Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47627
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35457
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

oh brother, not again, puuuuhleeeezzzzzzzeeee
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Then tell me where you are and I'll make sure you get your shot....provide a name and phone number [that is your current number....don't give me the phone number to the McDonalds in Wichita].......find some balls and send it......
A phone number? Why would your lawyer need that for a waiver?

How do I give you a name and phone number when you won't even give me a real e-mail address? Don't say PM. I've already told you I won't put personal information in a PM on whore board.

So, AGAIN, send me a PM that has a REAL e-mail address in it and I will reply, just like I did to the fake joeybellXXX email address. Coward.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #18
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
And I know the difference between conservativism and libertarianism. And on some issues (fiscal, defense, immigration), I am conservative and on others I am libertarian (marijuana, gay marriage). I'm not ALL of one thing and never have been.

There's a contradiction for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Time to pay a little visit to Wikipedia!!!!! Can you imagine that this snivelling cowardly turd lets me school him on what he claims to be?!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Hey shit4brains, you're liberal on pot and gay marriage....put both parts together and you're libertarian! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
oh brother, not again, puuuuhleeeezzzzzzzeeee
Sorry.

ChoomCzar lives in a fantasy world where he is a tough guy, Master-of-the-Universe type.

I just like to bring him back to the real world and remind him he is a pathetic troll living in his mother's basement.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Personally, I think it's time for a WWE Smackdown headline match between Choomshall and ExNYer.

My money's on Ex.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
A phone number? Why would your lawyer need that for a waiver?

How do I give you a name and phone number when you won't even give me a real e-mail address? Don't say PM. I've already told you I won't put personal information in a PM on whore board.

So, AGAIN, send me a PM that has a REAL e-mail address in it and I will reply, just like I did to the fake joeybellXXX email address. Coward.

My lawyer doesn't need the phone number, I need it to contact you to make arrangements, because you called me out and I'm responding....remember how you said that you could put me in the hospital? I want to give you the chance to prove it.....if you just anonymously shoot your mouth off and not back it up, you will demonstrate you are the worst kind of coward.....people are laughing at you already....

Send it to the email address I gave you....then, you can tell everyone you sent me your name and number to the email address I gave you....
Old 11-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #22
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sorry.

ChoomCzar lives in a fantasy world where he is a tough guy, Master-of-the-Universe type.

I just like to bring him back to the real world and remind him he is a pathetic troll living in his mother's basement.
Here's your chance to prove you're a man and I'm not.....you called me out and if you are serious, provide a name and phone number......
Old 11-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #23
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Personally, I think it's time for a WWE Smackdown headline match between Choomshall and ExNYer.

My money's on Ex.

Here's your chance to make some money and laugh at me.....have him send his name and phone number......
Old 11-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #24
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This whole thing is bullshit. You don't need somebody's real name and number to meet up for an asswoopin. I wouldn't give Marshall any personal info, he's too thirsty for it. Who knows what the fuck he's gonna do with it.

All you guys need to do is PM an agreed place and time and a general description of what the other guy looks like.

For example, "Marshall, bring your stupid ass to 147th street and Lenox avenue in Manhattan New York on Friday November 23rd at 12:00 pm. I will be wearing all black, a Planet Fitness T-shirt and I'll have a red scarf in my hand"

Fucking simple. Fact is Marshall ain't really gonna meet anybody. He just want's people's personal info do he can so sick twisted shit with it.

Fuck him and his stupid bullshit. Ignore him Ex. Don't feed the loser troll.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #25
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Default oh please

Quote:
My lawyer doesn't need the phone number, I need it to contact you to make arrangements, because you called me out and I'm responding....remember how you said that you could put me in the hospital? I want to give you the chance to prove it.....if you just anonymously shoot your mouth off and not back it up, you will demonstrate you are the worst kind of coward.....people are laughing at you already....

Send it to the email address I gave you....then, you can tell everyone you sent me your name and number to the email address I gave you....

CumCzar has been and will continue to be a petty, little joke of a toad on this site...and probably IRL

All this "I'm coming for ya" is simply childish and continues to show how utterly out of touch this child is.

And btw, to engage with him, in terms of even discussing passing personal info...is really slipping to his rather pathetic level. I would hope, no matter who or want your beliefs are...that you would be so much better than this!!!!!

He has no lawyer...lawyer do not represent childern or the insane, unless of course they are a danger to society...this toad can't even be a danger to himself

So have ya gotten to level 2 in your rag weed, shoot'em up game
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
My lawyer doesn't need the phone number, I need it to contact you to make arrangements, because you called me out and I'm responding...
You don't need my phone number either to make arrangements. We can do that by e-mail, right?

Do you really think I will give you a phone number so you can make harassing calls from an anonymous, pre-paid cell phone? I know how cowardly psycopaths like you work.

Quote:
Let me get this straight. You want me to re-send my information to the fake joeybellXXX email address? Is that correct? How will you get it? It isn't your account because you did not respond to my first e-mail.

Or are you saying that this time you will somehow respond?
Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #27
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
You don't need my phone number either to make arrangements. We can do that by e-mail, right?

Do you really think I will give you a phone number so you can make harassing calls from an anonymous, pre-paid cell phone? I know how cowardly psycopaths like you work.

Let me get this straight. You want me to re-send my information to the fake joeybellXXX email address? Is that correct? How will you get it? It isn't your account because you did not respond to my first e-mail.

Or are you saying that this time you will somehow respond?
Are you claiming you sent your name and phone number to that email address? LOL! Do you give your consent for me to post what you DID send?

How am I gonna verify you are who you say you are? How can I keep you from backing out and wasting my time.....you're making too many excuses.....why don't we just do what the ghetto monkey suggested and let me pick a time and place.......only thing is I wanna do it on this board for all to see.......you gotta provide a real name and phone number first to verify this shit....

I think you're just fucking around here and don't have the balls to do it.......
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #28
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Cowards make excuses....what's your next excuse? ex-Man...........time wasting pussy......
Old 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #29
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you claiming you sent your name and phone number to that email address? LOL! Do you give your consent for me to post what you DID send?
I never sent my phone number, nor will I ever send it.

BUT, you have my permission to post the Subject Line. Word for word. Let's see if you can do that.

Just called your bluff, coward.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #30
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
I never sent my phone number, nor will I ever send it.

BUT, you have my permission to post the Subject Line. Word for word. Let's see if you can do that.

Just called your bluff, coward.

Just the subject line? How about all of it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women