Mallinkrodt purchased Tyco, when in fact the opposite is true. To me, that nullifies your entire post. That's all I was saying.
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:10 PM   #19
Submodo
Valued Poster

I didn't say Mallinckrodt bought Tyco - the article you linked did. I just quoted it, and do so again here.

So, my post is un-nullified, right?

...One is the Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine...
Old 07-23-2014, 09:54 AM   #20
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
I didn't say Mallinckrodt bought Tyco - the article you linked did. I just quoted it, and do so again here.

So, my post is un-nullified, right?

...One is the Mallinckrodt incorporated pharmaceutical company. They recently purchased Tyco Healthcare international and are the sole legal source of cocaine under the patented name Procaine...
Hmm, so be it. Well, the fact that tyco is the #1 producer of procaine just begs the question of what actually happens to the cocaine hydrochloride Mallinkrodt produces. Do they really sell $17 million worth of medicinal topical anaesthetic annually?
Old 07-23-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Not to re-post, but this sums up my thought on it:

Look into the Tyco corporation...they are an $18 billion security systems company that has 100% control over privately obtained coca leaves--100 metric tons annually to be exact. Stepan in NJ is the only commercial entity approved by the DEA to privately purchase coca leaves. They process the leaves and extract the good stuff. Coca Cola actually gets the benign leaves. The good stuff goes to Mallinkrodt, a pharmaceutical co. hq in St. Louis that is OWNED by TYCO and lists cocaine hydrochloride as a product on their website--for medicinal purposes--they "purify" the product. LOL--purifying it is how you get powder cocaine, and cr@ck! It is only purchasable by DEA and medical personnel. That amount of leaves would make 333 kilos of street product, btw--$17 million.

So, we have one corporation (person) BUYING cocaine for private use, then SELLING it to another corporation (person)--in the US! How is this possible? I mean, I'm in favor of different legislation, but it doesn't quite seem fair that 2 citizens of the United States are above the law for sure, while you have everyone else getting unconscionable sentances for a dusting of powder, or resin in a pipe--and that shit probably came from said companies!

Granted, a topical anesthesia is the resulting product, but, the transported and sold item is 100% pure cocaine extract.

Things that make me go, "Hmmmm..."
Old 07-23-2014, 06:06 PM   #22
Submodo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChik View Post
...and that shit probably came from said companies!
Fun discussion, but you kinda went off the rails there.

And no, 17 million a year is nothing for prescription med. I have a client company now that sells 4 billion/year in over the counter products - aspirin, et cetera. They wipe their ass with 17 million.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women