Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160779
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35499
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2017, 10:07 PM   #16
linkin20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Theres so much to choose from just f you do your search . No point of wait ing seriously. On the next one unless she offers an apology or make up for your time wasted
linkin20 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 10:37 PM   #17
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

WTF? I give 'em the professor 15 minutes... if no commo in that time, I drop a note saying I came, I saw, I left with a full ball sack. If they're out $200 bucks for that hour, it's their fault. I will wait longer if they text me and let me know...I always assume double the time they tell me, so if they say more than 15 minutes, I pass.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:57 AM   #19
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

15 minutes MAX- Oldmarine , now after set up Always text, call morning of appointment. So the 2 call system is really 3 , set up (1st) morning/ afternoon of (2nd) arrival ( 3rd) just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:20 AM   #20
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So she confirmed hours before and then flaked. Sounds deserving of a NCNS thread to get her name out. Life happens but she has to handle her business. She knew you would be sitting in a parking lot. A quick "sorry can't make it" was all it would take. Is that too much for her to comprehend? After 15 and no response, fuck em.

Most likely the reality is she got a better offer and just blew you off.

So she gets a ncns thread. Name her.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 09:00 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Yup why start a thread and not name the provider?, INFORMATION EXCHANGE just saying
Old 06-12-2017, 12:34 PM   #22
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

It was not a NCNS. Read my post and you will see that she responded after I arrived but took too long to get ready and I chose to leave. She sent me a text as I was driving home but I don't read messages while driving so it was too little, too late. And you missed the point. I am curious about what other guys would do in that situation.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 12:50 PM   #23
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

10 to 15 minutes.

But when I shut everything down when I get the old "Hey Honey, can we move the appt back by 30 minutes"...cuz you know that's just a hint of what is yet to come.
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:11 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

10 minutes from the scheduled start time.. may go slightly more if communication is ongoing, AND I believe what I am being texted (not likely).
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 07:46 AM   #25
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
It was not a NCNS. Read my post and you will see that she responded after I arrived but took too long to get ready and I chose to leave. She sent me a text as I was driving home but I don't read messages while driving so it was too little, too late. And you missed the point. I am curious about what other guys would do in that situation.
Cmon old marine. You know all too well the importance of time. Early is on time and on time.... You're too quick to give civies a pass because you don't think they are use to such strict standards.

That's still NCNS if a reasonable period of time lapsed without hearing from her that caused you to leave.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 09:19 AM   #26
RufusXavier
Premium Access

Early in my time in the hobby, I waited for half an hour for the provider to respond, after I'd arrived early, texted, blah blah. That was stupid. She later apologized and made up for it, big time. Most recently, a provider stood me up--twice!--and I waited 10 minutes the first time, 15 minutes the second. She also apologized and made up for it big time.

Some of you might think I'm an idiot; I thought so too each time. But I also let intuition kick in with each of these providers. As with any other business, you have to know that word gets around if you fuck over the customers, and you lose business. The providers who had me sitting there without word screwed up, and knew it. But they didn't let those screw ups ruin everything. The one I met recently told me that she'd had clients NCNS on her several times, which helps explain why she understood and went the extra mile to make things right. People fuck up on both ends.
RufusXavier is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:02 AM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Its a NCNS, the provider will start to think its ok , if she contacted you and traffic whatever then ok but it sounds like a no show.
Old 06-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #28
RufusXavier
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordoftheRim View Post
15 minutes max although I've never had to wait anymore than 5-7 minutes and I start getting irritated at the 5 minute mark.
After dealing with providers who are going through all kinds of shit--legit and otherwise--I'm losing some of my patience. It's not just about being blue-balled. Just respect my time. One of my ATFs has been flaky with time in one way or another every time I've seen her. If it weren't for the fact that she delivers each time, I would just move on. But I do have other options that may be somewhat pricier or less convenient, and I use them. I decided that the next time I see my ATF, it will be on a day when I don't have to worry about other obligations and can take my time. If there's flakiness, I can cancel and look for available backup.

For you old pros, this is probably common sense, but I'm still getting used to this.
RufusXavier is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 05:16 PM   #29
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I make a point of not going to them until I've heard a confirming message 1.5 - 2.5 hours ahead since driving to HoVille is 1-1.5 Hours depending on traffic. Once there 15 minutes if silent, 30 if I get a "just a few hun"
mtabsw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women