Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #16
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Sexually is what I mean.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #17
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Got to love the spectacle that a good meltdown is ! Been there done that .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What does a beef with Space or any member have to do with one's involvement with something that is supposed to be done as an act of giving back?

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:56 AM   #19
Fuckspacepussy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Why are y'all so judgemental even in this environment?
If you go back and read the whole tranny thread you'd have a better understanding. I wasn't insulting or jUdging gayness. I was agreeing with a premise that a gay act makes u gay or at least bi. Space closed the thread so I started my own then he pointed me. I sent him a pm telling him what I thought about his points and what my post was. Space is very black and white and inflexible about points but I thought he at least had some integrity. But then he banned me for my pm to him. He's a coward and a liar. No matter what I ever say to him all I will ever think is he is a piece of shit coward liar with no integrity.
Fuckspacepussy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #20
Fuckspacepussy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What does a beef with Space or any member have to do with one's involvement with something that is supposed to be done as an act of giving back?

sixx

how is not going to any more functions have anything to do with giving back? It just means I will not attend anymore functions that he is a part of or drink with him anymore or associate with him in anyway. Two entirely separate things.
Fuckspacepussy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #21
teyeger72
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've been wondering when someone was actually gonna step up and stop that convo in the tranny thread. I have never seen so much drama coming out of the mouths of grown men in my life since joining this board. Play how you want to play and leave the judgement and immaturity on the other side of the login. Isn't that why most of us come here anyway? I don't care if you're straight, gay, bi, or sideways. What and who you play with is your business and you have just as much of a right to review without fear of judgement as anyone else. Just show a little human decency rather than resorting to this animalistic cabal. In other words, GTFU!
teyeger72 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:07 AM   #22
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

im sorry. but calling gay people "fags" is very disrespectful.
just as bad as using the "N" word or any other racial slur.
we're supposed to be a community of open minded individuals. our biggest fears are being judged for our "deviant" behavior. so much so, that we use fake names and discuss our activities in coded acronyms. we come in here expecting to be accepted along with our particular kinks.
now, trannies arent my thing. i just dont swing that way,and i prefer not to read them. so i just usually just pass them over once i know what the thread is about (if its not included in the title).
but, ill be damned if i ever condemn someone cuz their sexual fetish is different than mine. those were some big rocks you were hurling inside this glass menagerie we call the hobby
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #23
rockerrick
Account Disabled

I agree with you Knotty , as far as the name calling is concerned . Point could have been made with less vibrato . But also agree with homer's point that if you do partake in that , you might have some tendencies you may be unaware of , or not ( live and let live ) . But let's face it sometimes hurling big rocks in a glass menagerie can be a hoot ! Not sure it was 90 days of a hoot . But then he only had 24 points for these insults , last point was due to a private message . In this whole fiasco the only name I resorted to calling was Texan's , and it was in context of a joke .
Old 11-21-2012, 07:31 AM   #24
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

lol. glad to see you back. i was gettin to confused on who to call you at the socials
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #25
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Agreed , introductions were getting troublesome, even for me .
Old 11-21-2012, 08:18 AM   #26
JustJane
Account Disabled

User ID: 127239
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
we're supposed to be a community of open minded individuals. our biggest fears are being judged for our "deviant" behavior. so much so, that we use fake names and discuss our activities in coded acronyms. we come in here expecting to be accepted along with our particular kinks.
now, trannies arent my thing. i just dont swing that way,and i prefer not to read them. so i just usually just pass them over once i know what the thread is about (if its not included in the title).
but, ill be damned if i ever condemn someone cuz their sexual fetish is different than mine. those were some big rocks you were hurling inside this glass menagerie we call the hobby
+1
JustJane is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #27
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
The king doth protest too much, methinks.
Yeah, sometimes it best not to poke the bear.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:30 AM   #28
MARTlAN
Countdown

Encounters: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Well said sir.
MARTlAN is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:35 AM   #29
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckspacepussy View Post
how is not going to any more functions have anything to do with giving back? It just means I will not attend anymore functions that he is a part of or drink with him anymore or associate with him in anyway. Two entirely separate things.
Interesting. Homer13 is going to take his toys and not play with the terrible Spacemtn!! Amazing. To my knowledge, we have never shared a drink, met for lunch, happy hour or otherwise so this won't be such a very big deal, at least to me.

Sigh, why can't we all just get along?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #30
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I maybe a polly anna but this is Austin and that crap doesn't fly here. As a city, we accept all folks and try to keep the judgmental types at bay. Our town is known for it's tolerance and diversity and I for one truly value that about Austin. Peer pressure is a good way to control folks who think it is acceptable to display homophobic behavior in our town and I am proud of those of you who stand up for tolerance. Just because it is not your deal, doesn't mean you get to make fun of them and ridicule them for their desires. think about what the close minded people think of your hobby behavior, they view all of us as deviants and part of the perceived problem. there is no room for a closed mind in Austin, maybe you move to the sticks where such attitudes are somewhat more accepted but I find it offensive and uncalled for in a civilized society. . .So fellas, let your freak flag fly, it is AUSTIN and we accept you for who you are.
sue_nami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women