Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Better he-men than shemales.
Shemales like Caitlyn Jenner AND assup and EKIM !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:00 PM   #17
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
So people being scared by people chanting, and then complaining to those in charge, aren't crybabies?

I don't know exactly what these people were protesting, but I bet they perceive some threat to themselves, and this is their way of complaining to those in charge.

I don't see how one is a crybaby but the other is not.
Not when the motherfuckers are invading the offices, where presumably they can't go without permission.

You really know all this shit, and that is why you are a dishonest poster, pretending you are just innocently asking questions.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:13 PM   #18
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Not when the motherfuckers are invading the offices, where presumably they can't go without permission.

You really know all this shit, and that is why you are a dishonest poster, pretending you are just innocently asking questions.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
I see, so it is okay to be scared of a bunch of college age kids in a presumably peaceful protest because - duh DUH DUH!!!! - they aren't where they are supposed to be.

Coming, this fall, the horrifying thriller, College Kids Where They Aren't Supposed To Be. They paint signs, they sit around and type on their phones. They protest! Watch in utter horror as they run around in a building on campus where they aren't even allowed!

It's okay to be utterly horrified to this and run to your superiors because they are scaring you with their horrifying chants!

lol

Do you often find, as you put it, "faggoty little liberals" protesting so scary that you have to run to your superiors to get them removed?
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:16 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I see, so it is okay to be scared of a bunch of college age kids in a presumably peaceful protest because - duh DUH DUH!!!! - they aren't where they are supposed to be.

Coming, this fall, the horrifying thriller, College Kids Where They Aren't Supposed To Be. They paint signs, they sit around and type on their phones. They protest! Watch in utter horror as they run around in a building on campus where they aren't even allowed!

It's okay to be utterly horrified to this and run to your superiors because they are scaring you with their horrifying chants!

lol

Do you often find, as you put it, "faggoty little liberals" protesting so scary that you have to run to your superiors to get them removed?

I would just kick their ass, but they were trespassing. They have to go.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:30 PM   #20
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I still say taze their asses, give them a fucking pacifier, and expel their ass from college.
Only a fucking frenchman would even post a threAD like this.
Guillotine, guillotine ! !
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:33 PM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Well at least they did not order the National Guard to shoot them.
There's no entertainment value in that anyway. I say let the dogs out, lol. Check out the video clip.

Jim

https://youtu.be/W385P2ZeNNA
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:55 PM   #22
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I would just kick their ass, but they were trespassing. They have to go.
I get that you are a super tough-guy. That's not the issue.

The question is whether or not these kids were so scary that going to your superiors because they "scared" you by chanting is crybabyish or not.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I get that you are a super tough-guy. That's not the issue.

The question is whether or not these kids were so scary that going to your superiors because they "scared" you by chanting is crybabyish or not.
It depends - would Hillary have described them as super predators?

We they trespassing? Were they writing threatening messages in chalk in unauthorized places?

Were they given notice to depart and failed to do so?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:14 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
You miss the OSU administrator's point completely. He's calling the students out for doing the very same thing they're protesting against. They're creating actual unsafe spaces to protest their perceived unsafe spaces (which are otherwise known as real life). George Carlin's "fucking for virginity" line comes to mind.
checkmate! try responding now eatshit.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:28 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I get that i am a super fag-guy. That's the issue.

The question is not whether i am a fag so scary, i am i am a crybabyish queer.
ftfy
Old 04-16-2016, 01:59 PM   #26
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

lol

Anyone ever tell you that you're pretty bright? I didn't think so...

College employees live and work in a hot house environment much like the students. They panic easily. That's is always the problem of liberalism, differing points of view collide. The students demand to have "safe spaces" so they can express themselves. Well, those employees deserve to have "safe spaces" so they can earn a living. Who has the greater right?

A few weeks ago at the University of Indiana, a teacher saw a group of uniformed, armed people streaming through the campus. She called the police and reported an active shooter on campus, several active shooters. The police contacted campus security and was told that the shooters were actually members of the ROTC doing close order drills. The teacher was contacted and she could not believe what she was told, so she demanded the police show up anyway.

Locally, some theater students were rehearsing outside the building. The scene was angry and the players were shouting. Two police cars responded, orders were given, and threats (by the cops) were made. The students laughed and went back to work. I'm sure the police report reads much different.

Colleges are a breeding ground for weinies. We try our best but the system is what the system is.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 07:40 PM   #27
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Amazing, they call them "crybabies," but the reason he says to remove them is to "protect" the people who work there. The reason he gave is because the people who worked there were "scared" because they "rushed to the door" and "chanted to the people outside."

These kids might be cry babies, but if that is the reason for the removal, then they are "crybabies" too.
what a horrid story
why
who
what
when

what the fuck is going on?
why are the students there?
where is this?
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 07:47 PM   #28
johnnyretard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Colleges are a breeding ground for weinies. We try our best but the system is what the system is.

wait until sanders wins and makes college free

free stuff has no value

I cant find a JOB
what's your degree in?
"stuff"

Old 04-16-2016, 11:03 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyretard View Post
wait until sanders wins and makes college free

free stuff has no value

I cant find a JOB
what's your degree in?
"stuff"

want to bet this guy will cut those dreads off his noggin when he realizes he can't a job in Corporate America looking like this?

Old 04-17-2016, 01:41 AM   #30
johnnyretard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
want to bet this guy will cut those dreads off his noggin when he realizes he can't a job in Corporate America looking like this?
more like he'll never realize his hear is the main problem

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women