Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2015, 11:41 AM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

And...here we go...lol...

I don't care what the Provider does with her money...never did. I don't care if she's managed, pimped, whatever, either. I just wanna enjoy being with her for that hour.

If you don't think some guys care whether a Provider is pimped or not, BIG NEWS: they won't see you if they find out you are. It DOES narrow a Provider's clientele base. Especially if the pimp is shitty at it: lurking around, sending threatening texts, etc.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:42 AM   #17
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Double post...ECCIE running a Special today? 2 for price of 1 submit?
Old 04-29-2015, 12:05 PM   #18
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Thumbs up Awesome points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81 View Post
Playing devil's advocate here for the hell of it...OK so..is it really any of your business where the money goes after the transaction is made?
Playing devil's advocate, yes it does. There is a raise in focus of both law enforcement and media on the prostitution industry, but the focus appears to be - at least for now - directed at the "human trafficking" side of the equation which is women being forced to provide services and pimp would fall into that side. So, to minimize risk of prosecution, yes it does. From a moral stand point it matters, because maybe I want to know that the transaction is more of a chosen "friends with benefits" arrangement which the majority of society would accept as opposed to a paid rape, after all rape is lack of consent and can someone being forced into sex give consent? so for me yes it does and should matter.
Quote:
I'm not defending low life scum bag pimps in any way. Just counter-arguing. I'm sure you don't want your money paying for specific activities some providers may be into, but is it up to you to dictate what or where her money goes?
Like drugs, etc.? Regardless of the product, the consumer has the ultimate control. When the market stops buying unhealthy McDonald's hamburgers - McDonald's will change. This whole website exists to give us the consumer better control over the market place. If a girl gets squirrelly for whatever reason, it shows up in reviews guys stop calling her and she either cleans up her act or moves to BP, but in the end we are deciding that girl's fate as to this market place.
Quote:
If this woman chose to be managed and wants to give her money to some asshole that doesn't deserve it, well, that's her prerogative, unfortunately.
Devil's advocate, it is our prerogative not to give her the money in the first place. (chicken or the egg)
Quote:
From my understanding, you all are here to have fun, not to be the moral police. So why over-think it?
Devil's advocate - we are not all mindless fuck machines. Why do you think so many of us want the GF experience?
Quote:
Just pay the broad with the best services and have fun. Anything that happens afterwards is her business.
You do ask many valid question and you are quite the enticing Devil's Advocate
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #19
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I have no liking for pimps or agencys but some of these indy girls might need the discipline or they would just end up being crack hoes...just my 2 cents.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #20
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I have no liking for pimps or agencys but some of these indy girls might need the discipline or they would just end up being crack hoes...just my 2 cents.
Spank you very much ... here's a Dollar go by yourself a paddle!

FYI - I am way funnier if you read me in Donkey's Voice <<<<<<<<< seriously try it
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:17 PM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
Is your issue that he publicly admitted to breaking the law? Or, that he beat up a pimp?

Neither...

Would a pimp be "Valerie's Mod Husband" or is that a boyfriend?

Neither...

is "Valerie's Mod Husband" a pimp because he mod's all day and doesn't have a job or if he can prove he has a job does that make him boyfriend again?

Neither...

I thought it would be pretty black and white, but now the waters are getting a little murky?

Not from what I can tell...
Answers in red...

P.S.-You sure you want to do this? Just askin'...think carefully...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #22
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Thought Mods got paid...somehow...

To 5t3v3's post #18...any guy worried about getting caught, whether she's pimped, managed, etc. needs to think twice about playing here...just because she isn't pimped doesn't mean y'all aren't gonna get the LE knock on the door or the "Hiya! What's your business here at this hotel today, sir?" from a cop in the lobby or parking lot.

Starting to rethink my favorite incall is a big-ass, 4-5 star hotel. Privacy of a condo or apartment is sounding better...
Old 04-29-2015, 02:07 PM   #23
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
P.S.-You sure you want to do this?.
I am not sure what you mean? Could you please clarify?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:21 PM   #24
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
To 5t3v3's post #18...any guy worried about getting caught, whether she's pimped, managed, etc. needs to think twice about playing here...just because she isn't pimped doesn't mean y'all aren't gonna get the LE knock on the door or the "Hiya! What's your business here at this hotel today, sir?" from a cop in the lobby or parking lot.

Starting to rethink my favorite incall is a big-ass, 4-5 star hotel. Privacy of a condo or apartment is sounding better...
my point was, I think you would have to admit, that LE seems to be focusing more on "trafficking" then independent providers ... the stings all seem to focus on - spa's and notels, and traveling BP crews ... and yes there is always risk, but playing in high focus areas (BP, Spa's, underage) increases that risk.

my answer "I just met this chick and I am trying to fuck her, so stop cock blocking me po po"
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:37 PM   #25
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
my point was, I think you would have to admit, that LE seems to be focusing more on "trafficking" then independent providers ... the stings all seem to focus on - spa's and notels, and traveling BP crews ... and yes there is always risk, but playing in high focus areas (BP, Spa's, underage) increases that risk.

my answer "I just met this chick and I am trying to fuck her, so stop cock blocking me po po"
Po po's reply: "OK. Just to let you know, sir, we are working with hotels and cross-referencing registries with outstanding warrants, arrests and prostitution busts. Have a nice fuck, sir!"
Old 04-29-2015, 06:14 PM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I am not sure what you mean? Could you please clarify?
Wise choice...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:19 AM   #27
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
So, do you publicly admit to assault and battery often, or is this just a one time thing?

You're no different than the pimps you despise...
He came out telling me what he was going to do to me.
I proved him wrong.

I will admit to it in a public forum, in a court of law and in front of a nun.

Not a one time thing. I don't take shit from scum bags.

Got a problem with it speak to my attorney or STFU
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:37 AM   #28
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews

This is how I see it:

Independ - Ladies like myself that handles their own business, does all their own screening, etc.

Agency - The middle man between provider and client. They typically do the screening and could provide location, security and transportation. The fee is split

Pimp - Uses manipulation, abuse, isolation, fear, etc. to control other humans for their own personal gain. Their victims are nothing more than cattle, only protected enough to keep benefiting from and thrown away when no longer profitable. They prey on the weak. They are the ones who keep human trafficking alive. They bring unwanted attention to the hobby and give us good guys a bad names. There is no positive use for a pimp. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times these animals contacted me to "work with them". Their pitches are all the same...disgusting.
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:51 AM   #29
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wise choice...
you as well
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #30
Wakeup